Camping vacances - VI

Maybe It's Love [Junhao Fanfic]

"Aish..Don't be so stiff! Hehehe." Ming Hao was trying to avoid the subject. His heart was beating so fast because of Jun's words..

<I can't afford to lose you!"

"Ming Hao, I'm talking seriously here. I don't know what's wrong with you but you're being rude. I want the cute and kind Ming Hao back. Why are you being like this?"
"Cute and kind? Don't you have Hoshi for that? He's your new friend!! Yeeeey you have two friends, congratulations! So, I guess now he's your best friend right? I'm nothing to you compared to him..He's handsome and he has things in commun with you and he h-" Ming Hao was interrupted by the kiss Jun placed on his forehead. 
"You really are cute."
Ming Hao blushed really hard and completely lost it.
"YA!! JUNHUI WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!!?? YA!!!!"
"Hahahahaha" There it was..Jun's beautiful laughter. Ming Hao knew he was falling harder for Jun. *It's impossible to not fall for him..I can't distance myself..I earn for him..*
"Wanna go to the camp together?"
"Ya JunHui! Don't think we are on good terms yet!"
"To me it looks like it. I have my lovely Ming Hao back." Jun said and hugged Ming Hao thightly.
"I-idiot."

...

"I just can't wait!! The sun! The forest! It's gonna be so awesome!"
All the class was on the bus wich was on his way to the campsite, they were all feeling anxious. Ming Hao and Jun were next to each other in the bus and Ming Hao was really happy by it.
They arrived at the camping area and started organizing everything. Jun was building up everyone's tents, even Hoshi's and some girls', wich made Ming Hao jealous.

"You are so good at this Jun!." - said one of their classmates.
"He is! And he is so handsome too!"
"And he looks kind." - said another girl.
"I wouldn't matter if he were my boyfriend."
"You wouldn't matter? Well, I want him to be mine."
This were just few of the comments people were saying about Jun. He didn't seem annoyed by them, he seemed that he was enjoying himself. Ming Hao was preparing some things in their tent when Hoshi appeared out of nowhere.
"Hi!"
"Hoshi! You startled me!"
"Sorry. Ming Hao I wanted to talk with you. Can we go over there?"
"Yeah, I guess."
What does he want?
"Talk."
"Ming Hao, you said you and Jun weren't in a relationship."
"Yes, I did."
"Then why do you became so angry everytime he talks with me? You know that these past days where you didn't talk to him he was really sad. He wouldn't stop saying how he wanted you to talk with him again."
"J-jun said that?"
"He did. He thoug you were distancing yourself. I'm going to be honest with you Ming Hao. When he said that, I became happy. That meant that if you stoped with those jealousy scenes and everything I would be able to steal Jun's heart."
"What???"
"I like Jun. You're confused and you aren't sure what you feel about him, right? Well, I am 100% secure that I like him. So, if you don't hold on to him I can steal him from you."
"What are saying?"
"Please, say to Jun that you don't like him. Jun is full of hopes and you are just confused. Listen here, if Me and Jun dated you would still be his Best Friend so you lose nothing, am I wrong?"
"I can't..I can't say that..And you will never be together! Jun would never like you that way! And who are you to say that Jun is full of hopes?"
"Wow, I didn't mean to upset you. I just came here to give you a warning. Jun can be stealed any moment."
Ming Hao was sad. All he wanted to do was crying so he went in the forest, where nobody could se him in pain.

*Why? Jun is mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!*

...

"I'm sorry but has any of you seen Ming Hao?" - Jun was asking his classmates. He hasn't seen Ming Hao since their arrival.
Jun spotted Hoshi and runed to him.
"Where's Ming Hao?"
"I don't know sweetie, maybe he went for a walk. Do you go for a walk too, but just us?"
"No, thanks. I gotta find Ming Hao."

...

Jun has been looking for Ming Hao for the past hour. He's tired and his body is telling him to give up. But if something happened to Ming Hao? He wouldn't forgive himself.
Finally Jun saw him lying next to a tree.
"Finally!! I found you!"
"Hum..Jun?" Ming Hao gets up.
"Yeah, it's me. What do you think you're doing? Dumb guy!" As Jun said this he Ming Hao's hair. "I was worried..again."
"Jun...I'm sorry..I just needed some fresh hair to clear my thougs."
"Is everything okay?"
"Yes, it's nothing for you to worry about."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Then, can I ask you for a favour?"
"Yeah."
"Can we go back to the camping later? Right now I just wanna be with you. I have food so we could go by the riverside and eat."
Ming Hao was happy. Jun's words made his heart skip a beat and he thoug he was dreaming.
"J-just us?"
"Yes, please. I really wanna be with just you."
"If you say it that way and with that face I can't say no." - Ming Hao murmured.
"Huh?"
"I can't say no. Let's go."

*Jun..I love you...*