I'm hurt.

Bad Romance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * * 

„I don't know what to do anymore, to be very honest..“ Hoseok sighed softly while observing the ceiling as he was phoning with his best friend who he felt very close to. His bestfriend was called „Lily“ she was a cute, a little short girl with short brown hair. Back then as he first met her at a friends gathering he thought that she was quite cute, not in a romantic way tho.

She seemed loud and noisy and that's what Hoseok liked about her, she was different to all those girls he used to know. So after they talked several times, Hoseok ended up calling her his little sister.

She was a little difficult to handle since she was hopelessly in love with a boy called Jimin and she would always be all over him even tho she happened to be dating someone else. Hoseok was quite over protective about her but sometimes he couldn't talk to her since he was quite busy with his own life and problems.

 

“Well, I don't know either Hoseok.. I mean I don't know what kind of advice to give you.” Lily said while Hoseok was emitting a long sigh at the end of the line running his hand through his hair.

“Alright... will talk to you later then.” Hoseok mumbled softly before he hung up gaze still fixed at the ceiling while furrowing his brows.

 

* * * 

Since talking to Lily about relationship problems seemed hopeless Hoseok decided to meet with his old friend Flynn and ask him for some advice.

 

“Hey, how have you been doing?” Hoseok said as he got up from his seat, as he saw his friend walking towards the coffee table where he was waiting for him. They both hugged and Flynn showed him a cute picture of his new pet. “Look at this, isn't he cute?”

They chatted for several hours, before Hoseok finally told him the news.

“So.. you know that I and Tae broke up right?” he said while looking down on his fingers, nervously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter