Chapter 1

A seventeen sleepover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sara and I sat in our shared room talking about a sleepover, our friends Jun and Seungcheol with has invited us to. It's weird that they invited us, since it's our brothers who'm are holding it, so it kind of should have been them to invite us and not our friends, but oh well. 
There was a knocking sound on the door, so I got up to open up, but taking my sweet time as I had been farthest from the door, but as Sara was bundled up in her covers I chose to be the one to go open it. 
When I opened I saw Chan leaning on the wall, like he was bored to hell and back. "Soonyoung Hyung, let me in if your wondering." said he before I could even ask him anything. He looked kind of down, I wonder what made him like that. 
I made my way back to my bed, but letting Chan inside beforehand then closing the door after him. He went straight for one of the desk chairs, sitting down on it and looked at us curiously and asked "so what are we doing?" 

"We were talking about the sleepover on Friday" I answered, smiling a him.
"Why does everyone keep talking about it, it's really no big deal. It's just all of us meeting up, like we normally do, the only difference is that we stay until morning." He complained.
"Ahh so that's the reason for you to show up, at our house huh? To find someone normal who doesn't talk excitedly about the sleepover?" Sara asked from under all the covers she had thrown over herself. 
"Well if that's the reason, then you went to the wrong house, but you should know that by now. We are quiet the crazy people in this house." I said with a very sarcastic tone. 

He looked at me funnily, I just smiled at him. We both started laughing heavily when Sara tried to stand up but fell of the bed instead with a loud bump, tripping over all the covers she once had wrapped securely around her, but was now a big mess on the floor on top of her. Chan went to help her up, while I just kept laughing at him struggling to get Sara free. Well something made him smile so hopefully it's nothing serious.

After a good 10 minutes and she was free and Chan was back in his seat on the chair, I stood up and went to sit in the other chair beside him

"why did you actually stop by? We never got an answer" I asked 
"No reason, I just went for a walk and then decided to go here."
"Okay, fair enough, but then why my and Sara's room? Why not Wonwoo or Soonyoung's room?" I asked, I was way to curious and I already kind of knew the answer but I didn't care..
"Because all four of you two's brothers can be so hyper sometimes it's so tiring, well except from Jihoon, but he wants to be left alone most of the time." He answered, I was right, he always tries to avoid them when he is here, he likes them and is friends with them, but they can sometimes just be a bit too much, so I understand. 
 "Well then now that you are here, why don't we do something fun just the three of us huh?" I asked both of them.

Both of them seemed to brighten up after that especially Chan, I feel likes he's been in a bad mood lately, I wonder what's going on, I have to remember to ask him when we're alone. 
I made them think of something fun they wanted to do, while I went for snacks and something to drink. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________

We ended up holding a movie marathon in our room, we had decided on watching all of the 'Avengers' movies since Chan didn't want to watch Harry Potter, and I wanted him to be a bit happier than what he was when he showed up at our house. 
When I came in with our snacks, they was seated on each side of my bed as the tv was placed on the wall opposite of it. I gave Sara a can of soda as well as Chan, then placed the tray with snacks on the bed while I crawled in between them and sat down, we always sat like this when we had a movie marathon, it was a silent rule, that no one spoke about, but everyone knew about. 

"Are you guys ready to have our first movie marathon in awhile?" I asked them as I pressed play for the first movie to start. 
"Yea" they answered in unison excitedly. 

Halfway through the movie I noticed Sara sleeping on the right side of me, I just rolled my eyes at the sight of her. I nudged Chan in the side to get his attention, not feeling like talking, he looked at me curiously so I pointed at Sara so he understood why I had disturbed him. He smiled, "cute" he mumbled to me and I just nodded she did indeed look cute, while sleeping. She looked so small and innocent, and undisturbed. I felt Chan move so I looked at him, he was walking around the bed to Sara's side, he picked her up and slowly made his way towards her bed and laid her down, pulling a blanket over her afterwards, then went back to sit beside me. 
We watched 2 more movies before I myself began to feel sleepy so I moved to a more comfortable position, I think the movements disturbed Chan, because he looked at me with a puzzled look. 

