Thoughts and Friendship - V

Maybe It's Love [Junhao Fanfic]

"Hey, Ming Hao, you're back! You were in the cafeteria for a long time!" - Jun said.
"During that time me and Jun got to know each other better!! He's an awesome person! You have the best best friend anyone could ask for!"
"Hoshi, that's too much."
Ming Hao saw it again. Jun blushing because of this stupid Hoshi!! He knew that he had a good best friend! Hoshi was too concious of Jun and Ming Hao didn't like it at all.
"Ming Hao is everything alright?"
"Yes."
"It doesn't seem like it"
"It's fine"
"What is fine?"
"Everything."
"Ming Hao, tell me what's wrong."
"EVERYTHING'S JUST GREAT!!!" 
Everyone in the room was startled by Ming Hao's shout. He was so embarassed.
"Excuse me." Ming Hao quickly got out of the classroom.

*No! Nothing is fine! Jun is mine! I can't bear watching him talking to Hoshi..Jun is just too precious..*

Ming Hao decided to sit on a park bench near the school..He thoug about not going to school during the rest of the day, but Jun would be worried. 

*Maybe he won't be..Maybe he only cared for me because I was his first and only friend in here. Now that he has Hoshi he won't need me.. Aish..No, he's not that kind of person..*

"You're here!"
Ming Hao lifted his head and his heart skiped a beat. Jun was there!!!! Jun came to him!
"I was looking all around for you."
"Where's Hoshi?"
"What?"
"Your new friend. Is he with you?"
"Just what non-sense are you talking about? I was worried."
*He..he was worried...about...me?*
"Worried about what?"
"I don't know, maybe because you suddenly looked like you were mad, then you shouted in the classroom and you runed away. I guess I should be worried!!"
"Sorry."
"Don't apologize since you did nothing wrong. Come with me, the principal wants to talk with our class."
"Why?"
"He said it was a surprise."

...

"Did everyone understand?" - the principal asked.
"Yes." - the class answered.
"Then, please don't forget to ask you parents or family. The ones with special cases come to my office."

...

"JunHui, you don't have anyone to sign for you since you don't have a tutor. I'll take responsibility for you so you can go to the camping."
"Thank you so much sir."
"And I have a favour to ask you."
"Yes sir?"
"Could you please help with things like setting the tents when you get there? There are a lot of studants who don't want to go because they don't know how to do it. If we had someone who could help..."
"I'll do it."
"Thank you so much JunHui. You can leave now"
Jun bowed and got out of the principals office.

...

Days had passed and the camping days were really close. Ming Hao has been avoiding Jun for the past few days, leaving Jun clueless.
"Are you going to the camping?" - Hoshi asked.
"Yes. The principal said he'll take responsibility for me."
"That's great!! I'm going too. What about Ming Hao?"
"I don't know. He doesn't talk to me."
"I thoug you had talked with him and solved the problem."
"Not really. Last week he seemed okay when I went to look for him. When I got out of the principals office he wouldn't talk to me!"
"Want me to talk with him?"
"No..he...I don't know why but I guess he's putting distance between us..I'll ask him why myself."
Just in that time Ming Hao entered the classroom. The moment he saw Jun he got out. It hurted him a lot seeing Jun and Hoshi together. Jun hurriedly chased after him, always calling out to him. When Ming Hao stoped Jun was panting really hard.
"What?" - Ming Hao asked.
"Why (pant) wont you (pant) talk (pant) with (pant) (pant) (pant) Me?????" 
"Am I not talking to you? You need to chill."
Jun calmed himself. Ming Hao did the same. He knew he couldn't talk to Jun with that behavior because Jun hates it. That's why he was doing it, that way Hoshi could be his new Best Friend and Ming Hao could control his feellings over Jun.
"Yes, yes you are but you have been avoiding me! Did I do something to you?"
What? Jun wasn't mad about the way Ming Hao speaked with him.
"That's not it. I just don't feel like talking with you. You're boring." 
*Why did I say that? Am I crazy?"
"Okay, I get it. But could you tell me why? Please! We are best friends and You just suddenly stoped talking to me! That doesn't feel good, ok? I deserve to being called boring because all my life I have calling people annoying." JunHui was sincerely sad. "You changed me! You turned me into a better person! I can't afford to lose someone like you!"

*Jun..you stupid guy..you shouldn't have said that..now my hopes are on fire..I'm not okay..My heart feels like it's going to explode any minute now.*