Realization and Unexpected Meeting

Find Your Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But more importantly, KyunAs morning arrived, the sun shone brightly down upon earth. Chanyeol woke up with Kyungsoo’s head buried in his shoulder. Mesmerised by the sight of Kyungsoo sleeping, Chanyeol couldn’t help but lean forward and place a kiss on Kyungsoo’s head while smelling his citrus scent. Chanyeol didn’t realised that Baekhyun was casually standing in the doorway until he felt his eyes on him.

 

Frozen by the presence of Baekhyun, Baekhyun shushed him before Chanyeol could open his mouth.

 

“I… I can…” Chanyeol stuttered which only made Baekhyun’s smile bigger.

 

“You don’t have to say anything, Yeol. I already know.” Baekhyun sat on the side of the bed as he played with Kyungsoo’s hair.

 

‘He’ll wake up, Baek.”

 

“He’s already awake, Yeol. Aren’t you, Soo-soo?” A groan slipped through Kyungsoo’s heart-shaped lips. Baekhyun chuckled and left the room, leaving the two alone. Silence filled the room and only Sunmi’s laughter could be heard, echoing through the house.

 

“Kyungsoo… I—” Chanyeol opened his mouth. “I can expla—”

 

“We’ll talk about this later, Chanyeol. Let me sleep.”

 

“But—”

 

“Go back to sleep and don’t move.” Kyungsoo insisted, burying his head even further into Chanyeol’s shoulder. Chanyeol could hear his own heartbeat and it felt like it was going to jump out of his chest at any moment. Taking a deep breath, Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo and clung onto him as if he might slip away.

 

“I’m here, Chanyeol. Don’t worry,” Kyungsoo whispered as Chanyeol’s lids fell shut.

 

=xoxo=

 

Kyungsoo woke up without Chanyeol beside him. He placed his hand on Chanyeol’s side and found that it was cold. He rubbed his sleepy eyes as he dragged his body out of the bed. A sight escaped his lips when he found Chanyeol in the kitchen, flipping a pancake that was enough to make Kyungsoo’s stomach growl.

 

Gazing at the Chanyeol’s back, Kyungsoo wondered how his life might be with Chanyeol in it. He took care of Sunmi like a nanny and showered her with lots of love. He could cook and a man who loved cooking would be desired by anyone. The most important thing was, was that Kyungsoo felt different towards him. It was the same feeling he felt for his wife years ago.

 

“Kyungsoo,” Chanyeol said, breaking Kyungsoo’s reverie. His deep voice rang like a melody in Kyungsoo’s ear. “Good morning.”

 

“Morning, Yeol. How was your sleep?”

 

“It was better than yesterday. Coffee?”

 

“Sure.”

 

Chanyeol rummaged through the cupboards and took out a mug and poured milk and coffee into the cup. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter