Happy B-DAY!! - X

Maybe It's Love [Junhao Fanfic]

MingHao and Jun had decided to watch movies and they ended up sleeping together in the sofa. The next morning Ming Hao's mom woke up and found them there. She smiled, knowing they were perfect for each other.
"Kids, time to wake up!"
They woke up and saw how they were. Jun was lying on the sofa with Ming Hao's head on his chest. The two became really embaraced and Ming Hao quickly excused himself saying that he needed to take a bath. 
"Nothing happened!!!" - said Jun to Ming Hao's mom.
"I know that. I was really cute to see the two of you like that. Yesterday I didn't talk with you. I wanted to say that you can come here anytime and that we will receive you with open arms, You can realy on us. Jun, you're not alone anymore."
"Thank you so much mother."
"Sweetie, come here." And with that Mrs.Xu hugged Jun tightly. "You know what's coming up?"
"Yeah! Ming Hao's Birthday!!"
A/N : people, let's just pretend okay? He will be 17. (Say the name! Seventeen! Annyeongseo Seventeen Imnida!) (Sorry, I had to)
"What do you think of throwing him a brithday party? November 7th is on a saturday so we can do it."
"He would like that! We could invite friends from our class!"
"Yes! Do you think he would like a masquerade party?"
"Idk but he deserves more than just a normal party."
"JunHui we understand each other so well!"
Like that they started making plans for the upcoming party.

...

"Hey everyone! I made breakfast, come and eat!"
Ming Hao and Mrs.Xu went to the table almost running.
"Thanks for the food!" - everyone said.
Jun's food was delicious as always. Every dich he did was Ming Hao's favourite.
"How is it?"
"Amazing!!!" 
"It's great sweetie, thanks. By the way, Ming Hao, your birthday is coming, do you want anything?"
"Hum..no. I just want to be with you and Jun."
Jun blushed when he heard that and started smiling like an idiot.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah..yeah."

...

"Mom,we're home!"
"Welcome back. How was school?"
"It was good."
"Great! Jun, can I talk with you for a second? Before you go back home?"
They finished the plans and invited who they knew would get along with Ming Hao. They wanted to make the Best Birthday Ever.

...
It was Saturday, November 7th and Jun had just arrived at Xu's residence. He knocked on the door and when he saw the door moving he shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!", act that startled Ming Hao.
"Oh, it's you Jun. Thanks! Come in."
He entered the house, sneakly gave the party decors to Mrs.Xu and gave Ming Hao a big hug.
"Happy birthday boyfriend."
He blushed so hard when Jun said that! They were boyfriends but earing him saying it made Ming Hao think it was all a dream because it was too good to be true.
"Th-Thanks...boyfriend."
"You are so cute!" - said Jun while poking his cheeks.
"Stop! You're making me embarassed. My mom is right there, ya know!"
"And? You're blushing and you look even cuter."
"Geez..."
They started laughing out loud. Ming Hao's mom made a sign and Jun knew what that meant. 
"Even if I wanted to stay here with you all my life I need to go buy something. I'll come back in a few minutes."
"Ming Hao you should study while Jun's out so that later you two can be together."
"Hum..ok mom."
When she heard her son close the door, she started setting the house for the party while Jun was buying the birthday cake.

*Hum..What should I get? Oh! That looks delicious*

Two hours later

"I'm here mother."
"Welcome. Did you buy it?"
"Yes I did and I really liked this one. I hope Ming Hao will like it."
"If you do I believe he will too."
"Hehe, thanks."
Ding-dong
"The first guests are here! Go and make him come here.
"I will!"

Knock knock
"Yes?"
"Ming Hao, it's me. Can I enter?"
"You can."
"Come with me. We are gonna watch a movie."
"I'm studying.."
"Come on, pleeeeeeaseeee."
Jun does aeggyo.

"Ok ok I'll go. Your aegyo is too scary."

They went to the living room where the lights were out. Ming Hao ghe lights and ...
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" - everybody shouted.
Ming Hao was so surprised that he couldn't keep his mouth shut.
"What's with that face?" - Seugcheol asked.
"He's surprised obviously." - Jeonghan said.
"Stop it, please." - Dino asked.
"Yeah, you two are always like that. I feel excluded." - said SeungKwan.
"You are welcome Ming Hao." - said Hoshi.
"Th-thanks guys...Thank you!"
"Don't thank us. It was all Jun's and you Mother's idea." - declared Woonwoo.
"Thank you Jun." - Ming Hao said before kissing him on the cheek and hugging him. 
Jun was embarassed and everybody was looking at them with their eyes wide.
"Y-you two.." - started Woozi.
"They are dating." - said Ming Hao's mom from the shadows. 
Scary..I liked writing that, don't judge me!
However the two boys were too embarassed. Ming Hao had been so happy that he didn't realise that they were surrounded by their classmates.
"Congratulations!"
"Yeah, congratulations!"
"We are happy for you!"
Everybody congratualted them and the tension was gonne.
"Ming Hao, we invited your cousins Joshua and Mingyu. Happily Joshua was here back from the USA and Mingyu had free day so they are coming."
"Yeeeey! I haven't seen them in years!"
*Joshua? No, it can't be..That Joshua didn't have a chinese cousin. Or did he? Omg..I guess I'll just wait.*

After half an hour the door bell rang and two guys entered the house. One of them was familiar to Jun.
*No! Please! Just my imagination, please!*