Like a teenager.

Bad Romance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 3AM in the morning and Hoseok took the bus to the next town where his uncle was living. After five hours of driving he finally arrived at this uncle's house.
“You are finally here, lil man.” his uncle opened his arms widely to embrace the young and tall boy. “You look tired and hungry. Do you want something to eat?” his uncle asked concerned. 
 

“I guess I'm more sleepy rather than hungry uncle. I'll take a nap and join you for lunch for sure.” 
His uncle nodded and showed him where his room was. It was quite big and looked quite comfortable. He dropped on the bed and emitted a long sigh, feeling oddly very exhausted and within a few minutes he fell asleep, he was really tired that he didn't even take off his jacket.

13PM:

“Hobi! Food is ready! Come downstairs!”
“Give me a second I will take a shower.” 
Hoseok entered the bathroom getting into the bathtub after getting rid of his clothes before turning on the warm water, his muscles start to complete relax as the warm water run down his body, he washed his hair properly and brushed his teeth in order to get rid of the alcohol smell before getting out the bathroom to dry his body.

As he reached for new clothes. He was shocked as he realized the big letters “JHOPE” aesthetically written on his lower body, he stood there a good minute staring at his self trying to figure out if this was real or not.

“What on earth..” he mumbled while tracing the word with his fingertips, clearly unable to remember anything from getting a tattoo, all he knew was that he was hanging out with Namjoon and they drunk a little bit.

He furrowed his brows and started to scrub the word, thinking that it might disappear but to his disappointment it didn't and he yelped lowly as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter