Chapter 6

You're my BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua never felt so scared going home, then he realized that it is really the first time that he will be going home alone, usually he is with someone else, more often, he is with Taehyung. Joshua sighed upon realizing that this time, he is the only one left with no crew. “I just hope I can finish this already.” Joshua then realized, he is not yet starting anything.

When he arrived at the dorm building for male students, Joshua forgotten about the stalker, but he got scared when someone stand next to him, when he looked at who was waiting the elevator with him, he was surprised to see who it is.

It is no other than his idol, CRUSH, well that is his showbiz name. Joshua listened to his songs and always ends up download the whole album. Joshua’s happiness can’t be contained, because he is smiling from ear to the other.

“Is there any problem?” CRUSH actually talked to him, when the elevator opened, Joshua was amazed at how he can still managed to smile.

“N-Nothing...” he said then he went inside of the elevator.

Joshua thought it was really weird and he immediately noted that to his imaginary notepad. Don’t smile widely, that’s way too creepy.

 

~

 

After meeting his idol, CRUSH, Joshua went to their dorm room and there he saw stacks of paper piled up at the table, he believed that it is for Wonwoo, Wonwoo decided to take Music, unlike his cousin since he is really good at it, unlike Jungkook who excels at almost everything. When Joshua went near the sofa, he saw Wonwoo sleeping, papers are covering his face, Joshua smiled and he moved closer to Wonwoo but was surprised when the paper slipped, and revealed the innocent face of Wonwoo while sleeping, Joshua looked at him and smiled.

Wonwoo said that Joshua is important to him, maybe more important than his cousin, Wonwoo said he wants to be with Joshua, always. ALWAYS. ALWAYS. IN EVERY WAY. Joshua said he is willing to be with him, after all they are best of friends.

Joshua is not dense, unlike Taehyung, he is not dense, he knew Wonwoo likes him, but Wonwoo have the brightest future among the four of them, he is a good actor, awesome rapper, he can produce songs, and a soulful singer, he can do everything, and Joshua don’t want to ruin the bright future in front of Wonwoo right now.

Joshua placed his forehead at Wonwoo, “Thank you.” Then he left to change.

When that happened, Wonwoo was wide awake, and he regrets being awake. “.” Is everything he can say. He wished, he slept that whole time, because now, he needs for accept that Joshua will never look at him, four years, Wonwoo is being a martyr, he needs an award. He grabbed his phone and called someone, “Can you pick me up outside later?” Wonwoo said, when Wonwoo heard the other line ended, he turned off his phone. “.”

 

~

 

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived 30 minutes later, then they asked if Wonwoo and Joshua are both ready because they are going to eat at the best barbeque house outside the school, when Joshua asked if that is alright, the two both smiled creepily and just grabbed Wonwoo and Joshua’s arms. They said as long as they can be happy it is alright, Wonwoo and Joshua gave each other a sigh, they knew it, Jungkook and Taehyung can’t be up to good things, basically ‘good things’ and ‘Taehyung and Jungkook’ can’t be in one sentence.

 

When they arrived at the barbeque house, Joshua was surprised to see someone at the cashier, he is fascinated to see that person, it is none other than Kim Heechul, member of Super Junior Dance crew which is dominating the Sapphire Dome. Heechul saw them and smiled at them

“Are you here to eat?”

Jungkook’s eyes grew large, he can’t even move his mouth.

“Granma! I told you I will bring them here, so my dinner is free?” Heechul said, that made the four confused.

“Alright, alright, since you gave us more costumers, then you can have your dinner free.” The old lady at the cashier said.

Heechul smiled at them, “Thank you for saving me, I know you are the right persons to save me!”

“Huh?”

“See you all!”

 

After Heechul left, the four of them were standing still at the entrance, the old lady said that they need to take a seat so that they won’t be blocking the entrance, then the menu was given to them and the four of them ordered. Then the all the meat came and the four of them were left alone. JUngkook and Taehyung’s mouths are all watery and Joshua laughed. “You two better close your mouth or else, you are going to spill your saliva in our food.” Joshua commented.

“I am so hungry!!!” Jungkook said. “The training is so hard, I can’t help but to feel hungry.”

“Yes.” Taehyung said while stuffing his mouth with more meats.

Joshua said, he’ll order more and leave the table for a while. Jungkook put down his glass, and looked at his cousin. “Someone recruited you?”

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, unlike Taehyung and Joshua, Jungkook and Wonwoo aren’t brothers but Jungkook cares about Wonwoo, Taehyung was scared when Jungkook heard that Wonwoo got bullied, he totally punched everyone bullying his cousin back then. That was the very first time Taehyung saw how scary Jungkook is.

Wonwoo nodded, “A crew named Seventeen.”

Jungkook looked at his cousin and smiled, “Good for you.”

“Jungkook, you don’t need to worry about me.” Wonwoo said, “Even this gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter