CHAPTER 5

They said...I shouldn't fall in love with him

{JUNYOUNG POV}

Damn it!!! Where is she ? *looks aroud* Where the hell is she ? Minhee...Where are you ?

Seriously! I've searched all around the school , but she's no where in sight . Why did i do that yesterday ?? ! i'm so stupid .

Where is-

Wait... is that her ? YES !!! that's her . i ran to her .

{MINHEE POV}

I plugged in my headset to my ears , and the music from ipod started playing .

#NowPlaying  B1A4 - This time is over

i walked towards my class but suddenly i felt a hand grabbing my arms . I looked back and see him , Junyoung with an angry expression .

"Jun-" Before i could finish my word he pulled me in to the music room which ws filled with the classic music students .

"EVERYBODY OUT !!!NOW!" Junyoung yelled. All the students was shocked and immediatly ran out of the room leaving me and Junyoung alone together . he was still holding my arms and for a few minutes we both were in silences .

"Minhee..." Junyoung broke the silence with his unusual soft voice . For once his voice sounded so honest anf guilty .

"i'm sorry" he mumbled . My eyes started tearing up . He looked at me and pulled me into his arms .

"i'm sorry , i didn't mean to do that yesterday ." His arms felt warm . My mind was spinning and trying to convince myself that this isn't happening . My tears started flowing .

" i'm sorry , please...please forgive me " My chest felt heavy . He was trembling .

"I don't care if you want to hate me , just please....forgive me ." He was crying , i was crying we were both desperate of each other . Slowly i let myself go from his embrace , and looked straight into his eyes . Suddenly all the memories of him being with me and expressing his feelings to me and loving me came to me . It made me cry .

i'm an idiot . He was like that yesterday because he was jealous , because he loved me .

"you idiot..." i gave him a weak smile while my fingers his face gently . "if i hate you that means i couldn't forgive you" i wiped off his tears and giggled . He looked to me .

"it's okay. i forgive you " His eyes widened but he was still trembling . i gave him a honest smile then he pulled me into his arms again , this time more closely and thighter .

"i love you " he whispered to me .

"i know" i smiled and sinked into his embrace .

{DONGJUN POV}

What the-

What's with the commotion ? Aren't they the music students ?

" Hey, what's going on ? " I asked one of the student , he looked at me .

"mmhmmm...music room.." he mumbled and point his finger at the music room .

"okay thanks " well , that was weird . i've never seen a student that shaken . I walked towards the music room .

Why aren't there any windows ??? i looked up above the door and saw a sign with a writing "MUSIC ROOM"

Kim Dongjun you stupid idiot -_- there's no windows because it's called a MUSIC ROOM , it needs to be soundproof yo idiot .

*scratches head* Damn it. AH! The door isn't fully closed . I peeked inside and saw-

M-Minhee and......Junyoung . hugging .

Suddenly my body felt heavy , i leaned at the wall . My body feels heavy , Why am i like this ? i walked away , i buried my face . Seriously Kim Dongjun this isn't you . I Just met her yesterday  but my heart ached so bad right now . Damn it ! She's nobody to me , But why ? Why am i like this ?

Why is my heart aching so badly ?

.

 


I'M VERY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATE THIS FOR A LONG TIME

and

THANK YOU

ShinRaeAe

...ENJOY...