CHAPTER 11

They said...I shouldn't fall in love with him

{KEVIN POV}

"How about you ?" She asked .

"the guys , you know..." She nodded ,i looked around .

"Where are you sitting ?" You asked as you looked around searching for Minhee . She pointed to one of the VIP spots , there i saw Minhee and Hyemin talking to each other . I nodded . I felt a grip on my wrist .

"Let's go there" She told me , i shook my head and let go of her grip .

"i can't . Hyungshik needs me " i smiled awkwardly , she nodded then kissed my cheeks . I watched her walked away , i walked to Hyungshik and tapped his shoulder .

"Where's Junyoung ?"

"Don't know , he said he wanted to meet someone " I sighed and nodded , i took out my phone and called him . It's unreachable , ! He's with that girl.

{MINHEE POV}

Younggi was walking towards us with no drinks . She sat on the couch and took out her phone . I smirked and tapped her .

"What's wrong ?" She took a glance at me , then looked at her phone again .

"Kevin's here ." She sighed , Hyemin rolled her eyes .

"Alone ? that's bad ." I laughed along with Hyemin , Younggi shook her head .

"Nope . With the guys " I stopped laughing and glared at her , the word 'guys' got my attention .

"Guys ?" i asked with my dead-serious tone . She nodded .

" Hyungshik , Junyoung and Siwan " I bit my lips as i heard the name 'Junyoung' . I stood up walked away while Hyemin and Younggi was looking at me , confused . I walked towards the bar , i spot Kevin playing with his phone . I snatched it away and glared at him . He looked at me and sighed .

"Where is he ? " I fold my arms and glared at him . he looked around , and rubbed my shoulder . I pushed him away .

"Minhee calm down"

" I want to know where he is ! Why did he lie ?" he gulped . Oh he knows something then he looked at me .

"I don't know what you're talking about ." he was literally whispering to me . He shook his head , i sighed and walked away . As i turned aroung something caught my eyes from the balcony . A figure being pulled by a girl i think i know . Walking into one of the private booth , a guy wearinng black shirt . I couldn't believe my eyes , my body started trembling . Suddenly it felt cold . it was  Junyoung .

"T-that's J-j-junyoung. " Kevin tried to grab my arms , i pushed him and walked up the stairs . Kevin was following me , i ran and stopped in front of the door . I could feel Kevin's hand on my shoulders , i looked at him . he shook his head . I looked at the door .

"You're not going to like it" kevin whispered to me . I took a deep breath and pushed the door leaving kevin outside . I took one step inside and looked forward. My body felt weak .

"j-junyoung ?"


hey guys :) i see no comments TT__________________TT why are you guys leaving me ?

anyway see you guys at chapter 12