CHAPTER 10

They said...I shouldn't fall in love with him

{ MINHEE POV }

7.30

Hongddae was packed with peoples . Most of them are youngsters spending a night out with friends or dates . As we enter the club the body guard stopped us , we showed out VIP pass , and they led us in . We sat a sofa , with a VIP sign on the table .I wasn't feeling the heat in the club , i didn't intended  to party hard all night long . I just need to get Junyoung out of my mind . While i was sitting some guys flirted with me , i knew most of the guys like Woohyun , Donghae , and Taeyang . Puh-lease boys , i'm taken . i took my clutch and headed off to the toilet , as i entered the toilet i saw a girl fixing her lipstick , and she was georgous . She was wearing a pretty dress ( http://d5yjppyekae0b.cloudfront.net/regular/28361320511536.jpg ) Eventhough it was really y she looked amazing in that , compared to me -___- ( http://d5yjppyekae0b.cloudfront.net/regular/Prom-Dress-La%20Femme-17754%20Gold_F.jpg ) i stood in front of a miror , i noticed she was looking for something inside her clutch .

"arrgghh..where is that mascara ?!" she murmured . I tooked my mascara and hand it over to her .

"here borrow mine.." she looked at me . and took the mascara , she smiled .

"thanks" i used the mascara and gave it back to me , and smiled .

"thanks again"

"no problem" as soon as she's done with her make up , she walked out of the toilet . i fixed my mascara and stared in front of the miror .

"yup , i looked good" i walked out of the toilet , and saw Hyemin and Younggi approaching me . i really liked hyemin's dress , well Younggi was the usual her . Hyemin looked different . (hyemin : http://img1.promgirl.com/_img/PRODUCTS/320/PromGirl-731667309.jpg , Younggi : http://img3.promgirl.com/_img/PRODUCTS/180/PromGirl-739519309.jpg ) .

"where have you been ? " Hyemin asked me . i pointed the toilet.

" you know some girls have been taking our spot " Younggi pointed our sofa , and i saw some girls sitting on our sofa . I smirked and walked towards them .

" Well some b*tches just doesn't know what is not theirs ." i stood in front of them , they were shocked to see me . Instantly they stood up and bowed to me .

" I'm letting this go this time , i hope there won't be a next time" i sat at the  sofa and gave them a smirk . The girls walked away , and Hyemin applauded me . We all laughed at the incident and started gossiping .

"yup.. i heard . she was drunk that time , no wonder she got pregnant . She probably didn't realize she was doing it ." we all laughed until Younggi stood up .

" Speaking of drunk , i'm getting myself a drink . Care to join ? " me and Hyemin thinked for a while , and shooked our head . Younggi rolled her eyes , then walked away .

{ KEVIN POV }

Darn this club is packed . It's hot here , speaking of hot . AW... those girls over there . damn they're hot . *smirked* . WAIT.. noooo . Kevin you have a girlfriend . Younggi is your girlfriend ! And she's way hotter then those girls . *looks around*

Wow , Hyungshik got a pretty good catch there . Siwan....mmm not bad , not bad at all . Junyoung , he's probably with that b*tch . whatever .. I saw Hyungshik walking towards me , he was smirking .

" Got her number ? " He nodded . I looked at him , i'm confused here . "what's wrong ?" i asked .

" she's no good " I laughed and did a high five with him .

" Let's check the dance floor " we walked to the dance floor , it was packed and filled with peoples dancing the night away . Yeah..this is nice .

 

"Kevin ???"  a voice called my name , i searched for the source . i looked around and saw... Younggi ???

"Younggi ?" my eyes widened to see her .

"What are you doing here ? " she asked me , i walked to her and kissed her .

"i'm in a club , what do you think i'm doing here ?" she smiled , then looked around .

"alone ?" she asked me, i laughed .

" no girls ,  if that's the problem." i smirked . she nodded .

"with who then ?"

"the boys..." she made an O with and nodded . Wow she looked hot .

"what about you? " i asked her .

"Hyemin and Minhee.."

"okayy-wait! you said Minhee ?" I looked at her . My eyes widened .

"yup, why ?"

Minhee's here . This is bad .


Hey guys ... another one for you :) speaking of dresses . My prom is coming , and i don't really know what to wear ? what do you think guys :D

 LOVE YA'LL

oh what do you think of Kris >,< i think he's a god :)