Chapter 3

You're my BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung went up to the stage but before going there he gave Jun a glare but Jun replied only with a smirk. After their speechless encounter, Jun decided to go to  where Joshua is standing, there Joshua gave his jacket and smiled at him.

“I never knew you can be that cool.” Joshua said.

Jun grabbed his jacket from Joshua and gave him a smile, “You just knew that now? I bet everyone said here that I am cool since day 1 and you've just realized it right now.”

Jungkook tugged Joshua’s sleeve, “Your friend?”

Joshua smiled, “Classmate.”

Then the music of Taehyung’s piece started to play, him and Taehyung did the same piece but Taehyung did in his style, it is raspy, deep like his voice, unlike Joshua’s smooth and calm song. “Perfect.” Joshua whispered and Jun heard it and smiled because Joshua is right, the piece that Taehyung is singing is beyond perfection.

The night went on after that, Joshua let Taehyung met Jun, saying that he is his classmate and Taehyung shook hands with him. Taehyung is not cold but he felt like something is about to go away if Jun is going to stay with him. After the party, they finally got to see Wonwoo who was once again get trapped by his partner. “Damn that Kim Mingyu keeping me away.”

Jin laughed, “You haven’t changed Wonwoo, until now you are still unsociable.”

“I just hate someone breathing.” Wonwoo denied.

All of them laughed upon hearing it, but unlike everyone Wonwoo remained quiet, looking at Joshua being happy, then Joshua noticed it and smiled to him, Wonwoo looked away because he knew he is making a weird face and he can’t let Joshua see it.

 

~

 

The next day, Joshua is excited because him, Jungkook, Wonwoo and Taehyung will all have the same subject and it is the general subject that they must all take, that subject is good for an hour and a half. “Jin-hyung said that this subject is the easiest one, this is just an orientation subject and you know ice breaker from all the hard subjects that is next in line.” Taehyung explained while reading Jin’s text message.

“Are all first years going to attend this one?” Joshua asked.

“According to Jin, all freshmen are going to attend this and it is a must.” Taehyung said.

Joshua nodded, “Are you thinking about that guy that went for the last dance?” Jungkook asked that made Joshua startled, Jungkook smirked, “I knew it!”

“Can you stop that? Joshua only loves me.” Taehyung said but Jungkook only gave him a ‘are you really sure’ look. “Yah! What is that look!”

“Come on Kim Taehyung, we are in COLLEGE already, Joshua can finally love someone and by someone I don't mean you, or me or Wonwoo he only loves us like his brothers.” Jungkook said.

“Yeah, unlike you who only fell in love with Jin-hyung yet you forgot his face, you are really a big talker here.” Taehyung teased Jungkook.

“I am not! And besides, Jin-hyung is really handsme so it is not hard to fall in love with him!” Jungkook said.

“I don’t know, all I know is that in terms of VISUAL, I know I am better than him.” Taehyung said.

“In your dreams! Jin-hyung is more handsome than you!” Jungkook shouted a little bit and noticed Joshua’s expression seems like something is not right then he looked behind and saw Jin standing there smiling, “J-Jin-hyung...”

“I knew it.” Jin said, Jungkook is ready to get rejected, of course, Jin is handsome and he can choose any girl, but instead of saying cold things to Jungkook, Jin patted Jungkook’s head and smiled to him, “I knew it, I can trust you in defending my title as the most handsome.”

“H-huh?” Jungkook was confused for a moment but he is sure that Jin doesn’t know anything yet, of course, this would just love himself rather than loving anyone.

“Oh, all of you are here, the room for the General course is at the end of the hallway.” Jin said then he left them.

 

~

 

Upon entering the room, the four of them settled down at the top most part of the room, Joshua looked around and saw Jun is with someone else, and Taehyung also look around for his shy friend Jimin, who is seems to be talking to Jun’s friend.

“They are friends already?” Taehyung commented.

Joshua frowned but then realized that Taehyung is talking about Jimin who is sitting next to Jun. “Are we talking about Jimin here?”

Taehyung gave him a blank look and Joshua laughed because that means Taehyung is really jealous.

Then someone in suit went upstage, he seems to be really respectful. “Good morning everyone... I am here to announce the rules and everything about that is going through in this school.” He looked at the papers and behind him flashed at least 12 stadiums. “Those are the different stadiums of our schools, 6 of them are located outside the school while 6 of them are inside... this is the uniqueness of our school from the rest, we will let you form a group...”

Joshua frowned upon hearing the words from the man.

“Here, there is only one goal and that is for you to perform outside of them school, the 12 stadium are conquered by big names that are all formed here, their producers are all came outside the school, they are looking for their potential talents here, investing on you while you are conquering the 12 stadiums that this school is proud of. Here you form a crew, or a group, that can have a chance to be big before graduation, remember that the time limit will be until graduation, but of course, the choices are up to you, whether to stay being someone ordinary and let the world hear you after graduation or be some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter