Class is in session!!

Turbulence Academy (Choose your path story with Got7 members)

 

*PLEASE READ BEFORE STORY: TO LOOK AT THE PICTURES RIGHT MOUSE CLICK THE LINK TO SEE THE PHOTOS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOSE YOUR PLACE IN THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!*

"Ms. (y/n) thank you again for agreeing to teach at our school so late into the school year. Turbulence Academy is a great all boys school and we look forward to having you here, your classroom is on the second floor in room 222. I wish you the best of luck, fighting~!" Head Principal JYP smiles as he walks away leaving you confused and excited at the same time. Ok (y/n) you got this! First day at a new school, what could go wrong? Ten minutes later...

"WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THAT CLASSROOM??" You groan as you turn the corner only to find the same painting of an airplane. "This is the fifth time that I've seen this picture! If I don't find this classroom in the next 30 seconds I'm going to lose it!!" You begin walking around the brown hallway only to trip and fall onto the floor dropping all your stuff. "Oww!"

"Are you alright?" You look up and see a young guy with black hair hover over you  (http://68.media.tumblr.com/6fbeed53d7145ed6c70c2b9057d4eede/tumblr_inline_ny9zy82HnR1r7mv0n_500.gif). He stretches out his hand, you take it blushing as he helps you up and then bends down to pick up your things.

"Y-yes sorry I can be so clumsy sometimes. I'm trying to find room 222, but I think I've been going in a circle." He chuckles as he hands you your things.

"I'm actually going that way if you'd like to follow me." You nod and follow him to the classroom. "By the way are you planning on fixing your clothes before you go in?"

"Why do you-" You look down at your clothes and see that you have a red stain on your white blouse. "Oh no and this is the only clothes I have!!" He begins taking off his jacket and hands it to you.

"Wear this for today, you can give it to me before last period so the other kids don't make fun of you."

"When they see me I don't think they will." You mumble as you put on his jacket and model in front of him (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=217641386). "What do you think?" He gives you a thumbs up and you smile, soon you both reach the classroom. "Finally, room 222 I have found you! Thank you so much Mr... actually I didn't get your name."

"Park Jin-young."

"(y/n) (l/n)."

"(y/n) (l/n)... Your name sounds familiar."

"I hope it would after all..." You open the door and see kids jumping on desk and throwing paper airplanes.

"Having no teacher is awesome huh BamBam?" a strawberry blonde hair boy says smiling (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4J3IIpCcAEJ9v6.jpg) as he catches a paper airplane.

"You said it Yugyeom!" replies a strawberry colored hair boy (http://pm1.narvii.com/5937/232262205327aaede8d6ac62d85e20d57cd86962_hq.jpg). "Woah guys check out the hottie!" A couple of the boys and Yugyeom stop what they're doing and stare at you, you turn red.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?? BOYS TAKE YOUR SEATS THIS INSTANT!!!" Everyone quickly obeys, even Jin-young, as you make your way to the front of the room. "As I was saying to Jin-young and now to you all. I am (y/n) (l/n) your new reading teacher. Sorry for being so late but finding this classroom is harder than it looks! So, to start the class off I'd like to take attendance so say 'here' when your name is called. Chanyeol?"

"Here!"

"Nam-joon?"

"Here!"

"Kyungsoo?"

"Here."

"Yugyeom?"

"Here!"

"BamBam?"

"Here!"

"Both of you see me after class." You hear them groan and some chuckling. "Jungkook?"

"Here." And the list goes on and on until you count all 20 of your students.

"Alright now that that's been taken care of, can someone please give me an idea of what your old teacher was doing before I came." Jin-young raises his hand. "Yes Jin-young?"

"He had us reading 'Romeo and Juilet', we stopped at the part where Romeo meets Juilet." Ah the one book I read in college, this should be an easy class.

"Okay everyone take out their copies and let's continue reading. Yugyeom why don't you start us off?" BamBam, who's sitting next to him, makes a silly face (https://68.media.tumblr.com/38fd51f52cf9a379744a2f7288a9db2d/tumblr_n7rrm3CJdw1tpsazyo1_500.gif) and hits Yugyeom on his head to wake him up. The class laughs as he groans at BamBam and goes back to sleep, annoyed you take your bottle of water and begin walking towards their seat. You put a finger to your lip and motion the class to quiet down, you loosen the cap and pour the water on Yugyeom waking him up completely.

"MISS????" He looks at you with anger.

"That's Ms. (y/n) to you. And let this be a lesson to any of you boys that I don't tolerate sleeping my class, now does anyone know where we actually- Ow!!" You rub your head in pain. "Who threw that??" You see BamBam laughing, you look down at the piece of paper thrown and throw it back at him.

"Ow!!"

