Jeon & his affaire?

Bad Romance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
16PM
Jeon:
-I'll be free at 5PM. Hoseok reached for his phone from the table and unlocked it, while smiling softly as he wrote back. 16:03PM
Hoseok
-I'll pick you up, send me your address? Jeon did and Hoseok started to get ready. He took a shower and picked some nice clothes, they looked classic yet casual.
He was even shocked as he saw his tattoo again. 
"Damn.. Namjoon." he mumbled to himself as he wore his shirt.
He waved his uncle goodbye and drove to pick up Jeon.
For some reasons he didn't need to drive more than 15 minutes and as Hoseok approached the destination he felt like he was in a rich neighborhood since there were fancy houses everywhere. He stopped the car and waited for Jeon to come out the building. Since he arrived already 7 minutes earlier. He was listening to music as suddenly someone opened the passenger car door. It was Jeon smiling softly. "You look nice." he said as he took a seat and reached for the belt to buckle himself.
Hoseok grinned and the engine, to start driving "So I don't always look nice?" Jeon looked over to Hoseok. "You do. I just feel like you dressed extra nicely today." 
Hoseok's gaze was fixed on the road as he started driving.
"Well, maybe I've a date later?" Hoseok replied with an amused smile on his face.
He couldn't see Jeon's facial expression all the time bit would steal a glance here and there from the car mirror.
Jeon seemed a little bit introverted that day. "What are you thinking about?" Hoseok asked almost quietly to break the silence which happened to last already 4 minutes.
Jeon shifted in his seat and looked out the window mumbling.
"Nothing much.."
Hoseok cleared his throat before changing the topic.
"So the place I'm taking you to is one of my favorites."
Jeon's eyes light up with excitement again as he got reminded about the ice cream.
"Really, is it that good?"
Jeon asked. Hoseok nodded his head and started to decrease the speed as they finally arrived at the parking lot of a restaurant who is owning a big ice cream shop. 
"There we go." After ordering and getting their ice cream they walked out of the shop to enjoy the ice cream outside.
They kept walking side by side until they reach a field.  "That's really nice ice cream." Jeon announced.
Hoseok smiled in content as he saw that the younger one was enjoying it.
"I guess things taste always better if you visit them with the people you love." Hoseok replied with a soft tone in his voice staring into the wide field. Jeon blinked at him feeling a little confused.
"I visited this place twice with my uncle. That's why I like it." Hoseok explained further.
"Do you like your uncle a lot?" Jeon asked while biting into his cone.
Hoseok nodded swiftly. "Yes."
"Why?" Jeon asked.  Hoseok shrugged nonchalantly. "He's the only one I have."
Jeon kept staring at Hoseok for a good minute and continued eating his ice cream.
"He's the only one who believes in me. My parents do that too but they never supported me as he did."
Hoseok said and emitted a soft sigh. "I feel like without him I wouldn't have come this far.." Jeon nodded slowly. "I see. Well, he must be a damn nice guy. You seem to look up to him and I think this makes you cute."
Hoseok's frown turned into a smile as he was expecting Jeon to say something mean yet just couldn't help and smile.
Jeon finished his ice cream and walked over to the car where Hoseok was standing close to, to lean on it while waiting for the older one to finish. "Tell me something about you.." Hoseok said as he turned to face him, a few footsteps causing a distance between them.
Jeon hummed softly and cleared his throat. "Well, there isn't really a lot to know about me.. I like the same music as you do to a certain extend and yeah you know what I do for living." Hoseok shook his head. "No
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter