The Beginning - I

Maybe It's Love [Junhao Fanfic]

Life is always the same damn thing...We wake up, eat, go to school, eat, classes again, home, eat, sleep and Repeat.
My life is so boring..The kids in my school are annoying so I don't really want to make friends, I'm better off alone! I'm not an honor student, I don't get bad grades but great ones aren't always on my lap.
Aish..I forgot to tell you my name..My name is Wen JunHui, people usually call me Jun, I am a chinese 17 year old boy living in Korea, and this is my story.

...

"Jeonghan, sorry to bother you but what's happening?" Jun asked.
Their homeroom was filled with students from another classes and everybody was making a lot of noise, wish bothered Jun.
"We have a new student in our class."
"What? One more annoying creature?"
"Jun don't be so insensitive! That'll make you a bad human being!" 
One of the reasons why Jun doesn't usually talks with Jeonghan..He has that angellic aura about him that made people wanna be like him and that just leaves Jun wanting to throw up.
"I don't care 'bout that! At least I'm not like you people."
"JunHui you should behave with manners, that hurted deep in the heart."
"Tch.." 
"Hi sweetheart!" - said S.Coups when he arrived next to Jeonghan.
"Hi cutie. Where were you?" - answered Jeonghan with the same sweet voice.
"I was with Seungkwan and Hoshi..They are crazy about the new student.."
"Annoying people are crazy about other annoying people." - said Jun.
"You're just jealous because you don't have any friends, you should try being more friendly."
"Seungcheol, don't waste you time, this kid doesn't listen. Let's go over there!" 
After that Jeonghan and Seungcheol excused themselves and got out of the classroom.
"What's so great about this guy? They look like they saw a celebrity."

...

It was Monday and because of the new students arrival on Friday the school was in a total Chaos.

*Triiimmmm*
Time to go to classes

"Good Morning everyone. Last Friday a new student arrived and many of you were really curious about him. This student is not Korean and we ask you to help him adapt to school. He was the top 1 student in his last school and he's loved by many so we are grateful to have him here. Today it will be his first school day here so I hope you all get allong well" said the teacher. "Ming Hao you can come and introduce yourself" he added.
The new student entered the room and Jun's heart skipped a beat.
*He's so cute!* (he thoug)
"Hello everybody! My name is Xu Ming Hao and I'm chinese. It's my first time in Korea and Because I'm staying I wish we would all get allong. I'm looking forward to work with all of you. Please take care of me!"
Jun was astonished..Ming Hao's chinese accent remebered him when he first arrived at Korea a few years ago, also, Ming Hao was really cute with his face and that voice.
"I think you will be happy to know that we have another Chinese student in this class. JunHui please take care of Ming Hao." The teather said.
"Wh-what? M-Me? Really?"
"Yes, please be kind. Ming Hao please sit besides Mr.Wen."
Doing as he was comanded Ming Hao sitted besides Jun. He didn't know why but as he was heading to his place his heart started beating fast. Maybe he was nervous because of the new school or maybe it was because Jun was really handsome and he was going to sit besides him! He cleared his thougs and tried to make a good first impression.
*Focus MingHao! You gotta Focus!!* (he thoug to himself)
"Hi! Nice to meet you. Name's Ming Hao but people call me The8. Yours was JunHui right?"
"I like Ming Hao the best. Please call me Jun." 
Jun smiled gently to him
Ming Hao's heart started beating real fast at Jun's words and actions.
*Wh-Why am i like this?*
"..."
At Ming Hao's silence Jun realized that maybe they couldn't be friends..He knew that he must have listened to stories and that he must want to just ignore Jun's presence. Jun decided to quickly say something.
"I'm warning you, I hate annoying people so don't get in ny way."
"S-Sorry..."
"Why are you apologising?"
"I'll try not to get in your way."
"Hum..okay I guess.."
Ming Hao didn't knew why he was acting like this. Usually he would say something against him but Jun made him behave like a puppy..WHY??? Why is this happening?