Kim and Kwon

Hallelujah
 
 
“Hey, it was fun today and thanks for walking me back home.” Dara turn around facing Jae before she was going to enter. 
 
 
“Your Welcome and you should be because I never brought anyone there before except you, so you should felt special.” 
 
 
“Well frankly speaking, I never ask you too but anyways thanks.” Dara said unamused.
 
 
“By the way, did I ever managed to change your mind?” Jae ask with a grin as he leaned forward toward her. 
 
 
“Sadly no.” Dara took a few steps back, to make spaces in between them. “So wipe that grin on your face well ya.” 
 
 
“Aww...” Jae pouted playfully. “If thats the case then I’ll just keep on coming back.” He smirk while taking a few step closer to her.  
 
 
“Keep coming back for what?” A voice that sound irrigated coming behind Jae.
 
 
“JI!” Dara shrieked in surprise. She had totally forgot about her appointment with Ji tonight!? She then mentally hit her self in the head, knowing the fact that tonight is not going to end well seeing how angery and piss off he is right now. 
 
 
Ji walk up to Dara raging in anger that was going to explode in any minute now. “Dara, where have you been? I thought I had made it clear tha-” Ji wasn’t able to finished when he saw a familiar face next to her.  
 
 
“Dara...” Ji glare at her as if telling her to explain why she is with THIS GUY or else he gonna seriously going to eat her alive...Wow that sounded dirty...
 
 
“Ji this is Ja-” Dara was immediately cut off by Jae. 
 
 
“Its okay Dara there's no need for introduction, I know who he is already.” Jae spoke with no emotion on his face. He was in shock, bewilder but he tried his best not to lose his cool. 
 
 
Jae put on a fake cocky smile and was about to held out his hand for a handshake but was as well cut off. “Its nice to meet you, I’m-” 
 
 
“There no need for you to introduce yourself as well, Kim JaeJoong. I assume is your name.” Ji deadly glare at Jae as he went to grip onto Dara’s hand and pulling her behind him. Dara could felt the tenseness between the two and how Ji tightly held onto her firmly.     
 
 
“Thank you for sending my girlfriend home. Now that you're done, may you please leave now.” Ji remarked dangerously and it was clearly shown on his face. 
 
 
“I-I’ll be going then...I’ll see you around Dara...” Jae turn to Dara with a slight smile and left bitterly as he grinned into his jaws and his hand clenched tightly into a fist.       
 
 
Dara was about to open to speak but Ji who still have a tight grip on her, open her house door and dragging her inside. He loosen his grip when he pull her inside and slam the door close from behind.   
 
 
He turn to her enrage. “You have tons of explaining to do missy and I’m not taking any lame excuse for granted and it better be good for stooding me up tonight.” 
 
 
“I’m sorry Ji, I forgot to call you and cancel our date tonight because of some occasional had happen so...” 
 
 
“So you stood me up and went on a date with that guy instead!” He point at the door where Jae had left. 
 
 
“I wouldn't even call that a date in the first places and I’m sorry, I know your piss because I left you hanging but I didn’t do it on purpose.” Dara tried to reason out but she clearly knew that she was at fault.  
 
   
“I’m not mad because you stood me up but the fact that you were with HIM!” Ji shouted “Do you have any idea who he is!?” 
 
 
“Of Course I do.” 
 
 
“No you don’t, he could of hav-”
 
 
“STOP JI!” Dara cut him off, from speaking any farther.
 
 
“You have no right to judge people when you don’t even know them. First it was Bae then its Jae, it's like you're hiding something from me and because of it, you're being more overly protect all the time.” Dara stated angrily. She knows that Ji was keeping something from her even though she doesn’t what it is, she was getting more suspicion how unreasonable Ji was acting lately.   
 
 
“I-I...” Ji was taken back as if his words was caught on his throat.
  
 
Dara sigh seeing how he react to her sudden backfire. She took a couple steps closer to him and cup his face. “Ji...I’m not gonna forces you to tell me, but I want you to know that secrets are never really meant to be hidden forever.”  
 
 
Ji grim in defeat, he clutches onto jaws while his hands turn into a fist. “I’m sorry Dara...for always keeping things from you...its not you who I don’t trust...its me... I-I’m...not....” He look away bitterly, avoiding eye contact with her. He doesn’t want to show how weak and pathetic he is. “Good...I can’t promise you that I will always be there to protect you...” 
 
 
“You dummy, I should be the one alpolzging not you and beside you don’t have to protect me, because I want to protect you.” Dara sweetly smile and lightly hug the worry and fragile Ji in her arms. 
 
 
“Your such a dork.” Ji chuckle at her and gave her the same warmth. “I will forever be the fragile and careless Kwon Jiyong and G Dragon in front of you...You will always be my weakness, my strength, my life and my future Dara...” He mumbled softly to himself, his heart soon ache with the unbearable thought of losing Dara.
 
