Dino!

Lean on me

Hoshi kept touching his cheek over and over for the rest of the day. Did he imagine it? Did the girl that always seemed to hate him really kiss him? Whatever it was, whether it was a joke or not, Hoshi was glad. He felt bad at the same time though. He felt he was taking Mimi away from Dino. After finding out that she's the Mimi from his past, Hoshi can't help but feel that Dino likes her. I mean how can he not like her after all the years they've spent together? Hoshi and Mimi have only been together more just over a month and he already feels...something towards her. 

"Hoshi Hyung? Hoshi Hyung? HOSHI HYUNG!" Dino was stood infront of Hoshi waving his arms about. "Jeez, is it really that boring that you have to daydream every five second? Seriously, what's up with you?" Hoshi couldn't tell Dino the truth. He didn't want to hurt the only member that had been there for him since day one. And since Dino was always there for Hoshi, Hoshi had to be there for Dino. 

"Don't worry kid. I'm fine. Just a little tired." Hoshi cracked a smile and got up off the sofa. The two boys had been watching horror movies all night but Dino seemed as lively as ever. 

"Okay Hyung. Goodnight~" Dino gave Hoshi a big smile as he walked to his room. To Hoshi's surprise he saw a sleeping Mimi outside of his door. 

"What is this girl?" He let out a little laugh and picked her up. "Let's get you to bed." Hoshi hesitantly opened the door to Mimi's room and placed her on her bed. He tucked her in and went to leave but he felt her hand grab him. He turned around to see her still sleeping. "M-Mimi?" 

"D-don't leave....stay..." Hoshi could tell she was having a nightmare and tried to make her let go so that he could check her temperature but her grip was too tight. "Don't go..." She pulled at Hoshi's arm causing him to fall on the bed, their faces only centimetres away. 

"Mimi wake up..." He looked at her closed eyes and noticed a tear fall down her cheek before her eyes suddenly shot open.  

"Hoshi?!" She jumped up causing them to bump foreheads and pulled her sheets all the way up. 

"Don't be getting any ideas! You were asleep outside my room so I put you in your bed but you pulled me and told me not to leave." Mimi shook her head. 

"W-why would I ever say that?!" Hoshi teasingly made a kissing face to remind Mimi of when she kissed him on the cheek earlier. 

"Don't bring that up!" She punched his arm and frowned. Hoshi just laughed. 

"What? Was it a mistake?" He liked teasing her. It was fun. 

"I didn't say it wasn't!" Hoshi smirked and started to lean towards Mimi. "W-what are you..." Mimi's words were cut off by the feel of Hoshi's lips. After a moment she closed her eyes and started to kiss back. Non of the two knew it but at the door stood a very upset Dino. 

"Mimi..." He tried to call out to her but he didn't have the guts. He knew he had no chance after seeing the way she is now. When they were kids she was never the best looking girl. She had long, wavy brown hair, glasses and braces. Dino didn't mind that though but when he saw her transformation he knew they could never go back to the way it was. After seeing Hoshi kiss Mimi he felt his heart sink. Just then Mimi spotted Dino and she immediately felt bad. 

"Dino..." Dino ran away from the door and locked himself in his room. 

"What happened?" Hoshi got up and went to go after him but Mimi pulled him back and ran after Dino herself. 

"Dino!" 

Dino was sat on his bed. He felt a tear roll down his cheek but ignored it. "How stupid could I be to think that everything could just go back to the way it was?" He let out a pitiful laugh. "I'm guessing bet stupid..."