Chapter 2

You're my BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Taehyung arrived at their dorm room, he saw his twin sitting at the sofa while looking at himself at the mirror, Joshua seems to be thinking about something so he approached him and tapped his shoulder and gave him a small peck at his head.

“What is my little brother thinking?” Taehyung said.

“Nothing...” Joshua closed his eyes and hugged Taehyung. “If I’m with you nothing feels wrong.”

Taehyung smiled and hugged his twin, it is been always like that, Joshua will always be the clingy one and Taehyung is always been his support, he is not vulnerable but when he is, Taehyung is making it sure that he is next to him.

“What happened?” Taehyung asked.

Joshua shook his head, “Nothing, I just remembered mom...”

“Is she still contacting you?” Taehyung asked.

Joshua nodded, “She wants to meet us.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I said she can meet dad first then us... I want them to meet each other first.” Joshua said.

Taehyung tightened his hug, “Everything will be alright.”

 

~

 

Jungkook was the last one to went out of the room when he noticed Jimin standing in front of the door, Jungkook’s eyebrow arched, “Why are you here?”

Jimin seems surprised, “Is Kim Taehyung here?”

“Why are you looking for him?”

“I-I want to thank him for earlier...”

“I bet he is with his twin brother, you can’t find him here and besides, Taehyung is a Music Major.” Jungkook said then he left Jimin, but made sure to take a quick look at him and shook his head, “If he will going to confess one day to Taehyung, he’ll regret it, Taehyung’s world is always revolving around Joshua and that won't change, because Taehyung already said it.”

Jungkook saw his cousin walking at the hallway with someone really tall, he was about to go to him when someone bumped into him making his fall but luckily he got caught, Jungkook’s eyes grew wide upon seeing who bumped into him, the person who bumped to him is really the most handsome person he ever saw, if that is possible, since he, himself is also handsome.

“I’m sorry, I need to go meet my cousin so I am really in a hurry.” The guy said and let go of Jungkook and then ran away, Jungkook was in ecstasy, but was brought down when he realized that he needs to follow Wonwoo, Jungkook made it sure that he will remember that face.

 

~

 

Taehyung and Joshua went out after hearing that there is an event for freshmen at the quadrangle of the school which is located behind the main building, Taehyung told Joshua that there is free food for everyone there so they decided both to go there. Joshua is being conscious to meet the weird guy who went to ask his number earlier, he don’t want Taehyung to meet him, especially not now he just cried to Taehyung, Taehyung will misinterpret everything.

“Where do you want to go?” Taehyung asked, Joshua looked around and saw his classmates earlier.

“I’ll go with my classmates, you?”

“I’ll go look for Jungkook, he said he have good news.” Taehyung said.

Joshua nodded, “I’ll text you later then.”

When Taehyung is not visible, Joshua was surprised when someone tapped him from behind and saw the same guy who asked for his number similing and as if waiting for him to finish his conversation with Taehyung, “You again?”

“Is he the reason why can’t you give me your number?” Jun said.

Joshua gave him a cold look, “Don’t ever talk to Taehyung.”

“So he is Taehyung...” Jun realized something. “Ne Joshua... do you want to know who am I?”

Joshua frowned, “Why would I?”

“I am Wen Junhui...” Jun pointed the stage in the middle of the quadrangle and Joshua is more confused now because he never read the handbook of the school because it is in hard bound with 1000 pages and font size of 8 and back to back, he gave up in the middle unlike Taehyung who gave up upon receiving the handbook, “I’ll dance there later, I hope you can watch it later.”

“Huh?”

“You don’t know? This is the ceremony for the first year, 5 dancers and 5 singers are chosen to perform, they are the 10 students who got the highest ranks in the entrance examination.” Jun explained.

“Did they tell you that you will going to perform?” Joshua asked.

“No.”

“Then why are you confident?”

Jun smirked, “Let’s make a bet...” Jun looked at the stage then back at Joshua, “You’ll give me your number if I will perform there.”

“Huh?”

“If I will be performing there tonight, then you will give me your number.”

“Fine.”

“Good, then see you.” Jun leaned in so that he can whisper at Joshua’s ear, “I’ll have your number then.”

 

~

 

Wonwoo saw what actually happened, Mingyu finally left him alone after that duo project that they teamed up. Wonwoo really likes Joshua, from the start up until now, Wonwoo never said anything about it, but he is sure that he really likes Joshua.

“Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter