Chapter 4

You're my BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook can’t concentrate while he is eating his favorite jjajangmyun because the one eating in front of him is distracting him, Jungkook can only look at his food and sometimes look at Jin, but it is faster, like when you play with fire, like those.

“Are you not going to eat that?” Ever since seeing Jin, Jungkook never really thought that Jin would be as handsome like he is now, like is he really that handsome ever since?

“Ah...” Jungkook looked at his bowl and it seems like he didn’t even touch it. “I’m still full, you want?”

Jin smiled and Jungkook gave the bowl to him and Jin continued eating, Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach while watching Jin eats, he realized that this is bad and he needs to freaking stop because if not, he’ll regret it sooner or later.

“Too bad, this is good!” Jin said, Jungkook saw that his hyung didn’t notice the sauce that was left at his right cheek, he wiped it off not even telling Jin that he will going to do it and Jin was also shocked, his eyes grew larger at Jungkook’s action.

Jungkook realized what he did and pulled his arm immediately. “I’m sorry, I just saw it and acted without thinking.”

Jin smiled, “No, I’m still a messy eater.” Then he continued eating. Jungkook pretended nothing happened. But to be honest, nothing happened, hnothing really happened. 

~

 

Jimin said goodbye to Taehyung when he realized that he still have classes, “I’ll be going then.”

“Jiminne...” Taehyung said. “I’ll help you.”

Jimin smiled, “Before helping me, why don’t you help your brother first, he is more important than me and besides, I am way more untalented than he is.”

“Yeah right, as if.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

It hit Taehyung really hard when Jimin said that Joshua is more important than him, when did that happened, when did Taehyung begun to feel someone else is more important than his brother. Taehyung never thought about it, but why now?

“You’re confused.” Taehyung chanted in his mind, “Just confused.”

 

~

 

Jun walked back to his friends, and then they noticed that he is not as happy as he ran away earlier. Minghao wanted to asked him what is wrong but kept it for later, Jun seems to be thinking harder than ever. Hansol smiled to Minghao and get their things so they move to their next class.

Jun thought of it very well, he is sure that Seungcheol is not ahead of him, they are all in the same year level, which is why he is confused. “Jun?” Jun looked at Minghao who called him.

“Yes?”

“We’ve been calling you, we are already here.” Minghao said, “Hansol is going to his class already, but he already left because you seems to be thinking of something.”

“A-ah... yes.” Jun said, “Minghao... someone recruited me.”

Minghao smiled, “Seungcheol?”

Jun frowned, “How did you know?”

“They are also recruiting me and Hansol.”

“Really? What did you say?” Jun asked.

Minghao smiled, “Hoshi, one of their leaders will be our classmate in this subject, they said that in our first day we need to show off our talents, and I bet he will, how about watching him first so you can decide.” Minghao said.

Jun nodded, “That’s a good idea.”

 

~

 

Joshua was confused when he didn’t see Jun running after him, then was confused again because he don’t know why, and more confusion came after he stopped running, “Am I thinking about him?” Joshua frowned.

“Hey!” Joshua looked in front of him and saw Wonwoo standing there, with a smile plastered on his face.

“Wonwoo? You don’t have class today?” Wonwoo shook his head, “What are you going to do?”

“You?” Joshua frowned, “Are you available today? Want to come with me?”

Joshua nodded, “But can I meet with Taehyung first? I need to him, I want to talk what happened earlier.”

“Sure.” Wonwoo said.

 

~

 

Taehyung saw Joshua and Wonwoo walking towards him, Taehyung asked Wonwoo to buy them drinks, Wonwoo understand that the twins wanted some alone time, so he just said that his class is going to start, Joshua gave him a worried look but he only replied him with a smile, then he left, later Joshua received a text from Wonwoo that he understands that Taehyung needs to talk to him and they will just eat later or some other days, Joshua smiled at the text and replied to him with I understand and thank you.

“Joshua about what happened earlier...” Taehyung don’t know to start, “I want to...”

Joshua smiled, “If they didn’t recruit me then it is alright with me.” Joshua said, “And besides, maybe my style doesn’t fit with them.”

“But...”

Joshua looked at his brother’s eyes and gave him a smile, “You know, we’ve been here for two days but I kinda grasping everything now, you and I, we are twins but not all twins are meant to be the same, we both grew up with different styles and that’s what makes us unique...” Joshua inhaled then exhaled, because even he doesn’t know what he is saying.

“Joshua, thank you... I know someone will recruit you... I know... because you are my twin.” Taehyung said.

Joshua laughed, “Why does this makes me feel that we are not going to see each other, come on, we just have different groups, or maybe, but we are still twins.” Joshua said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter