CHAPTER 13

They said...I shouldn't fall in love with him

{DONGJUN POV}

This is odd , usually Minhee's already in class at this hour . Bur here i am , sitting alone at our desk . I hope she's okay . I noticed other students were shisperin.

"Have you heard ?" "Is it true ?" "I saw her at the club" "unbelievable"

I went over to ane of the students , tapping him at the shoulder .

"Hi , what's going on ?" I asked. The guy turned over to me. He looked at me blankly.

"What are you guys talking about ?" I asked one of the girls there .

"Junyoung and Minhee" She answered .i nodded .

"What about them ?"

"They broke up , for real" My eyes widened . I was worried , worried of Minhee .

" I heard he cheated oh her , it ended up pretty bad " One of the girls add up . I nodded and sat back to my chair . So Minhee didn't came to school because they broke up . It must've ended really bad .

"Junyoung you bastard " i muttered .

AFTER SCHOOL

"Ya ! Dongjun !" I turned aroung , i saw Minwoo running to me . He finally caught up with me , his hands were on his knees . He was panting .

"You okay ?" I asked , patting his back . He looked at me , glaring .

"Do i look like i'm okay ?" He asked . i shook my head , then he stood up straight .

"Let's go . our shift is about to start." i nodded .

" I'm at the cashier this time , you'll be the waiter" he said , i sighed and nodded . We walked together to the cafe we worked at .

CAFE MARY , Apgujeong .

"Are you ready to order sir ? " I asked a man who was reading his newspaper , he put the newspaper down and nodded .

"sure , i'll have 1 hot cappucino ." You nodded and took the menu book .

"hot cappucino " I said to one of my colleagues . I leaned at a table , and talking to Minwoo . Suddenly the entrance door opened , a girl came in bith long dark brown hair . She sat a spot next to the window , i couldn't see her face .She was looking outside the window . I walked to her and put a menu book on her table .

"Would you like to order something miss ?" I asked ,

"One caramel Macchiato please , extra caramel" i nodded . Then she turned around looking at me .

"Dongjun ?" i looked at her and shock to know who it is .

"MInhee ? "

"What are you doing here ?" She asked .

" Part time job" i answered , she nodded . I looked at her eyes , it was swollen, she has been crying .

" 1 caramel macchiato right ?"

"Yes , thanks." I walked away leaving her , she looked through the widow again .


ANOTHER ONE :D