Gymnasium-

Turbulence Academy (Choose your path story with Got7 members)

Last period arrives... "Alright class so remember to finish reading the assigned pages I've given you as well as the homework from your other teachers. *BELL RINGS* Have a great day and I'll see you all tomorrow." You quickly pack up your things and wait for all the students to leave before heading to the gymnasium. Okay so the mystery note said to head to the gymnasium…. But there’s no one here. You look around the empty basketball court and see a soccer ball lying around. “Hello? Anyone here?” No response. “Okay this is freaky…” You grab the soccer ball and kick it around. “With 10 seconds left in the game it's all up to (y/n) now. She passes not one but two players! She’s getting closer to the goal, she kicks and…. GOOOAAA-”

“AAAAALLLLL!!!!” You stop screaming and hear someone else finishing your victory cry. You look around and see a small figure sitting on the bleachers, This is embarrassing….
“So I guess you’re the mystery writer right? Mind telling me why I’m here?” The figure walks down the bleachers and begins to make their way towards you.

“I can’t believe you actually came! I didn’t think you’d show up, but now that you’re here I have some more things to tell you Ms. (y/n).” Why does this voice sound familiar? They get closer and once you can see their face you gasp.

“BamBam??” (http://igot7.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Got7-BamBam-Member-Profile-and-Facts.jpg)

“In the flesh and at your service miss!”He does a quick curtsy causing you to giggle at his silliness.

“Where’s Yugyeom then? Aren’t you two inseparable?” He pouts (http://68.media.tumblr.com/6664bcd940995b042a3d742413e74379/tumblr_inline_nzb8isGrgr1r7mv0n_500.gif).

“So you were expecting him? I guess I’ll just leave…” He begins to walk away but you grab his hand causing him to look at you confused. “Miss…” You turn red from the way he looks at you.

“N-no it's not that I just thought since you two seem close that he’d be here with you, but that’s okay. I don’t mind being here with you, wait not like that! I-I don’t know what I'm saying….” You turn red and look down at the ground embarrassed.

“Hahaha!!” You look up and see BamBam laughing. “You’re pretty cute when you’re embarrassed. I think this just might work…” He smirks and heads to go get the soccer ball.

“What might work?” You ask, he just stares at you with a mischievous look in his eyes and kicks the ball to you. “Well?”

“I’m not telling! You’re just going to have to wait and see.” He sticks his tongue out playfully, you kick the ball back at him with all your might causing him to fall back and land on the floor. “Hey!”

“That’s payback from before mister. Remember I’m still your teacher BamBam.” He gets up and walks towards you smirking.

“For now just…” He winks at you causing you to turn redder than before. What did I get myself into??