Nightmare

Hallelujah
 
 
Taesung stood frozen at his spot seeing his men fall to the ground one by one until there was none left standing against the Mighty Dragon. Ji walks toward him pointing his gun dangerously straight at him while he shivler in fright. “D-don’t move or else!” He quickly grab Dara and press his pocketknife against Dara’s neck making her bleed.
 
 
Ji stop his track seeing the knife against Dara’s neck, he gulped down hard in horror, seeing the knife cutting her skin slowly.
 
 
“P-put your gun down.” 
 
 
Ji was about to drop his gun, fearing for Dara’s life at stake but he quickly took aim, being the best shooter he is, he never missed. Ji shot Taesung straight at his arms making him let go both Dara and the knife, sending him to the ground wounded. 
 
 
“TT!!” He winces in pain, quivering in fear seeing Ji walking toward him. His face turn pale and he froze unable to move in terror. 
 
 
“G-GD...I-I” He stutter as Ji stood right in front of him with a gun pointing straight at him.
 
 
Ji doesn’t give a damn what Taesung had to say for himself and just when Ji was about to pull the trigger. 
 
 
“S-STOP! Please STOP!” Dara cry out, which had took her a lot of effort to utter out. She was beyond horrified, everything she just witness infront of her, she don’t know if she could take in anymore of this, anymore of this bloodshed.   
 
 
Ji froze, coming back to his senses while Taesung quickly took this chance and sprint off. Ji swallowed hard, he dropped his gun and turn to Dara. Every steps he takes toward her, it brought pain in his heart, seeing the look on her eyes as if she was looking at a complete stranger. 
 
 
*****
 
 
Taesung ran outside to escape the wrath of the Dragon but he bump into someone along the way. “T-Top” He stutter as he saw a whole gang behind him.
 
 
Top approach him with a gun in his hand. “D-don’t killed me PLEASE! I-I swear I won't ever touch her and appear before you guys anymore. I-I leave the underground gang and d-disappear forever!” He went on his knees begging for his life.
 
 
Top grin in disgust. “Disappear huh...wish granted.” He pull fire, sending Taesung laying dead.
 
 
*****
 
 
Ji blent down as he tried to reach out for her but the moment he did Dara flinches when his hand was about to make contact with her pale white skin. Seeing his own hand was covered with blood, he quickly went to retreat his hand away from touching her, afraid that he might stain her with his dirty hands. Seeing her eyes fill with fear and how she tremble helplessly in front of him, he look away bitterly. Ji turn his back at Dara and walk a few steps away from her tearfully.
 
 
“Jiyong!!” Top came rushing in.
 
 
“Boss!” Mir and Joon shouted along with their group of gang that blurst in. They came a little bit too late that their Mighty Leader that already taken them all out already.
 
 
Top walk up to Ji seeing him almost breaking down into tears.“Hyung...please take her back for me.” Ji told Top weakly, he swallowed down his tears and walk away trying his best not to looking back.
 
 
*****
 
 
“Bom please calm down!” Top trying his best to calm her down. They immediately brought Dara back to her apartment and the moment Bom saw her in this terrifying condition, she exploded and to even make it worse Top told Bom everything about him and Ji which made the Boominator even more piss off. 
 
 
“CALM DOWN?! CALM DOWN!! Your tell me to calm down after this, after you guys put us-- no Dara into!!!!” Bom sheik in anger as she pointed at Dara who was now inside her room.
 
 
Ji enter the apartment and the moment he did Bom walk up to him and slap Ji cross the face. Top gasp in shock but Ji still having his composer, his face shown guilt, allowing the pain to inflict on his skin.   
 
 
“This is your fault!!”
 
 
“Do you guys know how long it took her to recover from that accident, ever since her parents die! EVER SINCE THAT DAY!!” Bom shouted and broke into tears remember the time she saw her best friend in the hospital 10 years ago, how worry sick she was, seeing how horrifying Dara was that day.
 
 
“She...she…” Bom sobb with her hands covering her face, she couldn't bear seeing her Dara like this again how broken and shader she was then.
 
 
“Bom…” Top move closer to her trying to console her but she immediately slap his hands away.
 
 
“Don’t touch ME! You Jerk!!” 
 
 
“LEAVE! I don’t want you guys here!” Bom demand tearfully.
 
 
Top was stun at Bom’s outburst and gesture Ji to leave with him but he wouldn't bugged. “B-Bom… please just let me talk to her...” Ji voice’s shaked.
 
 
Just when Bom about to reject they heard a loud scream coming inside the room. They all burst inside. “No!! STOP!! STOPP!!Please STOP!” Dara repeated shouted, she quickly cover her ears with her head down on her knees and shut her eyes tightly.
 
 
Bom dash to her side, hug her tightly while Ji was devastated at the scene, his heart ache as if he had been shot, and he knew that its his fault, everything is his fault, he made Dara like this.   
 
 
*****
 
 
Ji POV
 
I slowly walk out the apartment lifeless while repeating blaming myself for hurting her again, I couldn’t even protect her, and its all my fault, its all my IN fault!! I bit on my bottom lips, trying my best not to choke down into tears. I don’t have the right to cry, I’m the one who hurt her. What I now suppose to do now...I can’t even approach her no...I can’t even face her, the way she look at me, how her eyes shows fear with just one look at me.
 
 
Being loss in my own despair a hard punch landed across my face, I felt to the hard ground as I look up to see the owner of the punch and it was Bae. “You BASTARD!!” He brutally grab my collar. 
 
 
“This was all your fault! You the cause of this!!”
 
 
“I had warn you before, if you ever hurt Dara in anyway I’ll make sure you pay for it!” He continually threw me punches but I didn’t give a damn because I ING deserved this, I deserved all the blamed!
 
 
“Bae! STOP!!” Seungri quickly tried to stop him from beating me to death but I could careless.
 
 
“From now on, Stay away from her Kwon!!” He finally let go of me roughly and walk away from me. 
 
 
I pull myself off from the ground and chuckle bitterly and wipe the blood from my mouth. I laugh like a maniac, letting all of my emotion out painfully as my laughter died. I grin onto my teeth, my hand linger on my hair with my head down, while tear fell endlessly on my face letting guilt, and fear eat me up inside. 
 
 
*****
 
 
Its been 2 days since that terrifying day and very night Dara would always have horrible nightmares of the accidence that was hunting her everyday of her life. She refuse to eat or sleep, afraid that her nightmare might come and hunt her in her dreams.        
 
 
“Dara, please eat. You won’t get any better if you don’t eat.” Bom took a spoonful of porridge trying to feed the weak Dara in her room hugging her legs. She shook her head refusing to eat.  
 
 
“Dara…”
 
 
“Please...I know how hard it is for you but I just wanted you to get well again and have my best friend back...my carefree, dorky friend…” Bom tear up. She had done everything to make her well again by asking her about different varble of question to divert her attention to sometime else but she refuse to speak, locking up her words deep inside. Bom even put aside her corn and made Dara’s favorite dishes but she wouldn’t touch the food.  
 
 
Dara look at the broken Bom crying her heart out, she went to comfort her friend with a hug while a tear escaped her eyes. Dara knows that Bom having a hard time because of her and she wanted to show how sorry she is for making her best friend suffer.
 
 
***** 
 
 
Ji locked himself in his room, abusing himself with liquor for these past few days, he didn’t even visit Dara, although it kills him every day, wanting to see her but he’s afraid to face her, a coward he may be but he would often call Top to check up on her every 10 minutes or so.   
 
 
“Yah, Ji what are you doing here?” Top enter the room seeing the wasted Ji sitting on the floor with his back against the bed.
 
 
“What do you think I’m doing?” Ji pour himself a glass of liquor.
 
 
“Ji, instead of locking yourself up, why don’t you go visit her and fix this mess.”
 
 
“I-I...can’t hyung. Did you see the look on her eyes? How terrifying and frightening she was of me” Ji drank his cup of liquor.
 
 
Top sat next to his Ji. “Ji, remember what Hanbyul noona told you, whatever happens you promise to never let her go no matter what.”
 
 
“Yea...but what if...she doesn’t want to be with me anymore...what if she’s afraid of me.” His voice most crack with the unbearable thought of Dara leaving him, scared him, he doesn't know what he would do if it ever happen. 
 
 
***** 
 
 
Dara Pov
 
“Dara! Dara!!” I hear the crying voice of my mother.
 
 
“Umma!” 
 
 
“Appa!” I cry out but it seems my voice can’t reach then, no they can’t hear me. The man who murder my parents is walk up to me with blood in his hand, I’m going to die, he’s going to kill me...I need to run away I need to--”
 
 
“Ohh...but he is, he’s no different from the man who killed your parents...” A strange voice echo in my head. I look up to see the man face but to only see Ji’s cold stares.
 
 
“S-STOP! Please STOP Ji!!” I tried to shout but my words disappear into thin air and before I know it Ji pull the trigger. 
 
 
“STOP!!” I shouted in terror as I sudden wake up from my nightmare. I breath in and out rapidly noticing that it was only a dream, the horrifying day that had been hunting me in my dreams again. I buried my face in my palm as I brought my legs up close to me, letting the darkness in this room consume me whole. I sob and hug my legs tightly, I wanted to escape, I want to run away from everything, but all I see is the color red, the color of blood, the blood of my parents laying dead in front me, so much blood...so much... 
 
 
I got up on my feet wanted to escape this frightening darkness and wobbly trying to make my way to the door but my vision was blurry, maybe from crying too much but the moment I stood up I suddenly started to felt weak, my body was burning, and my head was starting to ach in pain. I stumble to the hard floor, laying helplessly, I couldn't find the strength to get back up my body won’t listen to me...maybe just maybe...this is what it felt like...the feeling of death...  
 
 
*****
 
 
“Dara, I’m back. You have been in your room all day and its not good for your health.” Bom just came back from grocery shopping. She sit her things down and enter Dara’s room which was pitch black. 
 
 
“DARA!! DARA!!” Bom blurts into tears seeing Dara laying on the floor lifeless. She quickly look her phone and dial the ambulance. Minutes later Dara was already taken to the emergency room while Bom tag along until she wasn’t allow go any farther.
 
 
Bom collapse on the floor crying, her phone suddenly rang. 
 
 
“Bom, I know me and Ji were jerks but plea-”
 
 
“Seunghyun...D-Dara-!” Bom sob between her words.
 
 
“What! Bom, WHAT happen to Dara?!”.
 
 
“She’s in the hospital….I-I don’t know what to d-do..” Bom sob even more.
 
 
“Arraso, Stay put I-I’ll be right there right away!!” Top shouted and quickly ended the call.