Jealousy - IV

Maybe It's Love [Junhao Fanfic]

It was Tuesday...a boring Tuesday to Ming Hao. Jun was in the hospital for a usual routine Check-Up and Ming Hao misses him like hell.
"Where is Jun?" - asked a classmate of Jun and Ming Hao.
"Ah, he had an appointment."
"Awn..well..ok"
"He will come to school in the afternoon."
"Perharps are you like..in a relationship?"
Ming Hao became bothered by the question..He didn't know what to answer..But they were just friends, right? Ming Hao was just a friend to Jun..Then why didn't Ming Hao think of Jun just as a friend? He shook these thougs out of his head and answered the boy.
"Hum...No, of course not!!!"
"Great!" - the boy smile became bigger.
"Why is that great?" 
Ming Hao was jealous. He could feel his pulse quicken and his temperature rising..He didn't knew why but he was really really jealous.
"Because that way I can talk freely with him..I came to this school this year and everyone said that I should stay away from Jun. I didn't want to but some guys are pretty mean, you know? Now that I don't have those kind of friends and JunHui is more friendly I can finally talk to him!!"
"Ahhh...he..hehe..hehehe"
"Ming Hao-ssi? Is everything alright?"
Ming Hao looked like a devil..His laugh was sarcastic and he was red all over..He looked like he was about to puch his Classmate.
"Yes, I'm fine."
"Can you please tell JunHui that I asked for him? Please? My name is Hoshi."
"Ok........"
"THANKS MING HAO-SSI!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!"
"He..hehe..."

...

Jun had arrived at school. Even before entering the main gate Ming Hao came running to him. Jun stoped and so did Ming Hao who was panting hard. 
"I..I missed you." Said Ming Hao with a smile on his face. He then embraced Jun who was deeply surprised.
"I m-missed you too.."
"Really?" Ming Hao breaked the embrace. "That's good! Now come on!"

They enter the classroom and a student came flying towards them.
"JunHui you are finally here!!"
"What?" Jun was surprised and turned to Ming Hao.
"Ah, sorry..forgot to tell..He was looking for you..."
"And now you are finally here! Hi, my name is Hoshi!"
"Hum...hi."
"Since I got here I wanted to be your friend so much!! You look so cool and you're so handsome!"
"T-thanks."
Ming Hao saw Jun blushing. He didn't like it, seeing him blushing because of this Hoshi guy.
"I'm sorry I didn't talk to you sooner but you don't give off that friendly vibe, ya know."
"Yeah, it's okay."
"Let's talk about ourselves. I want to get to know you better! So what do you like to do?"
They start talking about each other interests and seem to get along really well.

Ming Hao really wasn't enjoying this. Jun and Hoshi have been talking for the last 15 minutes and Hoshi looked at Jun in a way Ming Hao didn't like. He couldn't take it anymore and excused himself off.
"I'll go to the cafeteria, I'll comeback in a few minutes. Keep the chat." 
"What? Are you going to eat without me?" - asked Jun.
"Yeah, I'm really hungry and I don't want your conversation to be ruined."
"But.." Ming Hao had already left and so Jun and Hoshi continued their conversation.

*I'm so jealous...But why am I so jealous? He is my best friend and just because he got a new friend it doesn't mean anything, right?* It should be that but Ming Hao knew it wasn't. That was when Ming Hao realised...He Loves Jun.