Who I Am With You

i check in (to a support group)

It was becoming routine for Hansol to show up at Woozi's Pizza Palace right after his last class since his object of affection could be found there almost everyday. However, the stern-looking best friend of said object of affection glaring directly at him as he made his way up to the entrance was not in the routine.

 

"Come with me," Wonwoo said shortly, taking a hold of Hansol's wrist and dragging him in a completely opposite direction before Hansol could even retaliate. If it was anyone else, Hansol would've already socked 'em in the mouth, but Wonwoo was tall and handsome. Hansol knows better than to mess with tall and handsome dudes.

 

Instead, he just let himself be dragged off by the taller. This didn't really seem like an all too good situation for Hansol, so he decided to warily fish some information out of Wonwoo. 

 

"Where exactly are we going?" Hansol asked, increasingly aware of the strength the tall, handsome dude possessed as he yanked him around by the wrist.

 

"Somewhere that we can talk, man to man," Wonwoo spoke, or more like, growled.  Hansol may or may not had started to fear for his life. 

 

As they walked along, the grip on his wrist loosened slightly as the pace began to slow down.  Hansol wondered if Wonwoo was starting to calm down or if he was just getting tired.  The younger male was willing to bet on tired.  After several minutes of walking and awkward, angry silence, Wonwoo pulled Hansol to sit down on a park bench.  Hansol was relieved that they were having their discussion in a well-lit, open area just in case Wonwoo decided to get swingy.

 

Once they were seated, the older male turned abruptly and gave what Hansol determined must have been the blankest stare known to man.  "What are your intentions with my best friend?"

 

Hansol blinked at the question.  It appeared that Wonwoo was starting off strong with his questioning. "What do you mean, my intentions?" Hansol was hoping to dodge the question before it got awkward.

 

Wonwoo narrowed his eyes at the younger before leaning in a bit menacingly.  "I mean, I know that you're a addict.  You said so yourself.  Is that what you want with Seungkwan? You want to have your way with him and then throw him away and never speak to him again? Is that what you want?" 

 

Hansol coughed, his eyes wide with shock at all these accusing words being thrown at him.  It had gotten awkward.

 

Hansol thought about it, carefully choosing what to say before opening his mouth.  "I...look.  I like Seungkwan.  I won't even admit this to him because he probably doesn't like me back and I don't want to taint him.  There's no way I would just have my way with him and leave," he scoffed, realizing he sounded way cooler in his head than he did out loud.

 

Wonwoo was silent for a while, seeming to stare straight into Hansol's very soul.  "I see," he spoke lowly after a while, startling an unsuspecting Hansol.  "But what about that whole addiction thing?"

 

Hansol coughed again, looking around before he answer the older, speaking lowly.  "I'll have you know that I haven't had since I met Seungkwan.  I'm...struggling, and so is Hansol Jr., but we're managing.  It's all for Seungkwan," he wiped a tear from his eye before Wonwoo could see it.

 

Wonwoo laughed a little, and it caught Hansol off guard as it sounded just a little like tires screeching to a halt in the middle of traffic. "So you're not just some shady guy?"

 

"Not entirely," Hansol gave a lopsided grin accompanied by finger guns.  Wonwoo's eye twitched.

 

"I see," he gave a tight lipped smile.  Silence.  Hansol coughed.  A Frisbee flew by their heads.  "So, you were going to eat pizza, right? Should we go back?"

 

Hansol breathed a sigh of relief.  "Yes, yes we should," he nodded with a little too much excitement, partly because he was hungry and partly because he would get to catch a glimpse of Seungkwan in his pizza apron.  Cute.

 

-

 

They arrived at the pizza palace to find it as quiet as normal, save for a booth full of pretty girls that looked like they were sharing at least three pizzas.  Their eyes darted straight for the pair of handsome guys walking in.  The boys awkwardly shuffled into normal booth.  They discussed amongst themselves what to order.  As Hansol got up to make his way to the counter, they were bombarded by two of the girls sliding into their booth to sit next to them.

 

"Uh...hello?" Wonwoo spoke, a little distressed about the estrogen cloud currently standing in the way of himself and pizza. 

 

"Hello," one of the girls giggled and wrapped her hair around her finger flirtatiously.  Hansol resigned himself and sunk deeper into the booth while Wonwoo's stomach growled.

 

So there they were, a gay and a addict completely enamored with a small sassy boy with a nice , surrounded by girls and being forced into Snapchat stories.  Seungkwan, on his way to the front counter, caught this sight and raised an eyebrow.  He watched them intently, narrowing his eyes at the group.  He snatched an unsuspecting Junhui by the arm as he was walking by.  "Should we be concerned?"

 

Confused, Junhui followed Seungkwan's gaze before he noticed the hootenanny going on in the back booth.  He was about to speak when he noticed a familiar pick up truck pulling into the parking lot.  "Hold on, we have another situation."

 

Everyone's eyes were soon on the guy driving the pickup truck that was currently parked a little too close for comfort in front of the pizza place's front door. The window on the driver's side rolled down and Minghao's head emerged from it, honking his horn while he was at it.

 

Seungkwan gave a distressed sigh, Junhui pinched the bridge of his nose, and Hansol waved at Minghao way too happily. Looks like they've been getting along all buddy-buddy. 

 

"I'll handle this," Junhui said before Seungkwan could say anything, holding his hand up for further emphasis and stormed right out of the front door. 

 

As if it was a scene from a comedy movie, everyone's heads - including the girls' - were stacked up along the door as they all peaked out of it to see what would be going down outside. 

 

Minghao had his elbow propped up where his window was rolled down, giving Junhui a cheeky grin as the latter stomped his way over to the driver's side of the truck. The two had a fiery stare down for about a minute and half before Junhui finally spoke up. "What the hell are you doing here? Don't you know you're banned after the last fiasco?"

 

The worker followed up his words by pointing to a sign pasted on the store window, which obviously had a picture of Minghao (which was stripped off his Instagram) and the words 'Banned' underneath it. However, Minghao was still deep in the now one man staring contest, not even sparing a glance towards the sign. 

 

"Yeah, well. I needa order a pizza," Minghao said casually, shrugging his shoulders. A collective sound of face palming could be heard coming from the bunch watching the scene, aside from Hansol who chanted out a 'Give the dude a pizza!'.

 

Junhui closed his eyes and took in a deep breath as his patience was being tested. He decided to chill out, replying is the most cool and collected voice he could manage. "You can't order a pizza from here if you're banned."

 

"Oh," Minghao started, pretending to actually think about it for a moment. "Then, how about you give me your number then?"

 

This time a collective sound of gasps were heard from the watching group. Junhui even gasped, taken aback by the sudden flirtation. Hansol, however, followed it up with a chant of 'Give the dude your number!'.

 

The conversation between the two transitioned into Chinese bickering that none of the onlookers could make out. What they could make out, though, was Junhui finally resigning and handing Minghao a slip of paper which probably contained his phone number.

 

Hansol gave a small round of applause, admiring the scene that had just unfolded while the girls were squealing to themselves. As they all slipped back into the store to let the pizza place romance unfold in the parking lot, Hansol heard Seungkwan scoff in distaste. "I can't believe Junhui actually gave that brat his number! This is preposterous!"

 

Ignoring the other's fury, Hansol slid up beside him and asked with upmost seriousness, "I need to order a pizza."

 

Seungkwan held up his hand to shut Hansol off right there, scoffing once again. "I do not have time to deal with you-"

 

"Cool, can I have your number then?"

 

Wonwoo, who had been standing there the whole time, sighed deeply and dragged his hand across his face. Hansol sure was a lost cause when it came to romancing. And Minghao was not the best person to pick up tips from.

 

Seungkwan responded by placing his hand directly on Hansol's face and pushing him away before turning on his heels and sassily sashaying back into the kitchen. 

 

"Dude, you're not going to get anywhere with him like that," Wonwoo scolded, turning to give Hansol his signature blank stare. But Hansol was more preoccupied with watching the apple of his eye as he went into the kitchen.

 

Once Seungkwan disappeared from sight, Hansol turned to Wonwoo with a dopey grin and comically snapped his fingers. 
 

----

 

a/n: who the voted for joshua