an empty bedroom.

Bad Romance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After Jeon and Hoseok spend the night together for their very first time, it felt surreal. Especially for Jeon who didn't know that Hoseok would come all the way here without even telling him.  The next morning both decided to eat in a restaurant breakfast since they were both too lazy to cook. 
"That's really delicious. There's nothing more delicious than eating breakfast with my lover." Hoseok chewed happily on his baguette.
Jeon chuckled softly. 
"Cheesy." 
"I think you're the most beautiful baby." Hoseok continued not minding his lovers statement.
"Hoseok we're in public.." Jeon mumbled before blushing slightly.
"And..? Everyone has to know that I love you and you're mine and only mine." Hoseok smirked softly in amusement. "I know, I love you too baby." Jeon whispered as if he was saying something super secret causing Hoseok to smile widely.
"So... there is something I wanted to tell you baby.." Hoseok said in while hesitating a little.  "I bought a house for the two of us and was wondering if you'd like to come and live with me there. It's in the middle of both towns. So we'd basically all need 3 hours to arrive from your home there and from over there we'd need three hours to be at my parents home. I still haven't told my parents anything about it yet though just Namjoon knows.." Hoseok added. Jeon extended his hand to place it on the older ones and flashed him a soft smile. "I'd love to live with you there baby, next week I'll we can make sure to spend time with you in our new house. But speaking of parents, my mom and dad would like to meet you. They actually invited me today for dinner and since you're here, I'll tell them that you'll join us." Jeon announced which made Hoseok just speechless. "Today?! I'm not even ready what if they don't like me..?" Hoseok whined softly.  "I met your parents and they were really nice.." Jeon said and patted his boyfriend. "They'll love you for sure baby, you're the most beautiful."  "You met my parents?" Hoseok asked trying to recall. "Yes I did, back then as I was taking care of you since you were sick." 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter