CHAPTER 3

They said...I shouldn't fall in love with him

{ MINHEE  POV }

I can't believe i bumped to him , and i fell .

His body is sooo muscular , i felt his abs *he's so hot* . Why am i acting so weird today . Wait... am i blushing ? i am , am i ?

*take a deep breath* Minhee ! stop it . you need to calm yourself before seeing Junyoung . He can't see you like this .

{ JUNYOUNG POV }

Where is she ? it' been 10 minutes already and she's not here yet . *looks around*

There she is .

"Minhee !" I called her , she looked at me and walk heading towards me . i ran to her and hugged her tightly .

"w-what are you doing ? " she stuttered , she's so cute when she stuttered .

" you're mine right ? " i asked her .

" What do you mean ? " she asked me , i know she's confused about the question .

"Just answer it ! " i demanded a answer . i just need to know the answer .

"okay...yes?" i let her go , she was still looking at me with her confused eyes , i grabbed  her hands and dragged her somewhere more quiet and private .

{ MINHEE POV }

Okay... what was that all about? the question he blurted out was nothing like used to asked . of course i'm his , i'm his girlfriend . hey! now he's holding my hands and dragging me somewhere . This is so not him . He let go of my hands and took a deep breath . while i was rubbing my hands cuz' it hurts .

"what do you think you're doing ? " i asked then he turned around , facing me . suddenly i could feel his lips touching mine . He kissed me .... passionately .

His eyes were closed , so i started closing my eyes too . The kiss was soo deep , i feel like i'm flying . For a men, his lips sre soft , *no erted thinking     -_- * He is really good at kissing . Then he let go . I'm standing in shock . He buried his face , he breathing hard . I touched my lips , still at shock .

"what was that ? " i asked him . he didn't answer .

"hey~" i waved my hands infront of his face . He was still not responding .

" you're sitting with that Dongjun guy , aren't you ? " He blurted out another question .

"yes.. why?"

"You don't like him right ? " wait.. is he jealous of Dongjun .

" i don't think so ." i answered him calmly

"GOOD ! Don't ever go near him or talk to him ever again !" Who does he tink he is ? Why is he trying to control my life now ?

"What ? Why are you controling what i do ?" I angrily said to him .

"Cuz' i'm your boyfriend "

"Are you jealous ? "I asked him , he was shocked to hear the question .

"honest or lie ? " Of course i want to hear the honest answer ! Since when was my boyfriend an idiot ?

"honest" I folded my arms .

"YES! I'M JEALOUS ! i'm jealous seeing and hearing you with him!" he barked .

"Why should you be jealous ? It's not like i'm dating him !"

"But still-"

"still what?"

"still-"

'what ?" -_-

"STILL YOU CAN'T GO NEAR HIM!~period !"i jumped a little cuz' i was hocked to heard what he has just said .

"Why are you being like this?" my voice started to crack .

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND , AND YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND !"

"SO ?"

"YOU CAN'T BE WITH HIM , CUZ' YOU'RE MINE ! "

"yours ?"

"YES ! YOU. PARK MINHEE. YOU ARE MU ING GIRLFRIEND . AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO NEAR THAT BASTARD!!!

S      I       L       E       N      C        E

I coul feel my tear flowing down to my cheek . He has never said such thing to me . such harsh thing to me .

"that's it..." my voice was cracking .

"Minhee-" He was trying to hold myhands

"Don't !" I pushed him back , and ran away , crying . Junyoung was just staring at me .

He's just..ARRRGGH..Darn it! Why am i crying !!! *wiping away my tears* ! I can't cry.. i'm a queenka . What if somebody sees me ? Darn it !!! i mus not cry. I....must.....not.........cry...

BRUK !!!

I fell , somebody bumped on to me .

"Minhee ? i'm so sorry " It was Dongjun , he was trying to help me get up . He was apologzing .

I said nothing , i was just crying and crying .

"I'm so sor-wait! Are you crying ? " He was trying to see my face .I buried my face deep .

 

"Why are you crying ? you can talk to me "

I stood up and gave him a glare .

"Leave me alone" I glared at him and walked away . Still crying . He was just looking at me .

This is all because oof you Kim Dongjun . I hate you . You made this happen .

Kim Dongjun you ruined my life ...


HOORAY

~3rd chapter~

I can't believe i made it this far

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Please leave comments