Chapter 5

You're my BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was surprised to see Joshua sleeping when he arrived at the dorm. Joshua never did that they always wait for each other, and then he noticed that his brother’s cellphone is ringing so he answered it.

“Hello?” Taehyung asked.

Taehyung heard a gulp at the end of the line then he looked at who is the caller and it is Jun.

“I know this is you, Jun why?” Taehyung asked and it is obvious that he is a little bit annoyed.

“Nothing I just want to know what is he doing right now? I mean we are classmates again tomorrow so I want to know if he is already done with our assisgnment.” Jun said.

“What are you a stalker, asking irrelevant questions just so you can speak with him? Leave my brother alone.” Taehyung said then he ended the call.

 

Joshua woke up after the call ended and Taehyung gave him a sweet smile, “Did I wake you up? Sorry.” Taehyung asked as he sat next to Joshua on the bed.

Joshua shook his head and stood up, “No, I am just thirsty, I felt like my throat needs some water. Did you eat already?”

Taehyung nodded and smiled, “Yes, me and Jungkook ate outside.”

“Good, I ate outside too so I didn't cook anything, oh and why are you holding my phone?” Joshua asked because he noticed that Taehyung seems to be holding it.

“I can’t find my phone, so I used yours.” Taehyung said then he hand over Joshua's phone. Joshua looked if someone messaged him but he saw nothing.

“So did you find it?” Joshua asked.

“Yep, I saw it in my bag.” Taehyung said

Joshua excused himself so that he can drink water outside, Taehyung lay down and thought about everything that happened, and the thing that Jungkook told him, why did he choose Jimin rather than Joshua, Taehyung is also not sure, but he is sure that Joshua don’t belong there, he belongs somewhere else.

Joshua entered the room and was surprised to see his brother laying down, he thought that it must been really hard for him, and tomorrow there will spectators that will going to look around so that the can recruit for their company, Taehyung must have felt really pressured. So he sat down to their bed and smiled, “Hey, want me to sing you to sleep?”

Taehyung smiled in reply, “Sure.”

Then Joshua did what Taehyung asked him. He sang his favorite song to him. Taehyung was lulled to his dream, Joshua looked at his twin who is sleeping in front of him, he smiled and brushed away the strands of hair that is covering Taehyung’s face.

“You’re so beautiful.” Joshua commented.

 

~

 

Joshua woke up late, since he is the last one to go to school, when he woke up, he saw Taehyung left a letter saying that they should eat later together with Wonwoo and Jungkook with Jin as their special guest, Joshua smiled, eversince they arrived, days ago, they didn’t have any meals together so he is looking forward to it and Jin will be cooking, it will more fun.

Joshua got up and went to get ready for the day, he went out to go to the bathroom and change there. After cleaning and getting himself ready, Joshua went to the kitchen to get some snacks for himself before going to his first class, there he saw a sandwich and by the looks it is made by Wonwoo. Joshua happily ate it and cleaned everything, he is now set to go to school, he grabbed his bag and keys and went out, but to his surprise, Jun is standing in front of their door, while leaning at the wall of the other side.

“What are you doing here?” Joshua asked.

“I told you yesterday right? I’m going to pick you up everytime we have same class and bring you home, it will be pain in the again if that stalker of yours will bother you again.” Jun said as he walks over to Joshua and gave his hand out.

“What is that?” Joshua asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t tell me you want us to hold each other’s hands—“ Jun’s eyes grew larger and he started laughing, “What!”

“I just want you to hand over your bag.” Jun said while wiping the tears on his eyes.

“Why?”

“What do you mean why? I am being a gentleman here.” Jun stated.

“No.” Joshua grabbed his bag tightly, “And besides that is what you are supposed to when you are dating someone.”

Jun leaned in so that their faces will be few centimeters away from each other, “Then why don’t we?”

Joshua frowned and moved away his face, “How about no? You are famous you can get anyone you like, and everyone will be in love with you.” Joshua said as he began walking.

Jun looked down and gave a weak smile, “But I want you though.”

Joshua looked back at Jun, “yah! We are going to be late if you continue standing there.”

 

~

 

Jungkook and Taehyung are about to enter their next class but Jin called them, “Is this your next class?” Jin asked and the duo nodded, he gave them his sweetest smile. “Good we are going to be classmates here.”

Taehyung frowned while Jungkook’s eyes grew larger.

“What are you waiting for, let’s go inside.” Jin said.

Jungkook and Taehyung followed Jin inside and sat next to him, “What are you doing here?” Taehyung asked.

“Well I am going to take this subject... that is why I am here.” Jin said.

“Why?”

“What do you mean why? That is rude, in my curriculum I am really going to get this course, this is the course that is offered for everyone.” Jin said.

Taehyung slammed his notebooks at the table mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter