spin the bottle pt.1

A seventeen sleepover
Please log in to read the full chapter

A ton of mattresses, pillows, sleeping covers (blankets) and sleeping bags were scattered all over the living room floor, making it almost impossible to walk, without stepping on them.

We were all scattered around, laying here and there, Mingyu, Wonwoo and Seokmin were sharing a mattress, while the rest of us used one each. They do have one each themselves too, but apparently it was more comfortable to lay three on one, only god knows why I was chosen as meanies younger sister. It looked like some of the boys were getting way to comfortable on their mattresses, snuggling under their blankets, and it looked like Soonyoung was already sleeping.

"So is anyone up for a round of truth or dare?" Seungcheol asked, making all the boys except Jihoon, Jun and Chan, shout yes loud and excitedly, even those who had been slowly falling asleep was in. Sara and I just nodded smiling, I was totally in for a game of truth and dare, but since Chan looked reluctant, I calmed myself down. We got into a circle, so we all were facing each other. I was sitting across from Vernon, and on my right side was Mingyu and on my left, was Chan. Sara was sitting across from Seungkwan and in between Minghao and Jun. Minghao literally insisted on sitting beside her, not taking no for an answer, but it's not like she could say no anyways, she's way too soft for that, especially for him, it's like she doesn't realize she's doing it. They both like each other but the only one who realized their feelings is Minghao, Sara is still confused by herself, it's kind of a struggle to watch.

Jihoon got up to get a bottle, to use as the spinner, we obviously needed that to play the game. When he got back he threw the bottle to Joshua. I guess Jihoon knew Joshua hated to start so he threw it to him, meaning he had to start no matter what. He really is the devil.

"Really Jihoon, why me?" Joshua asked, sounding a bit mad, wow I never thought I was going to see that… well there's a first for everything I guess.

"Ohh come on Josh, don't be like that." Seokmin chimed in, "let's just play already."

"Fine." He spun the bottle and it landed on Soonyoung. We all looked at Joshua waiting for him to ask. "Truth or dare? Soonyoung."

"Truth" he answered, making the boys comment on

Please log in to read the full chapter