"Friendly" Competition

Lean on me

"Yes!" Mimi jumped in joy and gathered all the members into a huddle. "Okay so for the choreography-" Hoshi pushed infront of Mimi and grabbed Dino, Jun and Minghao. 

"We need to figure out the choreography for us four first. We're the ones that actually sing it." He have her a dirty look and pulled the Performance unit into the corner. 

"What's his problem?" DK giggled and rubbed the top of Mimi's head.

"He's just competitive. He thinks your gonna take his place." He lent down and looked into Mimi's eyes. "Don't let it get to you kay?" He gave Mimi his winning grin and grabbed Seungkwan to have a little fun with their song 'Say yes'. All the other members either messed about dancing to other dances or they went to lunch. 

"Well what do I do now?" Mimi sat on the sofa's and watched as Hoshi showed his team a few moves. They all tried but Dino ended up falling over causing Mimi to let out a big laugh. Dino got back up and frowned. "Sorry" He's actually kinda cute. As soon as Mimi had the thought she shook it away. "Not here to date Mimi! Your here to teach!" And just as Hoshi looked over to her to ask what she said her phone rang. "Hello manager" 

"Mimi how's it going?"

"Uhh brilliant. The boys seem nice." I hated lying but I didn't want to get the members in trouble. Not on my first day. 

"Good, oh your things have just arrived at the dorm if you want to sort things out. And tell the members they need to go home. They have an interview at 2" 

"Got it. Bye bye Manager" Mimi hung up with a smile. "Guys I'm gonna go sort my things out at my dorm but the manager said you need to go home. You've got an interview." And with that Mimi grabbed a bottle of water that Dino brought her previously and left. 

"I'll call the others. You guys go ahead." Hoshi pulled out his phone and called S.Coups. The rest of the performance team grabbed their jackets and left. 

 

When Mimi arrived at the dorm she was taken by surprise. "This place looks like a k-pop idol could live here!" She started running around. "So many rooms!" Mimi came across a big room with a king sized bed and spotted her luggage in the corner. "Yes!" The first thing on Mimis mind was to unpack and once she did she put on her comfiest pyjamas and left her hair in the messy bun. "9 o'clock already?! I wonder how Seventeen got along with the interview." She said inbetween brushing her teeth. She suddenly heard her front door open. "I didn't tell the manager to come over..." Mimi quickly grabbed the nearest thing to her,which was a toilet brush, and jumped out the bathroom. "Take one more step I'll hurt you! I have a...toilet brush? Uh, I'm still not afraid to use it!" She started waving the toilet brush in the air. 

"Mimi?" She recognised that voice. How did they get in? "What are you doing in our dorm?" Hoshi was stood in the doorway with the other members behind him. 

"Just great. I'm sharing a dorm with you guys!"