Old Friend - XI

Maybe It's Love [Junhao Fanfic]

"Hi Mingyu! Hi Joshua! Long time no see!"
"Happy birthday Ming Hao!" - Mingyu said.
"Yeah, happy b-" Joshua stoped talking when he saw a familiar face.
"Jun? Is that really you?"
"Oh Joshua you know Jun?"
"Yeah, of course I do. Excuse me but I need to talk with him. We'll be back in seconds."
He quickly grabed Jun's whrists not giving a damn about his complainings.

"So...long time no see." - Joshua said.
"Yeah.."
"How have you been after all that happened?"
"Alright I guess. But only the past few months. Look, I'm really sorry for everything!!! I was so overwhelmed by my mothers death and everything that was happening at school that I couldn't take it anymore. That's why I runned away, I'm sorry."
Ming Hao thoug that his cousin was acting really weird so he decided to spy on them. Well, he was not spying, he was taking a peek at their conversation. He started listening.
"I get it..No need to worry. But I wanted you to know that I thoug about you for these last 3 years. I couldn't get throug the fact that you moved cities without telling me."
"Joshua, I'm really sorry. Because of all that happened I became a jerk and I didn't want you to see me like that."
"I understand that, I really do. But maybe if you had came back moths later we could go back to our friendship! Jun, I missed you a lot during these years."
"I missed you too Joshua. I will tell you what happened. I moved here but I couldn't make any friends. People would talk to me but I didn't want new friends, I wanted you. About three months ago I made my first friend since I left you. Not just he was a great friend but I falled in love with him. That guy is your cousin."
Ming Hao heard everything. So that meant that Jun's best friend before his mom died was Joshua.
"Y-you love my cousin? Not me?"
"What are you talking about? Me loving you?"
"Jun, I never told you but I loved you since I first met you. That makes seven years."
"What?"
"Yes, I thoug that maybe you felt the same and I was going to confess but you just disappeared. So you love my cousin? Stupid Fate!! Stupid Destiny!"
"Hey, calm down."
"How can I? Huh? The guy that I loved for 7 years it's now in love with my cousin who he met a few months ago. It hurts you know?"
"I..I'm sorry. But there's nothing you can do about it. I'm madly in love with Ming Hao."
"Good to know. But maybe he doesn't feel the same."
"Actually, we are dating."
"You were smarther Jun. That means nothing."
Ming Hao couldn't handle it anymore. He entered the room where they were talking and said to his cousin "Yes it means! I love Jun!! He's mine so I don't care if you like him too because HE IS MY BOYFRIEND."
"Wow, you grew up well. Now you like guys."
"That's not it! I'm not gay or something like that! I just happened to fall deeply in love with Jun."
"How cute."
"Joshua stop it. Don't ruin your cousin's Birthday."
"Oh, come on! Since kids you were so serious!"
"What?"
"I'm not here to ruin Ming Hao's birthday. I didn't even knew that I would find you here! Cousin, I'm sorry but I can't contain."
Suddenly Joshua hugged Jun and kissed him. Jun tried to break the kiss but his embrace was too strong. Ming Hao was in shook.
"Joshua, stop!" - Jun said.
Joshua used this opurtunity to deepen the kiss. Ming Hao couldn't watch that anymore so he pushed Joshua aways from Jun and slapped him.
"Ouch! Did you needed to slap me?"
"Yes I did."
Jun was shooked. His breathing was heavy and his face was red out of embarassment.
"You were always cute. Even more when you blush."
This time Jun came to Joshua. When they were close enough Jun splapped him across the face.
"Never do that again. It was cruel that you did it with Ming Hao watching. He's my boyfriend, like it or not."
"S-sorry.. I just couldn't contain myself any longer. I..I love you. And I'm sorry. I'm an idiot so I guess we can't be back to how we used to be."
"No, we can't. But we can be friends, ya know, start again."
"Really?"
"Yes, friend."
Joshua was happy. He messed up big and a few years ago Jun wouldn't have forgiven him. Ming Hao really did chnge him into a better person.
"Cousin, I'm sorry. I kissed your boyfriend and...well.."
"Nah, it's okay. I trust him. I was just angry that you kissed him with me watching. I mean, I couldn't just stand there.
"Right. I'll go back there, they must be wondering where the three of us are."
"Okay, We'll go in a few seconds. I just wanna talk to Ming Hao." - said Jun.
"What is it?"
"I'm sorry that you needed to see that. If it was me I would be sooo jealous! Thanks for saying that you trust me."
"Do you think I wasn't jealous? I slapped him but I wanted to kill my own cousin."
"No need to do that."
Jun kissed Ming Hao and he retrieved the kiss. This one was deeper than their first one and more meaningful. 
They kissed for a good 2 minutes (I don't know if that's long or not, I never kissed anyone or had a boyfriend.) Before heading back to the living room where everyone was gathered.