 
“Pshhh looks whos talking.” Dara pout and poke his cheeks which only gain a mischievous smirk from Ji. He pull out of the hug and lunge her over his shoulder carrying her like a potato sack.
  
 
“JI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!???” She sherik loudy. Surprise at his sudden move. 
 
 
Ji walk toward the living room and drop her on the sofa. He hovered over her with his arms trapping her in between. “I’m not going to forgive you just yet. I’m going to punish you for ditching me today. Did you know how concern I was?”  
 
 
He started tackling her making her cry in laughter. “JI PLEASE STOPPP!! IT TICKLES!! AHHAHHHAHAHA!! STOP IT!!”
 
 
Ji wasn’t satisfied with her answer and continue tickling her even more. “I TOLD YOU ALREADY I’M SORRY!! I’M SORRY!!! STOP IT JI. AHAHAHa!!!” Dara beg with her teary from laughing too much. 
 
 
Ji finally stop with smile while placing a kiss her forehead. “Good you better be sorry. I had to suffer because of you.” He close his eyes and lend his head on hers as grumble sound was soon heard.  
 
 
Dara laugh and pinches Ji’s cheeks. “Aigoo~ did my baby boy waited for me all day without eating?” 
 
 
She chuckle some more before she tried to push him off. “Now get off of me baby boy, so I can make you some ramens.” Ji didn’t budge an inch it only make him pinning his weight on her more, so close that their body touches.   
 
 
“Ummmm...I would differently like that, would you mind if I add you with it too?” He whisper huskily on her neck teasing her. 
 
 
Dara blushes brightly. She could feel Ji’s hot breath making her engross, she tried to brush away the feeling but he then move his hand down, lifting her shirt up slowly as he gave her tiny bites and kiss mark on her neck, making her shiver in excitement. However she quickly realize what Ji was doing and pushes Ji’s face away from her. “Yah! Get Off!! or else there will be no ramen for you!”
 
 
Ji grin. “That’s fine with me, I’ll just have you for dinner...” He remove her hand from his face and start and biting on her sweet lips. 
 
 
Dara face turn crimson red. “YAH!!! KWON JIYONG!!” She shouted and kick him off sending him to the floor.  
 
 
Ji laugh heartily seeing how Dara walk away with her face turn red and furious at the same time. “I love you Dara!” He shouted ridiculously and ran to hug her from behind, knowing how annoyed she is right now. 
 
 
“Aish...this boy...”  
 
 
*****
 
 
Dara POV
 
“BOMMIE!!!” It was 9am in the morning and I was yelling at the sleeping corn that was still snugging tightly on her blanket.   
 
 
“WAKE UP!!!!!! I shouted on top of my lungs but she won’t budge at all.
 
 
“Uhmmm...5 more minutes....” Bom groan lazly.
 
 
“Bommie I don’t have time for 5 more minutes! Now get your lazy up or else we’re going to be late for work!” I shouted once more. Geez, its her fault for staying up all night playing with Seunghyun...
 
 
WAIT!
 
 
Don’t tell me they did something more than just playing the game of scramble?! Aigoo no~ that can’t be....I shook my head and tried to push away the dirty thoughts. 
 
 
“Uhmmmmm.....” 
 
 
“Don’t uhmmm ME!” I was starting to reach my patience. 
 
 
“Uhmmm...”
 
 
I facepalm myself once more. This was absurd and was getting me nowhere. “Fine. I have no more choice then.” I took out my phone and dial *HIS* phone number.
 
 
“Hello, Seunghyun?”
 
 
“Dara, what made you call me in the morning?”
 
 
“Sorry but can you do me a big favor and wake up Bommie for me while I’m out?” I plead. 
 
 
“Alright. I differently wouldn’t mind doing that.” He spoke on the other line and I could tell hes probably grinning right now from my request.
 
 
“I just gonna go out for a while, so don’t you try to my best friend when she’s asleep!” I warn but I just heard him chuckle from the phone. Now I’m not sure wether I did the right choice or not...aish why does both of our boyfriend have to be so similar...
 
 
“Even if I wanted too she’ll probably kill me before it happens” Seunghyun pout and I just laugh knowing how Bom will react even he tried too. Her BOOMINATOR will explode. “And remember to call Ji where you're heading too. You know how possessive he is.” He remind me. 
 
 
“Of course I well and thanks Seunghyun.” I ended the call and look back at the sleeping corn that was suppose to bloom in the morning.
 
 
“Bommie, I’ll be leaving now. I’ll just tell our boss at you can’t make your sheif today.” I smile at her sleeping form and left her in her room.