"Good aim Ms. (y/n)!" Chanyeol yells, you give him a thumbs up and turn to look at the troublesome two.

"I'll definitely be seeing you two after class, anyone care to join them?" Silence. "Good now could someone who's actually been paying attention please start reading?" You see Jin-young get up and begin reading. Man this class is going to be a lot harder than I thought... You sigh and begin following along. After class... "Alright everyone don't forget to finish reading the rest of the chapter so we can discuss the rest in class. I'll see you all during last period and where do you think you two are going?" BamBam and Yugyeom stop moving and turn to face you, you motion them to your desk as you close the door. "I'm very disappointed in you two, but since it's my first day I'll let you slide this ONCE. Now get to class before I change my mind." They both smile widely and rush out the door.

"Slow down you two! Hello Ms. (y/n) are you in here?" You turn to see a blonde teacher smiling (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/47/dc/39/47dc39f16e40436eac159520b2dee0af.jpg) at you. Woah cutie! "Hi I'm Wang Jackson the Gym teacher, nice to meet you!" He extends his hand and you shake it.

"Hi Mr. Wang-"

"Call me Jackson."

"Okay... Hi Jackson it's nice to meet you too."

"I'm sorry if I came at a bad time but-" *SLAM*

"JACKSON ARE YOU IN HERE?? YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST- Oh..." You both turn to see a red haired man appear with two other guys following behind him (http://68.media.tumblr.com/a1b009426b15e264ee16843444dae2c9/tumblr_inline_ocii5n2YCs1tab8ic_500.gif). "Hi I didn't expect to see you here-"

"This is her classroom Mark!! She's the new teacher."

"Hahaha... Yeah... Hi I'm Tuan Mark, language. Anyway did you hear about what happened?"

"What?"

"Tell him Youngjae!" One of the brown haired guys says (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/12/9a/e4129a8bf9c199442bd653395d318280.jpg) "Hi I'm Im Jae-bum, but you can call me JB. I teach History here." You turn the other who smiles shyly (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ef/3a/ad/ef3aad1d2a374d3579f33449338aa555.jpg).

"Choi Youngjae, science. Well as I walking to the science lab I overheard some kids saying that the problem twins were finally put in their place today!"

"NO WAY!! Yugyeom and Bambam??" He nods, Uh oh... I'd better leave before they realize it was me.

"I know I never thought I'd see the day." JB says laughing.

"Yeah I heard it was some female teacher."

"Wait we don't have a female teacher, unless..." They all turn and stare at you. Busted!

"*laughs nervously* Well I wonder who that could be... So if you'll excuse me I have to use the ladies room so... BYE!" You rush out the room drowning out their voices and race towards the end of the hallway. I think I'm safe for now... You wait until they leave the classroom and head back inside cleaning up the spill of water and random pieces of trash.

"Good thing I have this planning period to clean this up! Man what an interesting first day." You look around the classroom and smile. "I would expect nothing less from an all boys school."

"Actually we're all not that bad Ms. (y/n)." You jump and see Jin-young standing near the door. "Sorry if I scared you I just thought that you'd like to hear what they have to say. Come on in!" Confused you turn and see the door open to reveal-

"BamBam? Yugyeom??" They both look at Jin-young who gives them a glare and sighs.

"Ms. (y/n) I'm sorry for throwing that piece of paper at you." BamBam nudges Yugyeom who grumbles something to him.

"And I'm sorry for falling asleep in class." Woah I did not expect this.

"I forgive you both I'm also sorry if I seemed a bit on edge today, first day anxiety." BamBam smiles slightly while Yugyeom nods.

"If it's alright with you all I'll be heading to my next period so... bye~" Yugyeom runs off with BamBam closely behind him leaving you and Jin-young alone.

"So don't you have a class to get to?"

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." He smiles playfully, you chuckle and push him out the door.

"Get out of here before you get in trouble! Oh and here." You take off his jacket and hand it to him. "I think I can survive the rest of the day with a little red stain." He holds the jacket but then hands it to you.

"Keep it. That way you'll remember who saved you on your first day of school." He throws it back to you and smiles slyly (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/82/7c/7f/827c7f8210aa1331d1757a21b2012993.jpg). "I'll see you last period Ms. (y/n)!" He runs off. What a strange kid. You head back inside, but see something on top of your desk. Weird I didn't notice this before one of the guys must of left it. You pick it up and see that it has your name on it, you open it confused. 'Dear (y/n) it seems that you've caught my eye today. I can't help, but wonder what else will be in store this year for the two of us. If you're wondering who wrote this just wait until last period is over and meet me at this location.' So I guess last period I'll be heading to the...

Pick the location- (and then go to that chapter)

Library

Science Lab

Gymnasium

Outside

Your classroom

In front of the school

Auditorium