"Are you tired?" He asked
"Yea a bit, but don't worry I'm not gonna fall asleep too." I said jokingly, but we both knew I meant it. 
"Can I ask you something" I asked, I wanted to know the reason to his dreadful mood. 
"Yea I guess." He probably already knew, what I was gonna ask but I wanted to be sure he was alright. 
"Is something wrong, you know you can tell me, I'm here for you, I've always been, and I always will be." I said, meaning every word, we've been friends for so many years, there's almost literally nothing we haven't experienced together. I would do anything to help him and make him happy. 
"Well ehh where should I start.." he trailed of but it's okay I knew he was gonna tell me. "Well there's this girl... I like her very much.." he said quietly, looking down.
"Really, you like someone, that's great news, so I don't get why your sulking so much, you should tell her." I said cheerily, he should just tell her, and if she says no to him, she must be blind, he deserves a good girl. 
"Yea your right it's good news, but the thing is.. she's always surrounded by other boys, not because of her looks, but because she's always known them and she's really close with them, so it's hard to tell her that I like her. There's almost never a time where one of her brother aren't around, and I don't feel like I should ask her that kind of question in front of them, or one of her friends that is. Well they are my friends too, but I'm just to scared. She probably also already has a boyfriend" He talked like a waterfall. I almost couldn't keep track of what he had told me, when it hit me, a girl with a lot of guy friends, and they are his friends too, and some of those guys are her brothers and I only know two that fits that description.. Sara and I. 
"Can I know her name?" I asked carefully. I had been gripping his wrist in excitement when he told me he liked someone, but now I let go, not because I was scared of the answer, because I wasn't, I just wanted to respect him in this moment of involuntary vulnerability. I waited a few minutes before he answered.
"I can't tell you right now." He said looking me directly in the eyes, telling me to drop it here for today, somehow even now he managed to smile even after I kind of pressured him into telling me. 
"Okay, I understand I'm not gonna pressure you further, just know that you can tell me when your ready, and if you don't get ready, that's okay too." I told him taking his hand in mine, squishing it lightly, then moved to lay down comfortably again, still holding Chan's hand in mine, but what I didn't expect was for Chan to pull me closer to him, so we were squished together in the middle of my bed. He put my arm over his torso, still holding my hand in his. I didn't think much of it, it wasn't the first time we cuddled? If you could call it that but I didn't think he would do it after what he told me, but I just decided to drop it for now. He would tell me eventually.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up the next morning, I felt a body next to mine, I opened my eyes to see Chan really close to me, so I tried to move away, but found it impossible as his arms were wrapped tightly around me. It took me some time for me to realize that I actually slept in a bed beside someone else, this was literally the first time I slept beside someone, like ever! normally I don't find it comfortable to share such a small and intimate place with another person, at least not enough to let them sleep beside me. I must of laid really and I mean really super duper comfortable yesterday to be able to fall asleep with him next to me. The worst part was that I didn't even feel uncomfortable thinking about it, maybe it's because I know him so well, that it doesn't matter or it's something else.. hmm.. it's definitely because I know him so well. 

I felt him beginning to move slightly before opening his eyes, looking me directly in the eyes, as he said good morning. I greeted him back smiling as well. I think it took him some time to realize he had his arms wrapped around me, because his eyes widened and he quickly but carefully unwrapped his arms. 
I chuckled softly at his embarrassment, I found it way too cute for it to be good. But I didn't want to think about that right now. He chuckled as well at our silliness, then he went in for a hug  a really strong hug for that matter he literally made me lose my breath, his embrace was so tight, way to tight for it to be a comfortable hug. I started gasping for air while trying to tell him to let go, and when he finally got it, he let go of me immediately, laughing at me, only to realize that Sara was sleeping just across the room and it would be kind of hard to explain why he still was here if she woke up to this so we turned silent almost immediately, just when it had gotten fun and not awkward, too bad though. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________

We went downstairs to make some breakfast, I started to make toast to the both of us as Chan went to take out two plates, and set it on the kitchen counter. 
"Coffee?" I asked him, as I made my way to make myself a cup
"Yes, thank you."
"Coming right up then." I said with a playful tone.
"Sounds amazing." He joked 
"Yea I know right." I laughed, handing him a cup.
I went back to the toaster, to take out the toasts and put them on the plates then settled both on the dinning table.

Please log in to read the full chapter