Chapter 1

You're my BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Taehyung and Joshua's minds they are twins, they are destined to be with each others, they are meant for each others. Joshua is not like Taehyung, Joshua is sweet and gentle while Taehyung is loud and wild, but the two of them likes the same thing and probably have the same tastes at everything, they grew up being each others bestfriends and being each other's shoulder.

 

“Mom needs to go to America.” Joshua's face fell upon hearing it, they him and Taehyung are both in 7th grade when his mom announced it. “I and your dad are going in different ways, and I am leaving—“

“Mom... don't leave us!!” Joshua cried as he hugged their mom, and their mom looked at Taehyung who is forcing himself not to cry. “Mom!!!”

Their mom made Joshua let go of her and looked at him, “There will be a time that you will choose between choosing yourself and choosing the chains that are binding you... Joshua... this is the time I need to go...” their mom started crying, “Mom needs to choose herself too, mom needs to go.”

Taehyung went near them and wiped their mom's tears, “Mom, I hope when you choose yourself... I hope mom won't forget about us...”

Their mom nodded and hugged them both for the last time.

 

When their mom left the house, Joshua begun crying again, and Taehyung hugged him, letting his younger twin use his shoulder to cry on, “I promise to you, Joshua... I will be your shoulder and that you will never ever cry again...”

 

~

 

It’s been years and now both of them are about to graduate from highschool, Taehyung grew up having so many friends, and being the most popular one in their grade, while Joshua grew up being the most adorable one, he gained some friends too, but unlike Taehyung, Joshua is always quiet.

 

“Are you sure you are Taehyung’s brother?” Some girls even questioned Joshua when they are next to each other and Joshua shrugged it off, but unlike Joshua, Taehyung is always the angry one when they are talking about their relationship.

 

The two of them are on their way home, it is always been their routine to go home together even though they both belong to different club, Joshua will always wait for his twin, and same goes for Taehyung if ever Joshua had rehearsals in their Glee Club.

“Why are you letting them do that to you?” Joshua laughed. “What now?”

“You know what Taehyung, everything will change and I don’t want us to get suspended right before graduation.” Joshua said.

Taehyung pouted, “You sure have lots of patience.”

Joshua sighed, “That’s called being able to continue living peacefully. I can’t believe it...”

“Joshua... Dad said that he will let us live on our own... he can’t let Granma and Granpa stay here alone...” Taehyung said and Joshua smiled.

“What are you saying... Why are you like that, Daegu is not far from Seoul... we can still go back here.” Joshua said and Taehyung smiled.

All the time, when Taehyung is about to give up Joshua will always lift him up and always makes him a better version of himself, that is what makes Taehyung proud of his brother, people can’t see how Joshua can be a healing pill because they always neglecting him.

“Joshua... tomorrow will be our graduation and two days from now everything will change, we will be college students and we will be living another beginning...” Taehyung said as he held his brother’s hand. “I want us to be forever Joshua...”

Joshua smiled and nodded. “Of course, forever.”

 

~

 

The day of Graduation, their father, grandfather and grandmother are really proud for the two of them, they both graduated with honors, and their respective clubs are really happy for the two of them pursuing what they really like. Joshua and Taehyung are both going to Sky College, a famous school for Music, Art and Dancing.

“I really hope you two can stay longer here...” their Granma said while crying, Joshua went to her and hugged her.

“Granma, we are going back here if we can, so don’t cry, okay?” Joshua said and he felt his granma nodded.

 

“YO!!! KIMS!!!!” Both Taehyung and Joshua looked back and saw their bestfriends.

“Oh the Jeons are here.” Taehyung joked. “Jungkook and Wonwoo.”

“Please make sure you two are on time for tomorrow okay?” Jungkook warned the twins especially Taehyung who is always late. All of them laughed upon hearing it.

“I’ll wake them early for you Jungkook.” Mr. Kim said.

“Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter