Nobody Hurt My Hyung

Sins & Virtues (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey guys, sorry I’m late! I was caught up in the meeting with...” It was Jackson who suddenly spoke up once he arrived at the table where the others were waiting for him to introduce the new ‘Charity’ guy to him.

However, before Jackson able to finish his sentence, someone cut him. “Jackson Wang?”

Jackson immediately turned to look at the owner of the voice and seemed shocked, “Kim Yugyeom!?”

“You guys know each other?” Everyone was shocked, but it’s Bam Bam who asked the curiosity in everyone’s mind.

“I wish I didn’t.” Yugyeom answered Bam Bam sarcastically as he glared at Jackson; seemed angrily annoyed.

However, Jackson seemed to have the same reaction as Yugyeom as he looked at the others, “Don’t tell me this guy is the new ‘Charity’, your opposite, Bam.” Jackson looked at his housemate who just nodded his head. “Damn!” Jackson cursed.

At this point, everyone can already tell that Jackson and Yugyeom were definitely hated each other for specific reason they don’t know for sure.

“Yeah, damn my life to ever see your face again, Wang!” Yugyeom didn’t hide his anger as he replied back.

“Yah! You rude bastard! You think I want to see your face too? After you caused me lose the most important person in my life?” Jackson barked back at Yugyeom; he started to get boiled up in anger as he pointed and glared at the younger.

“Stop your lies, Wang. It won’t work on me anymore; nobody caused your loss; you yourself were the cause! You cheated on him, remember?” Yugyeom angrily barked back at the older as he stood up from his seat and attack the Hongkong native.

“I didn’t cheat on him! I never cheated on him! You were the one who caused the misunderstanding!” Jackson was on the limit of his anger at the words the younger just spat on him.

“Yeah, just keep defending yourself won’t ever work anymore, Wang.” Yugyeom spat back at the older.

Jackson was about to punch the younger before he felt two pair of arms stopped him. “Okay, what’s going on between you two?” It’s Jin who finally couldn’t take the tensed situation as he looked at both Yugyeom and Jackson.

However, none of them were willing to answer him as they kept glaring at each other angrily.

“Gyeommie, calm down.” It’s Jungkook who tried to calm his best friend down. “Please, just talk it out calmly with Jackson hyung! Maybe you two misunderstood each other or something.” Jungkook was trying to calm down the tense atmosphere around them.

“There’s nothing to be misunderstood. He’s a bastard who hurt my hyung deeply.” Yugyeom replied in hatred tone.

“Your hyung?” Now, everyone started to get a clear version of what the two must have been fighting about. It’s about Yugyeom’s hyung.

“Wait! I thought your ex-boyfriend is Mark hyung. Yugyeom’s hyung is your ex too?” Bam Bam asked his housemate confusedly shocked.

Now, it’s Yugyeom who seemed surprised, “How do you know about my hyung?” He asked Bam Bam; he clearly remembered he never mentioned the name of his hyung though.

“Wait! Your hyung is Mark hyung?” Now, everyone was surprised at the sudden news.

Yugyeom nodded his head, looking at the others confusedly. “You all know Mark hyung?”

It’s Jin who actually responded to the Yugyeom’s confusion. “Actually, Mark hyung is one of us; he’s also a virtue.”

“WHAT!?”

 

Yugyeom just couldn’t believe what he just heard. His hyung; his Markie hyung is one of them? His Mark hyung is one of the 7 Virtues? How could that be? But now that Yugyeom remembered back of the tattoo ‘Kindness’ on his hyung right wrist that appeared out of nowhere, it’s definitely answered a lot of his unbelief state of mind.

Yugyeom remembered back when his Mark hyung told him about how the tattoo just appeared out of nowhere when his hyung was on exchange student program to Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter