Pride - Im Jaebum

Sins & Virtues (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pride is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins and the source of the others. It is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to acknowledge the good work of others, and excessive love of self. Those who suffer with Pride issues, usually fail to give due complements to others, but instead fish for complements for themselves. Pride is said to be the original and most deadly of the seven sins, leading straight to damnation.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, JACKSONG WANG!?”

Anger was clearly heard from the tone of Jaebum as he headed towards Jackson angrily. However, Mark was managed to stop in between his boyfriend and ex boyfriend before anything worse could happen.

“Jaebummie, no!” Mark was facing his boyfriend; tried to calm him down.

“What is he doing in our house?” Jaebum asked his boyfriend, demandingly for explanation.

“I’ll explain it to you later, ok?” Mark tried to calm his boyfriend before he turned to look at the others. “I’m sorry, could you all just leave now?”

The others immediately nodded their heads understandingly and started to walk towards the door. However, only Jackson rooted in his place, not moving at all. “Jackson hyung, let’s go.” Bam Bam was the one who tried to pull the older with him.

But Jackson flinch his arm away from Bam Bam hand; eyes never left Mark and suddenly grabbed a hold of Mark arm, successfully turning him around to face him instead. “You haven’t answered me yet, Yi En.” Jackson looked straight at Mark eyes.

Seeing how Jackson grabbed Mark arm, Jaebum turned furiously jealous, “Get. Your. Hand. Away. From. My. Boyfriend.” Jaebum angrily glared at Jackson as he shielded Mark behind him.

However, Jackson wasn’t even flinched from Jaebum angry threat and glare as he kept his eyes fixed on Mark. “Yi En...”

“Just go, Jackson.” Mark pleaded for Jackson to just leave. “Please...”

Jackson sighed in defeat as he finally made a move towards the door before he suddenly turned back to look at Mark again, “Yi En, I really, really miss you so much...” And with that, he just left the place with the others.

Mark was really shocked to hear Jackson sincere confession.

 

“You don’t believe in all the s they’re telling you, right?” Jaebum demanded agreement from his boyfriend after Mark told him of their purpose of visit before. “Baby, it’s all just Jackson scheme to steal you away from me.” Jaebum looked at Mark in the eyes.

“I don’t really care about it anyway, Bummie.” Mark replied his boyfriend before he continued, “I did tell them that I don’t want to get involved in all those stuff.”

Jaebum seemed to sigh in relief as he pulled his boyfriend into his arm, “I don’t want to lose you, Mark. You’re my whole world; I can’t... I’m scared... I’m really scared to lose you.”

Hearing Jaebum vulnerable confession surprised Mark. “Jaebummie...” Mark touched both of his boyfriend cheek lovingly. “You won’t lose me ever, ok? I’m yours... forever yours...”

“I love you, Tuan Yi En. I really love you.” Jaebum confessed out his love wholeheartedly before he kissed his boyfriend passionately.

And it took almost immediately for Mark to kiss Jaebum back. “I love you too, babe.” Mark confessed out in between their passionate kiss.

Just as their passionate kiss was about to turn more heated, the ringing phone disturbed their passionate moment. “Bummie, your phone...” Mark was managed to speak in between Jaebum busy tongue around his mouth.

“Let it be...” Jaebum could care less of any distraction as he was too from his boyfriend moans.

However, the phone kept ringing. Jaebum cursed whoever called him in the wrong time as he didn’t want to stop kissing his boyfriend as he str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter