Missing You.

Bad Romance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Days passed and Jeon and Hoseok would only be able to text and barely talk on the phone but one night, Jeon managed to video call Hoseok since he was free during the night. "Hey beautiful." Hoseok replied with a smile plastered on his face as he laid down on his bed. 
Jeon smiled softly. "Hello there y, how are you doing? I missed you." Jeon responded with a soft voice while staring at the screen.
"I miss you too, you have no idea baby, I'm only thinking about you the whole day." Hoseok admitted.  "I don't know how long I'll be able to stay this way. ..." he added.
Jeon chuckled softly before emitting a soft sigh. "You're really suffering, just like me right? I wish this work of mine would end sooner." 
"I told you, you can always stop and live with me. I've enough for the both of us baby." Hoseok whispered softly. Jeon looked away from the screen; he was thinking. Thinking about if he should really quite or not. He loved Hoseok but wanted to continue his work and also stay in his hometown yet everyday would get even more unbearable since he really missed Hoseok's presence. "You know.. I'd actually come over and stay at your place baby but..." Jeon interrupted Hoseok so that he couldn't continue. "I know.. you don't have to love. I fully understand and I'm working on a solution don't worry." Jeon flashed him a soft smile. Hoseok emitted a soft sigh after both of them ended the call. He didn't want it to end but it was already late and Jeon needed to rest.  Hoseok didn't tell Jeon anything about the new house he is looking for the both of them. He still felt like it was too early to talk to him about it. They barely had time to chat with eachother so why bother and talk about topics that seem far fetched at the moment?
On the other side of the country there was Jeon, he wasn't falling asleep right after the call. He was listening to his boyfriends song while staring at the bedroom ceiling. Before mumbling as he sang along.  "Don't forget me, I'll be there.. tell me w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter