Outside-

Turbulence Academy (Choose your path story with Got7 members)

 

Last period arrives... "Alright class so remember to finish reading the assigned pages I've given you as well as the homework from your other teachers. *BELL RINGS* Have a great day and I'll see you all tomorrow." You quickly pack up your things and wait for all the students to leave before heading outside. Okay so the mystery note said to head outside... The only question is where??? You look around and see the teachers’ parking lot, an empty soccer field, and a small picnic area. “Where could they have meant??” You groan and look at the sky in frustration.

“Looks like someone needs to turn their frown upside downside!” Huh? You look to your side and see a familiar blonde male.
“Jackson!” (http://i.imgur.com/LxgCE19.jpg
) “Going home I see…”

“Actually I'm waiting for someone.”

“No way me too! Want to wait together?” He nods smiling as he heads you to the picnic tables. “So who are you waiting for?” He thinks for a minute and then looks at you.

“Well I actually met them recently but I’m hoping that they’ll want to be friends with me and we can hang out together more.” I’m jealous…

“They seem like a nice person.”

“She is act- Opps!!” He covers his mouth and turns red (http://68.media.tumblr.com/6492cdfed9fea270833c18c3783f63bf/tumblr_inline_ntjto6O5zn1tuubix_500.gif), you smile mischievously. Busted!
“So who's the lucky lady?” You tease, he laughs nervously.

“S-she I meant i have to pee! Yes i must use the restroom!” He begins to get up but you pull him down.

“Oh no you don't spill!” You look at him with a pleading face, he sighs and gives in.

“Well I only met her briefly but she has nice eyes, pretty hair, and makes a cute face when she’s embarrassed like this.” He does a funny face (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3a/13/76/3a137643d03280602e6d6e7def34709a.gif) causing you to laugh, he smiles and rests his head on his hand looking at you with a dreamy expression. I wonder why he’s looking at me like that.... “Oh and she also has a cute laugh.”

“Wow she seems like a great person, i hope you two hit it off okay.”

“Thanks… So who are you meeting?” Should I tell him or not… He already shared so much about himself and he seems trustworthy, i guess it wouldn’t hurt. You hand him the letter, he reads it with a straight face and hands it back to you.

“Once class was over I quickly came down to find this mystery writer but now that I think about it this note seems a bit weird actually.” He smiles sadly, you look at the note again and laugh to yourself. “This might seem weird but I’m actually glad I got this note…” He looks at you confused. “It just seems that their shy but they mean well and I’m actually curious to meet them.” He gets up from his seat and walks in front of you with a serious expression.

‘Do you really want to know who it was that sent you the note?” You nod and he smiles. “It was *mumble mumble*.”

“Who?”

“Me… I sent you that note. I was waiting for you (y/n).” Oh… that means that… oh… you both turn red and laugh nervously.

“Okay.”

“What?”

“I said okay let’s be friends. It’ll be a lot of fun Jackson. What’s the worst that could happen ?” he smiles widely at your reply.

“Alright (y/n), my new friend, want to get some ice cream i know this great little shop that i know you’ll love.” you nod yes smiling. “Cool we’ll take my car, follow me.”And just like that you got a new friend, I wonder what’ll happen now…