Meeting

Hallelujah

 A black limo drove until it stop in front of the building entrance, the diver quickly got out and make his way to open the door to his boss. Many of the employees and women pass by squeezes in delight when Ji step out of the limo. He was dress professionally, a black suite with a white button down collar shirt, a black tie and a black skinny silk pant that matches his black suit while his black wavy hair was spike up. He was perfect, cute, handsome, and any other word you can describe him, he was good looking that can capture any women eyes. Ji step out of the limo, he didn’t care about their present and the attention he was having in which he finds it annoying every time he comes to work.

 

Ji was about to make his way to enter his building while all of his men, employers and body guard line up and bow as Ji walk pass them, he was after all the CEO of the biggest company in Korea and is also a powerful gang leader of The Kwon clan that only a few of people who only know this. Ji was about to enter the building when an angelic voice call out to him.

 

“Jongie!” Dara shouted while she quickly ran and jump up on him for a hug.

 

Many of Ji’s workers were shock by Dara’s action. As soon as the male workers lay eyes on Dara there jaws drop wide open, it was there first time seeing her up this close…she was beautiful, she shine like a goddess that came down from heaven, she was physically very attractive that they all were drooling all over her as each and every one of them would love to get there hand on her but they all know better than to do that. The all Mighty Dragon will destroy them if they ever dare to touches what’s his.

 

Everyone all know and fear him, he was a cold blooded, heartless person that you’ll ever know, he would ruin and step on others people life just to get what he wanted but what was shocking to them was how on earth did the heartless Dragon like him get a sweet loving girlfriend like Dara?     

 

“Yah Where have you been? I have called you so many times why didn’t you answer?”  Ji frown at Dara but his voice sounded very worry.

 

“Mianhae Ji I have been busy since Bommie keeps on nagging me for not spending time with her because of you.”

 

Ji kiss Dara not minding that other people are watching “Well you should at least answer your phone Dara, What if something bad happens to you and I’m not there to help?” Ji broke the kiss made a worriedly expression. 

 

“Mianhae Ji but I’m ok… and beside nothing bad will happen to me, the only bad thing that will happen to me is meeting Bom’s Bominator .” Dara teased  

 

“Yah! I heard that!” Bom pop out of nowhere as she walks toward them.

 

“Yah piggy stop your yapping while you two need to stop doing that in public.” Seunghyn came out of his limo that was park behinds Ji’s limo and made all of female’s workers and ladies squeezes in delight once again.

 

“Doing what?” Ji made an innocent face at TOP and went to peeks Dara on her lips.

 

Everyone who works at Ji’s company were at shock…it was also there first time ever seeing there all might CEO Kwon Jiyong like this… a sweet, loving, caring person.                      

 

“Aigoo…seriously you two…and who are you calling piggy in the first place you alien.” Bom turn to Seunghyun in annoyed.   

 

“Well I could say the same to you, what rights do you have to call me an alien.” Top crosses his arms and look at Bom irately. 

 

“Because you do a lot of weird and stupid things that’s why you are alien bingu Choi Seunghyun.” Bom confess as she roll her eyes and look away.

 

“Well at less I’m not a piggy who is obsessed with corn like you!” Seunghyun argued with Bom, while his men’s looked at him as in how could he call Bom a piggy when she is exactly a beauty, with those long y and hot legs of hers just like the Mighty Dragon’s girl.

 

“Yah! At less I’m not a banana freak like you!” Bom spoke right back at him as both argue until their faces are so close that they could almost kiss.  

 

“Bommie stop fighting with Seunhyun already or else were going to be late.” Dara went to Bom side, trying to stop the fight by hold her back before the Bominator snap. 

       

“Late? Late to what?” Bom looked at Dara in confuses as she pause and think for 5 second.

 

“Oh~ right I totally forgot!”  

 

“Tish even the piggy don’t remember their appointment today, it must have taken too many corn to the head.” Top state mockingly

 

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY! YOU BINGU ALIEN!!” The Bominator finally snapped while she was about to jump on him and beat the out of him but luckily Dara quickly hold her back before she even have the chances to do so.

 

“Sorry Ji but were be leaving now.”

 

“What!? But..but you just got here?” Ji pout

 

“Sorry Ji but were planning to see Youngbae today. And I’ll see you later OK.” Dara went to Ji and gave him a quick peak on the lips before going back to Bom side.

 

“Youngbae…wait hold on baby girl, if you’ll going to see him today then I’m going to have to say no. I don’t like that guy and I don’t want him to be near you, so just stay with me for today.” Ji quickly grab on to Dara wrist.

 

“Youngbae is a good friend of mine and Ji stop being stingy by keeping me to yourself all the time.”

 

“That’s because you’re my baby girl! And I don’t want any other guys to be near you beside from me.”

  

  “Well Youngbae is a guy alright but he’s a friend Ji.”

 

“Fine, If you so persist to go then I have no choice than to send bodyguards to tag along with you.”

 

“What no way!, Stop being so over protective Ji and I’m going to be fine ok… I’ll see you later than baby boy.” Dara gave Ji another peak on the lips before she was about to drag Bom away. Ji watch as they go but can’t help but to worry, it’s not that he doesn’t trust Dara it’s Youngbae that he doesn’t trust. 

 

*****

 

The places were fill with people in military and officer uniforms wearing bullet prove armor, boots, gloves, helmets and officer hats while caring loaded of guns around.  The places were crowned and noisy due to a lot of the sound of guns and construing.

 

“Noonas! You came!” Seungri yelled excitedly as soon as he saw Bom and Dara came in.

 

“Yah Lee Seungri your being too noise!” Bom scold Seungri.

 

“So what this is my work places and I could be as loud as I want! And besides it’s always noise in here.”

 

“Yah Seungri your being way too loud, I can still hear your voice echoing throughout the whole building.” Jay came from behind and hit Seungri on the head.

 

“Ouch! That hurts hyung!” Seungri rub his poor head.

 

“Annyeonghasehyo I’m Park Jaebeum or Jay park but I prefer for you to call me Jay instead, I am also Taeyang right hand man and if you two are looking for him, he’s in the practices room right now in the bottom floor.”

 

“Oh annyeonghasehyo I’m Park Bom and this is my friend Park Sandara but you could just call her Dara or Sandy for short.”

 

“Annyeonghasehyo.” Dara greet Jay after Bom.

 

“Wow I never really thought that I would ever see the all Mighty GDragon’s girl in front me.”  Jay mumbles shockingly the moment he lay eyes on Dara.   

 

“Huh…did you say something?” Dara asked uncertainly.

 

“Ah...it’s nothing… Right this way please.” Jay guided them to the bottom floor.

 

“Why are there so many Park these days…first it was Park Sandara, Park Bom and now Park JaeBeum…why do I felt so left out…” Seungri pout as he follows from behind and was left out from the Park’s conversation.  

 

Jay guild them to the practices room where Youngbae is in, he was shooting at some targets, practicing on his aiming. Both Bom and Dara were sitting behind him looking at his back from the glass window, when Jay went to knock on the window. Youngbae turn around and saw Jay with Bom, Dara and Seungri.

 

“Oi Leader you have visitors.” Jay spoke

 

Youngbae couldn’t help but smile as he massages his nape when he saw Dara. He soon got out of the room and went to greet them.

 

“Yah When did you guys come? You should of have call me before you guys came.”

 

“You have been so busy these days Bae and you never have time to see us so we came here our self just to see how you’re doing.” Dara got up and hand Bae a water bottle.

 

Bae drank the water bottle that Dara hand him and spoke. “Oh really…I guess I really have been busy, making you two come all the way here to see me. But did you guys eat though?”

 

“Of course we didn’t that’s why we came here in the first places!” Bom exclaimed.

 

“Food! Food! I’m hungry too!” Seungri shouted hyperly.  

 

“Yah who invited you to come.” Bom sneer at him

 

“Youngbae hyung did.” Seungri  quickly went to Bae side and made puppy eyes at Bom.

 

Bae didn’t really pay any attention to Seungri or Bom at all his eyes were only on Dara, only on her, she was the only one that he sees.  Dara notice Bae stares, she looked at him and smile sweetly that could melts any men heart. Bae smile back while his heart starts to beat raptly…she was the only who is able to make his heart beat this fast…just like the time when both of their eyes meet for the first time…she was beautiful that day and still is today….