CHAPTER 7

They said...I shouldn't fall in love with him

{DONGJUN'S POV}

*sighed*

Minhee.....darn it! Why can't i stop about her ?! Seriously...She's nobody to me . Right ? Isn't she ?! AAARRRGH....But everytime that scene ( Junyoung and Minhee ) passed through my head . it's as if there's a heavy burden on me . My heart aches badly with no reasons at all . ARGH...Am i going crazy ??? Darn it !

"YA !!!!!" My heart almost jumped out of my chest . I turned around and saw Kwanghee behind me with a glare on his eyes .

"what ?!" i barked at him .

"I CALLED YOU FOR ALMOST 3866446754344467x TIMES BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ! ARE YOU DEAF ???" I swear when he said that his mouth lenght became 5 cm .

"Kwanghee...i don't think you called him 3866446754344467x times . It was about 6x times ." Hyungshik said with his puppy eyes , while Kwanghee was shooting cannonballs with his eyes.

"I'm not deaf. and.....YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT AT MY EARS , YOU HEAR ME !!!!!" i screamed at his ears . I could see his eyes are about to popped out of his head .

S       I        L       E       N        C        E

There was this quiet 5 seconds of silence with a scary aura that came from Kwanghee .

"what ? " I looked at him .

uh-oh. . His face was boilling red from anger , i could even see his veins . And...why do i feel like someone is about to catch me , burn, eat , kill ,and rip me to pieces , then reborn me and do it 25x times again .

i should run...

{KWANGHEE POV}

This......Little.....Tiny.....BASTARD.

I AM GOING TO CATCH HIM , BURN HIM , EAT HIM , KILL HIM , AND RIP HIM TO PIECES 25x TIMES !!!! Yesss...I shall destroy him .

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA......." Wait !!! he's running away !!!

OOOHHH NOOOO.....KIM DONGJUN . I will kill you with my barehands even if it's the last thing i do .

"YA !!!! KIM DONGJUN COME BACK HERE ! BE A MAN !!! " I chased him with my 100% power .  that's right i will ki-

"KWANGHEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

S       I        L        E        N        C           E

uh . that's.....the......headmaster's.....voice .

this is  it . i could see my future ahead . R.I.P KWANGHEE

And...Kim Dongjun . i'm not letting you go easily . After i die , i shall haunt you for the rest of your life TT____TT

{ DONGJUN POV }

is he near ?

Please God , Let me live . I'm too young and cute to die . wait !

Where am i ??? *looks around*

i think i'm lost .

{ NOONE POV }

Dongjun walked around to figure out where he is . He checked out some empty classes , then he reached an empty class with the lights on . He peeked inside and saw a figure he'd never expected to be there .

Moon Junyoung

Minhee's boyfriend . He was on the phone , Dongjun couldn't see Junyoung clearly so he eavesdrop .

{ DONGJUN'S POV }

That's Junyoung . What is he doing here ? Who is he talking to ?

"I miss you too" what ? he missed who ? Who is he talking to ?

"What ? You want  to see me ?" Who wanted to see him ?

" How about Saturday ?" WHO ??? Who is he meeting on Saturday ?

"Hahahaha.....I'll bring that " bring what ?

"Minhee ? what about her ?" He''s not talking to Minhee ? Then who is he talking to ? Another girl ?

" She's not important . You're more important to me ." What the hell ?

"She's just my cover up " Damn it Junyoung .

"okay....I love you too always "

Minhee , If only i could do something . I want to protect you , but i can't . You're his not mine .

If only......


HEY GUYS

hurray another update

thanks for the support

BTW TAO IS MINE

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke