Miriam?

Lean on me

After Mimi's shower she checked both left and right to make sure no one was gonna bump into her, even though she was fully dressed in her pyjamas. She let out a sigh and walked to her room. The food that Dino put there earlier was gone and replaced by fresher looking food. "Dino stop cooking for me I'm not hungry!" She walked into her room and slammed the door only to find that Dino wa in her room. 

"I knew you'd say that. Your so stubborn. What's so bad that you need to keep yourself cooped up in your room?" Mimi ignored him and started getting ready for bed. "Silent treatment huh? And why are you going to bed so early? Don't you and Hoshi need to practice that dance? Or did you-"

"Jeez do you have to ask so many questions?! It's kind of annoying." Mimi turned round to face Dino who was messing with her make up. 

"Sorry. When I was younger someone always told me that I should always say what's on my mind. That I should ask questions when I want to. Otherwise I'll know nothing for sure and my life will just be full off assumptions." 

"What Idiot said that?" Mimi burst out laughing and grabbed her foundation that Dino was about to try on. 

"She wasn't an idiot at all. Anyway I'll leave you, and actually eat today okay?" He smiled as he left the room and as he did Hoshi ran in, grabbed your arm and ran out. Dino stood in your doorway looking really upset, you had no idea why though.  

"Hoshi get off me!" 

"We need to practice that stupid dance" He actually wanted to do it?! "Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this for you but for Woozi. He's like a brother to me and I'm not gonna let that brother down am I?" 

"Awwwe the harsh Hoshi has a heart. I'm touched!" Mimi said sarcastically while letting Hoshi drag her to the dance room. 

 

They practiced for about an hour hour and the hardest move to do was all the moves where she had to be close to Hoshi. REALLY close to him. He could spot her blushing every time and either smirked or rolled his eyes. After practice was over and they were both drinking Hoshi brought the topic straight up. "Why haven't you been eating?" 

"Why the hell do you care?!"

"I don't but Dino does. And it looks like your trying to avoid him for some reason. Anyway, why haven't you been eating?" Mimi took a massive gulp of her water and stayed silent. 

"Uhh I need the toilet. Il answer your question when I get back." She went to get up but Hoshi sat her back down. 

"No. You'll tell me now. Why haven't you been eating." Hoshi had tight grip on her arm and she must have hit it when she fell at her dad's house earlier that day because it was hurting like hell. She tried her hardest to hide it but she couldn't. "What? I'm not holding your arm that hard jeez..." 

"No no it's not that-" He tightened his grip a tiny bit to test something. "Ow!" His assumption was correct. He lifted her sleeve up to reveal a big bruise on her arm. 

"What's this from?"

"I-I fell...in ambit of a clutz you se-"

"What is this from?!" Hoshi tightened his grip on Mimi's arm and grabbed her t-shirt. Dino was passing the dance hall and he heard a whimper come from inside. He peeped through and saw Hoshi treating Mimi roughly. Hoshi grabbed tighter into Mimi's arm and went to slap her. 

"Do I have to slap the answer out of you?!" Dino ran into the room and grabbed Hoshi's hand. 

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Dino had a scary look in his eye that Mimi had never seen before. It almost reminded her of...no it couldn't be. He moved to a different country ages ago. 

"Oh look at this. Dino finally grew a pair!" Hoshi let go of Mimi and turned to Dino. "Now let's see if your a real man!" Hoshi went to punch Dino but he ducked and punched Hoshi in the stomach. Hoshi fell to the ground and Mimi stood against the wall speechless. 

"W-what did you do?!" Mimi knelt down to Hoshi who seemed to be in a lot of pain. "Why would you do that Dino?!"

"H-he was hurting you..." She lifted Hoshi up the best she could and started walking out the door. 

"Next time you see me getting hurt just leave it ok-" Mimi suddenly dropped to the floor. 

"Mimi?! Mimi?!" Dino ran over to find that she was unconscious and that the cut he found on her head earlier was bleeding out. "Miriam!"