Lust - Park Jimin

Sins & Virtues (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lust is an emotion or feeling of intense desire in the body. The lust can take any form such as the lust for , lust for expensive objects (extravagance) or the lust for power. It can take such mundane forms as the lust for food as distinct from the need for food. Lust is a psychological force producing intense wanting for an object, or circumstance fulfilling the emotion.

 

“You know, if my hyung finds out about this, I’ll be grounded for life.” Jungkook muttered out as he was dragged by Bam Bam inside a music pub. Jungkook has no idea how Bam Bam managed to get both of them inside the place which clearly restricted for underage teenagers. However, Jungkook wouldn’t complain about it as his curiosity of that place was definitely bigger than consciousness.

“You don’t tell, I don’t tell. He won’t know.” Bam Bam assured his friend before they walked pass the security guard. “Come on, let’s just enjoy the night.”

Jungkook could only shrug as he followed his friend inside the music pub where the loud music blasted loudly. Jungkook didn’t need to ask Bam Bam how the latter seemed to know where to lead the way around the place.

“You want something to drink?” Bam Bam asked his friend.

“Just anything with no alcohol.” Jungkook ignored the ‘are you kidding’ look on Bam Bam face. Although he might enter the place he’s not allowed yet, but Jungkook still has consciousness about no touching alcohol drink when he’s still under-aged.

Bam Bam just rolled his eyes as he ordered alcohol drink for himself and an irritating drink of juice for his ‘chastity’ friend.

“I still can’t believe you’ve never entered a pub before!” Bam Bam was still amazed when Jungkook told him that he’s never entered a music pub before. And that’s how Bam Bam persuaded to take the younger to the place.

Of course; with the promise from the younger to not mention about his name in front of his protective elder brother.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes at his friend before he accepted the drink from the bartender who looked at them sharply. Jungkook immediately looked away from the bartender, afraid of being asking for his age. Jungkook is not good when it comes to lying.

“Just relax, don’t tense up!” Jungkook heard Bam Bam whispered in his ears.

“Easy for you to say; I’m not a good liar, you know.” Jungkook replied his friend.

“That’s why you’re Chastity, Jungkook-ah.” Bam Bam teased Jungkook.

“Would you just stop teasing me with the word already?” Jungkook started to get annoyed by Bam Bam as he decided to let his eyes wondered around the loud place.

Bam Bam just grinned happily while he started to chat with the handsome bartender.

 

Just in a glance, Jungkook was being ignored by Bam Bam who seemed to have started to flirt with the bartender. Jungkook sighed as he started to get bored as he excused himself to go to the washroom.

“Excuse me... Excuse me...” Jungkook was being polite as he slipped through the crowd of people dancing to get to the washroom when he bumped into someone a bit harshly. Jungkook was about to apologize when he was suddenly groaned in pain as he clutched his chest, panting.

Jungkook felt like his heart being ripped away; his head felt dizzy as he crouched down in pain.

“Jungkook-ah... Jungkook-ah, are you alright? What’s wrong?” in between his pain, Jungkook still managed to hear the worry tone in Bam Bam voice, asking him.

However, Jungkook wasn’t able to reply his friend when he looked up just to meet with a pair of hazel eyes in front of him; in that moment, Jungkook was frozen speechless as he couldn’t control his eyes which kept staring at the pair of eyes in front of him.

And it seemed like the same thing happened to the owner of the other pair of eyes who couldn’t look away from Jungkook.

“Jungkook, what’s wrong? Yah, you’re worrying me now!” Bam Bam couldn’t take the speechless Jungkook as he threw himself in front of his friend which startled the younger; stopping him from seeing the pair of warm eyes.

“Huh?” Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter