Worst nightmare

Lean on me

"Sharing?! A dorm?! With you?!" Hoshi looked like he was about to faint but S.Coups put his arm round him keeping him balanced. 

"Welcome roomie. Oh and umm...nice look." He let out a little giggle and headed inside with the other members. Mimi looked down at what she was wearing. To be honest she didn't really care what anyone else thought. She was comfy and that was that. Half the members headed for the bedrooms. The only ones left awake now we're Hoshi, S.Coups, Wonwoo and Dino. S.Couos and Wonwoo were playing on the XBox while Hoshi and Dino were playing Rock,paper scissors. Mimi sat at the table in the kitchen. It was weird to be suddenly surrounded by a bunch of boys when she never even approached one back in high school. 

"Wonwoo when do we get a turn?" Dino had been whining for the past ten minutes but Wonwoo would always say the same thing. "It's rated older than you are buddy. Just go to bed." This time Dino didn't take it as an answer and tried to tackle Wonwoo but Wonwoo easily floored him and continued playing the game. "Ah! Wonwoo get off me!" Wonwoo stayed completely still while Dino tried to escape. Hoshi was pulling at Dino's leg and S.Coups was laughing his head off. "Wonwoo!" Mimi was in the kitchen almost crying from laughter but she covered so that she was silent to the members. The next thing she knew, Wonwoo started tickling Dino and it looked like Dino was having a spaz attack. Mimi lost it. She fell off her chair and was laughing so much it hurt. Hoshi turned his head towards Mimi then frowned. "Oh yeah, she lives here too...how unfortunate." S.Coups gave him a slap around the back of the head for that comment. 

"Just cuz she's a better dancer than you." Hoshi jumped up and started chasing S.Coups around the room. These four boys made more noise than all of Seventeen put together. 

"Guys shhh! The other members are sleeping!" Everyone stopped in their tracks and looked Mimi's way. 

"What are you? Our nanny?" Mimi folded her arms and smiled. 

"That's not a bad idea. Anyway it's late and you've got practice tomorrow. Oh and Hoshi the manager wants you to start practicing for a new song tomorrow. I forgot which one." He rolled his eyes and started to walk into his room. 

"Whatever" 

"jeez that boy is really harsh. I don't really see what I did wrong...wait does he hate me cuz I'm a choreographer too? Hmm if that's how it is then two can play at that game!" Mimi let out and evil laugh and she heard Dino giggling in the background. She spun round and gave him a death glare. 

"Don't worry. I won't say anything!" He did a gesture that looked like he was zipping his lips together and went to bed. 

 

The next day day was chaos. Mimi had to rush around the house to wake all the members up. All while cooking their breakfasts. "Mimi you didn't have to do all of this..." S.Coups said patting her head. 

"I said I'll be your nanny and look after you and that's what I'll do!" She gave him a determined look and started to eat. 

"Thanks..." Everyone digged into their food and it was all gone in almost 5 minutes. Mimi had never seen anyone eat so fast before. These guys were not k-pop idols, they were animals! The only person she noticed didn't eat as quick was Woozi. She spotted him writing something down. 

"What ya doin Woozi?" Mimi sat next to Woozi and rested her arm on his shoulder. 

"I'm trying to come up with some choreography to my song 'Simple' apparently I have two really talented choreographers coming in today to help be but I don't want them doing all the work."

"Simple? Isn't that this one?" Mimi started to sing Woozi's song and everyone suddenly went silent. "S-sorry I didn't know I was that bad..." 

"Bad? Mimi your voice in incredible!" Mingyu ran over and high fived her. "Seriously is there nothing you can't do?!" 

"I'm sure there's something..." Mingyu shook his head. 

"I doubt it. Anyway us lot are off to practice. See ya." Mingyu left the building followed by the other members. Just then Mimi got a text saying she was to go to the mirrored dance room right away.

"Woozi, Hoshi I'll see you later okay?" And with that she sprinted to the dance room. "I'm so excited to see what my first dance assignment will b-" Suddenly Hoshi burst into the room. 

"What're you doing here?!" The look in his eye completely changed when he saw Mimi. His eyes were now full of anger. 

"I-I...I was called here...I'm work-" Hoshi walked over and grabbed Mimi's t-shirt. 

"Just don't get in my way. Got it tiny?!"

"Y-ye-"

"I'm afraid she might have to get in your way just a little Hosh." Hoshi let go of Mimi and turned to see Woozi standing in the doorway. 

"Excuse me?" 

"Look like you two are my dance team for 'Simple'. Oh and just because you have to dance like a couple please don't act like it!" Mimi and Hoshi looked at each other then back to Woozi. "What?!" 

"Cute. You said it together, just like a real couple"