Does that make sense?

Bad Romance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To avoid more headache and pain Hoseok decided to pretty much stay at home for weeks to avoid any encounters with people since he was afraid that some people may bring up this topic which he just didn't want to hear about anymore. The only thing he would do was disappear during noon to his dance studio dancing until he his knees would hurt, go back home take a shower and during the late night visit a night club to disappear in the crowd.

If he was lucky and in the mood then he would sometimes bring some girls over to have a little fun. But most of the cases he would just go back with a massive hangover, waking up the next morning and wishing that he never was alive due the unbearable pain.

 

After a few weeks of being totally wasted, he decided to one day go online and check his profile on social media. Seeing something he could never imagine even in his wildest dream. His bestfriend Lily was posting a picture of herself with Hoseok's ex and there wasn't just one, there were multiple ones were the both of them would be laughing, sharing a drink and hugging.

Hoseok didn't know how to feel.

He thought that after isolating himself from everyone for a while, that he would feel better and he indeed felt better besides the hangover from time to time yet he couldn't understand why his best friend would do something like this.

He felt betrayed and immediately looked for his phone, pushing his laptop by side to search for her number, in order to send her a message.

Hoseok:

- Hey, can we hangout?

 

After a few minutes he received a message.

Lily:

Yeah.

 

Hoseok:

-Starbucks?

 

Lily:

Yeah.

 

Hoseok was ready for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter