Envy - Jackson Wang

Sins & Virtues (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Envy is characterized by an insatiable desire. Envy is similar to jealousy in that they both feel discontent towards someone traits, status, abilities, or rewards. The difference is the envious also desire that entity and covet it. Many times, someone with extreme Envious needs may turn to voyeurism to feed the need to see what others have that the envious want.

 

DING DONG! DING DONG!

Rushing out of his bedroom, Bam Bam ran to open the ringing door to reveal a brunette young man with suitcase and bags; his new housemate.

“Hello! You must be Jackson, right? I’m Bam Bam.” Bam Bam greeted his new housemate welcomingly. Ever since his previous housemate moved out of the house, Bam Bam has been living alone for almost 2 months before the house owner informed him about the new housemate that will be occupying the empty room next to his.

Bam Bam was excited to welcome the new housemate.

“Oh hi! Nice to meet you, Bam Bam-shi.” Jackson smiled widely at his new housemate before he was led to his room.

“I heard from the owner, you’re a foreigner as well. I am from Thailand. Where are you from?” Bam Bam asked.

“I’m from HongKong, but I’ve been in Seoul for about 3 years already.” Jackson answered him.

“Oh nice! I’ve never been to HongKong before. And I have been in Seoul for 2 years only; studying.” Bam Bam smiled back at his new housemate.

“It must be tough to study alone in foreign country, consider you’re still very young.” Jackson said as he looked at Bam Bam who he guessed must have been younger than him.

“It’s alright, I get used to it already.” Bam Bam just shrugged it away with a smile. “Are you currently working, Jackson hyung?” Bam Bam took the initiative to call the older hyung, seeing how Jackson is definitely older than him.

“Yeah. I work as interior and exterior designer.” Jackson said out proudly. “But I am more of freelancer, more freedom for me.”

“That’s cool.” Bam Bam was impressed. “Oh well, I should let you unpack your stuff. Just shout for me if you need help, hyung.”

“Thanks Bam Bam.” Jackson smiled thankfully before he closed the door of his now bedroom.

And he didn’t miss the ringing bell of the front door which Bam Bam has now rushed to open it for his lunch delivery.

 

It was already late when Jackson walked out of his room to find Bam Bam on the couch, with a young boy around his age. Jackson guess, it must be Bam Bam friend; so being nice of him, he smiled at the two boys.

“Hey hyung, you want to join our pizza lunch?” Bam Bam asked Jackson warmly, pointing to the pizza on the table.

Jackson was about to reject when he realized the purpose of his walking out of the room, to get out for finding food. “Oh well, I’m kind of hungry...”

“Dig in then.” Bam Bam didn’t wait for Jackson to finish his sentence when he told the older to join the lunch.

“Ok thanks then.” Jackson didn’t think twice but to sit down on the couch and took a slice of pizza off his box before he noticed the look Bam Bam friend on him. “Hey there! I’m Jackson!” Jackson decided to introduce himself to the boy.

The boy smiled back at him, “Nice to meet you, Jackson hyung. I am Jeon Jungkook, friend of Bam Bam.”

Jackson nodded his head while munching his pizza, “Are you two classmates?” Jackson asked, out of curiosity.

“We’re in the same school, but different class.” Bam Bam answered Jackson.

“Oh really? What class are both of you in?” Jackson asked again.

“I’m interested in mythology class while this baby is in art class.” Bam Bam said, ignoring the glare from Jungkook for calling him baby.

Jackson just chuckled softly seeing the glare Jungkook sent towards his friend. It just made Jackson suddenly remembered back of his own precious teenage days. However, he was quickly snapped out of his own nostalgic moment as he smiled at the two boys.

“So, what are you two in the middle of talking about? Girls?” Jackson teased curiously; what teenage boys are most interested around their ages must be girls and funs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter