A Date?!

Hallelujah

 

 
“I’m so.”
 
 
“Stupid.”
 
 
“Stupid.”
 
 
“Stupid”
 
 
Ji bang his head on his offices desk.
 
 
“Why couldn’t I tell her!”
 
 
“Why am I such a stupid coward!”
 
 
Ji continually banging his head in frustration until he finally stop with a deep heavy sigh while remembering last night accident. 
 
 
“Dara...” 
 
 
“Truthfully...”
 
 
“I’m, I-I’m...” 
 
 
Ji grind on his jaws tightly, afraid to continue speak any farther but he slowly forces himself to open his mouth to speak. 
 
 
“I’M NOT GAY!!!” Ji blur out surprisingly but he quickly noticed what he had just said and cover his mouth.  
 
 
“Eh...” Dara her eyebrow at Ji in confuse at his sudden outburst.  
 
 
He palm his face scold himself for being an idiot. “! That wasn’t what-”  
 
 
“Ji are you OK?” Dara cut him off and look at him in concern as she slowly back away awkwardly. 
 
 
“Dara! its not what you think, I love you! I am a man! A Health straight MAN!!” Ji confess out loudly. He quickly hug Dara seeing how she reaction toward him due to his stupid accident.
 
  
“I’m so Stupid!!!” Ji shouted and ruffle his hair more in frustration.
 
 
“Not only I had fail to tell her the truth but I had even made her doubt my uality!” He smack his face with his palm.
 
Ji sign deeply and bang his forehead on the desk once more. “Dara...” 
 
 
*****
 
Jae POV
 
Junsu yawn while laying down on the driver seat while I was seated next to him and Yunchun was at the back looking for any suspicion act from the Kwons. And yes, we are currently spying at the Kwon clan, our car was park near the Kwon resident, trying to stay out of sign.      
 
 
Last night I had noticed that a few of my men spotted some of the Kwons and the Choi’s men on our territory and I don't like it at all. It was really rare seeing the Kwon and the Choi on our land and not to mention, I hated them, specially Kwon Jiyong, I hated how the Kwon’s blood run through my vein, I hate my biological father for what he did to my mother, he were the reason I was now living this way, in this dump!
 
 
My mother was the leader of the Kim’s clan and got married to the Kwon even before he met that women. He abandoned us and I swore on that every day to cut all ties with the Kwons and to make sure they pay for her death.
      
 
I clenched my fist tight from all the foul memories of my father but my hatred was soon drain away when I saw a familiar figure walking toward the Kwon resisted.
 
   
I rub my eyes a couple time to see if I was mistaking her for someone else, but Hell I wasn’t! It was Dara!! 
 
 
I dash out of the car and quickly ran toward her before she even step any further step toward the Kwon’s. 
 
 
*****
 
 
“Bae, are you sure everything alright? I heard from Seungri tha-” Dara spoke on the phone in concern while walking toward Kwon resident. 
 
 
“We’re fine. You don’t need to worry too much Dara.” Bae cut her off. “You sound like our oma or something.” He chuckles, , he love it how she gets overly worried about them every time there on duty.  
 
 
“Yah! I’m just concern OK, since you guys always do such dangerous job.”
 
 
“We’ll be alright.”
 
 
“You better be. Now FIGHTING!! and give my regards to Panda for me Chingu-yah.” Dara told Bae over the phone before before she hang up, missing the fact how Bae sigh on the other line when she said chingu.
 
 
Dara quickly made her way toward the Kwon resident since after last night Ji was furious about her going else where without his permission and sneaking around to escape, so he ask...
 
 
Wait...
 
 
More like order her to be by his side no matter what, never leave his side without his console, never sneak out, never go clubbing without him, never this never that.     
  
 
Which drive Dara insane over her boyfriend unreasonable excuses. I mean like seriously Dara don’t even know why he’s all so workup for. He wouldn’t even allow Her go to a convenience store on her own! 
 
 
But you really can’t blame Ji, being the most wanted and dangerous gang leader around. He can’t really help but be overprotected of Dara...if only she knew...
 
 
Just when Dara hang up and was about to take another step, a hand grab her wrist, turning her around to face the person whose holding onto her. 
 
 
“Jae! What are you-” Dara was quickly cut off as Jae drag her away.  
 
 
“Jae where are you taking me!?” 
 
 
“Its not safe here.” 
 
 
“What?” She said in bewilder. 
 
 
He soon turn around to face her knowing that they are now far enough from the Kwons. Before Dara even had a chances to speak, he beat her to it. “Dara, why were you there? Did you even know where you're even going?!” 
 
 
“Huh...?” Dara look at Jae in confuse. 
 
 
“Thats something that I should be asking you?” 
 
 
“Never mind about me. What about you, you're not hurt are you?” Jae look at her from top to bottom making sure she was fine. “And Why were you there in the first places?, did you even know where you were heading toward too!?” Jae yelled in panic.
 
 
“Jae, what's wrong with you? and what on earth are you talking about?” Dara tilted her head to the side in confusion.  
 
 
“I’m saying-” 
 
 
“Are you stalking me...” Dara blur out even before Jae finish speaking.
 
 
There were an awkward silences before Jae cracking up at Dara’s sudden change of event.
 
 
“Yah! what's so funny?” Dara frown, she was kind being serious here... 
 
 
Jae stop laughing his heads off and finally gave in a big sign. Even if he did explain why he was there or why she shouldn't go near that places, it would be too hard to explain, so he gave up and played along. “No...but it must be faith that brought me to you once again.” 
 
 
“You know what people say Dara. When you meet the same person the third time then its not just plain convenient. We must meant to be.” He grin playfully.
 
 
“Aigoo, it looks like my dongsae is at it again.” Dara smiles and pate Jae on the head like a kid.
 
 
Jae frown and quickly grab her wrist, stopping her from patting his head. “What you don’t believe me?”
 
 
Dara her eyebrows at his sudden seriousness. 
 
 
“Fine then give me today to change your mind.” Jae lend his face in closer to hers.
 
 
But Dara use her index finger to move his face away. “I would love too Jae. But it seem that I also have a date today with my BOYFRIEND.” She emphasise the word boyfriend. 
 
 
Jae only shrugged it off. “Will its not like its your guys first date, so you can arrange another one after this.” He quickly grip onto her wrist and dragging her away once again. 
 
 
“Wait, Jae!” 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
“Aigoo...look at what you did.” Dara was speechless and heres Jae saying that he’ll make her change her mind but for the past 2 hours they had been nowhere...wondering around the same place in which it seem to her that they are lost...
 
 
“Did you even know where you were going?” She asked.
 
 
“Well truthfully I don’t...” Jae spoke while looking for the spot or the places he had been looking for. Although he was suppose to make this day with her romantic and mushy like any girl would wanted but he knew that he was failing at it and it kind ticks him off because it was the first time he ever fail to capture a girls heart, especially a girl name Dara aka Sandara Park. 
 
 
“WHAT?!” Dara shriek loudly.
 
 
“Don’t worry we're almost there.” Jae still have a tight grip on her wrist dragging her here and there until he finally spoke again. “ FOUND IT! The place.”
 
 
“Uhhh...are you sure this is the places?” She look around in concern. He had brought her too an old burn down abandon factory. 
 
 
“Yes I’m sure this is the places.” He turn around, seeing how nervous she was. “Don’t worry Dara, I just know that you’ll love it.” Jae smile at her before he loosen his hands on her and walk toward a rusty old metal door.    
 
 
Since the door was old and broken, Jae push the door open as a bright light soon greets them on the other side.
 
 
He then lend Dara inside and to her surprise the places was amazing. The whole places was like a whole forest. There were trees around every corner except one in particular, it was in the middle with green grass surround it like circle. But their was more about that one tree in the middle, it had a lot of glass bottles hanging from it making it look more fascinating.
 
 
“Where are we?” 
 
 
“My old backyard.”
 
 
“You mean you use to live here!” She spoke with enthusiasm that was shown clearly on her beautiful face. 
 
 
“Yea...” Jae watches her carefully exploring the places. 
 
 
“Wow this places is amazing!” Dara ran toward the only one tree in the middle. “What are inside of these bottles?” She asked curiously while looking at every since bottles hanging from the tree.
 
 
Jae chuckles seeing how Dara acts like a child running all over the places, asking tons of question how a kid should be. 
 
 
“Each and every bottle contain my memories and emotion...” Jae walk up to the tree as he reach his hand out to touch the glass bottle hanging in front of him. Its has been years since he last saw this places and it still look the same as always.  
 
 
“This places was the only places that I use to find comfort at when I was young.” A small sad smile form on his lips while Dara quickly too notice to it and watches Jae every move and how his eyes was fill with sorrow and longing...
 
 
“You know there are memories everyone wishes that they could forget and pain that they wished they never felt. Even I wanted to forget about mines...but I can’t...” Dara smile lightly and walk up to Jae and cup his face. “Because we're human being and its something we all go through...so don’t try to lock away your emotion, it will only bring more pain. You should try to laugh and smile more often Jae.”
 
 
       
A small but bright smile form on his lips while one of his hand went to touch Dara’s warm cheeks. “Do you know how dangerous for you to say something like that?” 
 
 
He doesn’t know why but the way Dara was here with him together and how she smiles at him with so much warmth on her sweet features, it only made his heart pound for her even more...
 
 
The only thing he know for sure...that he had fallen for her and the only thought on his mind was...
 
 
He must make her his...
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

I know I had been a SUPER  BAD AUTHOR...

but because my internet serves was acting dumb and since I couldn't really find any inspiration to write the past few days...

I just kind of....yea....lost....with all of my stories...

Now I'm kinda getting back...I guess...

Sooooooo....I will be updating more now.............

If the story is getting dragy, I'm sorry since I don't know nor remeber what I was gonna do before....