Greed - Kunpimook Bhuwakul (BamBam)

Sins & Virtues (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Greed is the need for material possessions or material wealth. If this need is unfed, a Greedy person may even resort to hoarding their goods, theft, robbery, or obtaining any material possessions by means of trickery, violence, deception, or manipulation. Greedy people usually are easy to bribe, or will take any bet or do anything for a dollar.

 

“You can just call me Bam Bam.” Bam Bam smiled widely as he welcomed the brothers for a seat. “So, what can I help you with, Jungkook-ah?”

Jungkook and Jin looked at each other understandingly before the younger one said out, “Bam, do you probably ever heard of 7 Sins & 7 Virtues?”

“Of course!” Bam Bam answered immediately. “It was believed that 7 Sins are created by the Darkness to destroy the world; to create Hell on earth. The 7 Sins are believed to be too powerful to be destroyed, so that’s why God decided create something as powerful as it. The 7 Virtues.”

Bam Bam paused a while before he continued, “The 7 Virtues are the complete opposite of the Sins. 7 Virtues are created to balance out the harmony from the chaos Sins could create. In other words, Sins and Virtues are complete opposite for each other, but in the same time, are created for each other either.”

Jin and Jungkook kept silence while still processing the information Bam Bam just told them.

“Wait! What do you mean by creating for each other?” Jin asked out.

Bam Bam smiled as he answered, “Well, although Sins are bad, but the world can’t have too much goodness, right? You know, like yin and yang? Too much goodness in world isn’t good thing, either. That’s why Virtues needed Sins to balance each other out.”

“Are you saying that a Sin and a Virtue are like made for each other?” Jungkook asked again for sure.

“More likely.” Bam Bam replied with a nod.

“So, this Sins and Virtues, what could happen if it’s happened in real human world?” Jungkook asked his friend; the main question they needed answer the most.

Instead of answering the question, Bam Bam looked sharply at the two brothers before he asked out, “Why did you ask me such weird question?”

Jungkook and Jin exchanged awkward glances at each other before Jin lied, “We’re just curious to know.”

Bam Bam grinned instead as he focused his eyes on Jin, “Ah, curiosity? Really? Just because of curiosity? Then why do I feel like it’s something really important for you?”

“Bam Bam, please, just help me out this time.” Jungkook pleaded.

Bam Bam stood up instead. “I think I have already given enough information. There’s nothing free in this world, you know.”

Seeing how there’s no other way around, Jungkook just spit it out honestly, “It happens, ok? It happened… to me.”

“JUNGKOOK!” Jin definitely scolded his brother for spitting out the truth.

 

Since the truth has been revealed, Jin has no other way than to say out truthfully of what happened. Listening to what Jungkook said about, Bam Bam couldn’t believe his ears. He was amazed, in the same time, curious as well.

“Can I see the book?” Bam Bam asked for permission.

Jin and Jungkook exchanged look before Jungkook sighed and took out the book from his backpack. “Will you help us if we let you see the book?”

Bam Bam seemed to rethink for a while before he agreed. “Ok. You have my promise.” Bam Bam agreed on helping the brothers since his curiosity was bigger. He studies mythology and the legend happened for real. Who would reject such opportunity to learn more about it, right?

Jungkook sighed as he handed the book to Bam Bam who accepted it just to throw it out of his hands seconds later.

“Ouch!” Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter