Love Rival

Sins & Virtues (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Guys, this is Min Yoongi. He’s Wrath.” It was Jin who introduced Yoongi to the others. Jin asked the others to meet up at his house to introduce everyone.

“I thought you said there’re 5 Sins and 3 Virtues that have been found out? Why are there only 6 of us here? Where are the other two?” Yoongi asked Jin.

“5 Sins?” This time, it’s Jimin who was confused. For all he knew, there should be only 4 Sins, including Yoongi. “Who’s the other one?”

“It’s Jaebum. He’s the Pride.” It’s Bam Bam who answered Jimin.

“Jaebum? That name seems familiar.” Jimin seemed to remember of the name.

“He’s Mark hyung boyfriend, remember?” It’s Jungkook who reminded his boyfriend.

“Ah! The one who’s furious at Jackson hyung!” Just as Jimin said, he felt a sudden nudge from his boyfriend, hinting him that he shouldn’t say those words when Jackson is present. Jimin immediately looked guilty as he just smiled awkwardly.

However, Jackson just smiled at the couple; he wasn’t offended or anything. He’s good.

“So far, there are 2 pairings of sins and virtues that met each other.” Jackson was the one who said out. “Do you think anything will happen when all sins and virtues are completed?”

“Honestly, nobody has the answer for that, Jackson.” Jin answered the younger.

“So what if a sin meet its virtue? It doesn’t mean that they have to be together, right? Maybe this is just all myth playing with our lives? So far, nothing has really changed in our lives since we found out what we are. We only gained a tattoo, that’s all.” Yoongi suddenly spoke up; his eyes kept darting towards Jimin in specific.

“But it does change my life though; I met Jimin hyung because of it.” Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded his head as he said, “It’s just different. When I first met Kookie, I can feel it. I can just feel it; it’s like I can only see him; I know it sounds so weird, but I just know; I just know that he is the one for me.”

“You two are so cute together!” Bam Bam couldn’t help himself but to coo at the couple. “Ah! I wish to meet my other half soon too!”

“However, I agree with Yoongi. Just because we are chosen to be part of it, it doesn’t mean we are destined to be with our opposite; it could be because of the sin/virtue inside us.” Jin agreed with Yoongi before he continued, “Have you ever thought about it? I mean, let’s say this sin/virtue stuff didn’t happen to us, how will you know who’s your other half? Let say you, Kookie. If you weren’t the Chastity, you won’t feel attraction towards Jimin. You feel that because it’s the virtue who attracts the Lust; not you towards Jimin.”

The atmosphere turned awkward silence after Jin long explanation.

“But... But I do really like Jimin hyung though...” Jungkook wanted to defend himself.

“Kookie-ah, Jin hyung is just worried for you. Up until now, we haven’t really found out why all these happening to us yet. What if what Jin hyung said is true? We don’t even know if all these are a good or bad thing yet happened to us. All you guys have found out so far is only the theory, no exact proof yet, right?” Yoongi tried to talk to the youngest.

“What’s that supposed to mean? Are you doubting my love for Kookie?” Jimin was offended by Yoongi and Jin words. The two oldest were basically persuading the youngest to rethink of his decision to become his boyfriend; the two oldest were visibly suggesting for Kookie to break up with him?

“Love?” Yoongi scoffed mockingly at Jimin words. “You only know each other for what? A week!? And you said you love our Kookie?” Yoongi glared sharply at Jimin before he continued, “That’s a very concerned motive you have towards our Kookie, Jimin-shi.”

Now, the atmosphere took a sharp turn towards tensed silence. Every pair of eyes was looking back and forth between Yoongi and Jimin who seemed ready to attack each other with hatred eyes.

“Yoongi hyung!” Jungkook immediately stepped up to angrily scold his hyung. “Jimin hyung is not like that. You misunderstood Jimin hyung.”

“Yah! You just know him for a week! And yet you defend him instead of me, who has known you your whole life?” Yoongi was actually surprised to find his Kookie was angry at him for accusing his boyfriend. Yoongi was sure that Kookie would be on his side, not the other way around. He was disappointedly sad for real.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to...”

However, Jungkook apologize was cut off by Yoongi. “I am disappointed, Jeon Jungkook.” And with that, Yoongi just stood up from his seat and walked out of the house.

Jungkook was feeling guilty immediately as he cursed himself for hurting his hyung. Jungkook didn’t mean to shout at his Yoongi hyung. It didn’t help Jungkook guilt as he noticed the visible sadness and hurt in his Yoongi hyung eyes before.

As natural reaction, Jungkook immediately stood up from his seat and about to run after his Yoongi hyung but his hand was grabbed by his boyfriend; clearly a sign for Jungkook to not leave to Yoongi.

“I’m sorry Jimin hyung. I have to go apologize to Yoongi hyung.” Jungkook let go of Jimin hold on him and ran away from the house.

None dare to say anything as he noticed the immediately darken face of Jimin.

 

Jungkook frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter