Again - VII

Maybe It's Love [Junhao Fanfic]

"Hum..I guess we should head back."
"Wait, I have something to tell you." - said Ming Hao.
"Hum..ok..What is it?"
"Ah..how should I say it? This is really.."
Ming Hao started blushing..He was really nervous.
"I...My feelings...hum...I kinda.."
"Yes Ming Hao? Say it."
"I..I Li-like You........."
"..."
Jun was speechless. He decided to change the atmosphere, hoping not to hurt Ming Hao.
"Hahahaha you're funny Ming Hao but don't joke about things like this! Let's go back!"

...

It was dinner time and everyone was eating..except for Jun and Ming Hao. They were not hungry. 
Jun was thinking about what Ming Hao told him earlier...Was it true? He liked him? That couldn't be... What did he think of Ming Hao? They were best friends but...no, nothing more...Jun was really confused..maybe he likes The8...maybe, just maybe they could be more than best friends..
*No! Jun don't think about it! He's your friend, how can you think of him that way?*
On the other side Ming Hao was really hurted. He told Jun his feelings and he thoug they were a joke. Maybe it looked like a joke? Maybe he wasn't serious enough? He just knows that it hurts.
Hoshi noticed something wrong with Jun.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Nothing."
"Don't lie to me. I can perfectly understand that something's not right."
"It's okay."
"Tell me Jun."
"I..I don't want to."
Ming Hao saw Jun talking with Hoshi. *He's alright..Of course, he thoug I was joking..He has Hoshi, doesn't he? Why does he need me?? But..I can't distance myself anymore..I know I'm selfish but, I can't leave Jun..He may not need me but I really need him.."

"It's okay. But if you want you can tell me anytime." Hoshi said.
"Yeah, thanks."

Hoshi and Jun were talking and laughing at times. Ming Hao couldn't help it but being jealous. He hated himself right now. How could he be jealous? How could he be so selfish? That's what he was thinking.

...

Ming Hao pretended nothing had happened and so did Jun during the last days of the Camping. 
Soon they were back at the school, returning to their daily life. 
Their friendship was almost the same but Jun thoug that Ming Hao acted weird at times. He talked with Hoshi about that but he said he hadn't noticed anything and that Jun should be imagining things.
Two weeks had passed since their class camping vacations and exams were about to start.
"Ming Hao wanna study together?" - Jun asked.
"Hum..no, thanks."
"But why? We used to study together."
"I'm busy."
"You're busy or are you starting to avoid me again? I don't want that to happen!! Pleass don't ignore me Ming Hao!"
"I-I'm sorry." Ming Hao said and runned away.
"Ming Hao!" Jun called out to him.
What was up with him?..He wasn't alright.
*Maybe I did something to him?*

...

The next day Ming Hao didn't go to school. When classes ended Jun was intending to search for him and Hoshi asked if he could tag allong.
"Yeah, you can."
"Thanks! I'm worried about Ming Hao too."

They looked everywhere for him during 1h30. They where really worried but Min Hao was nowhere to be found.
They got to school and asked for his adress. Since the school knew about their friendship and how he skipped classes they gave it to them.
Hoshi and Jun went to that adress. It was a small but good looking house, and it looked warm and comfortable.
They ringed the bell once. No one aswered. They ringed it twice. Still no response. They ringed it on more time. Finally the front door was being unlocked.
"Mom, don't you have your keys?" - the person that opened the door said. When he realised who those people were his eyes whidened.
"Ming Hao!!!!" - Jun said, happy. He could see that Ming Hao was okay.
Ming Hao tried to close the door but Jun was faster. He blocked the door so that it couldn't close.
"Hi. I missed you." - he said.
"What are you doing here? Get out!"
"Sorry, but I can't stand Jun anymore. He was really worried about you." - said Hoshi.
"You're here too? Why?"
"I asked Jun to help him look for you. I knew he would do something crazy if he was alone."
"Ming Hao why did you skip school?" - Jun asked.
"I didn't feel like going. Question aswered. Can you please go now?"
"I won't go anywhere."
"What? You're crazy Jun. Please let me be alone."
"I will. You can go into your house. But I'll stay here until you are willing to talk. Hoshi you can go home, it's kinda late. Thanks for the help."
Having said that Jun turned around and sitted on the floor.
"Ya! Jun! You are mad!"
"I'm not."
"Hoshi do something!"
"Sorry, I can't. As much as I wanted to Jun is stubborn and I know how much he is when it's about you. Good Night."
Hoshi went away. Now there was only Ming Hao and Jun.
"I told you. I won't go away. You can enter your home and you are willing to talk we'll talk. I don't want us to be friends and that this happens again latter. We have to talk about everything once and for all."
Ming Hao's heart wavered. He was startibg to tear up and he didn't want to look weak in front of Jun again. He turned around and entered his house feeling awful about Jun.

*I hope he talks to me or everything will be in vain*