Nice to Meet You

Hallelujah

 

BaePov

It was a warm and sunny day, as I just got out from work; I decided to take a little visit to an old church to clear my thoughts and to play with the little ones. I haven’t seen him for quite a while now, there probably crying and whining that I didn’t came and play with them for days.

 

 

“Hyung where are we going?” Seungri asked curiously

 

 

Seriously who asked this guy to come along? Grr…can’t this guy go and annoy someone else for just for once and I was planning to take this time alone but the most noisiest person just have to tag along…

 

 

When I got there, I saw the kids already running around and playing in the playground as my eyes landed on a girl…she was beautiful, I mean extremely beautiful, she must be the most  gorgeous women I ever seen…

 

 

“Hyung what are you looking at?” Seungri asked but I didn’t bother to respond and still locked eyes at her as she plays with the little ones.

 

 

"Whoa! That girl is so beautiful! And Hot at the same time. I would love to have her." Seungri eyes widen when he saw her as well. 

 

 

"Yah! Who said that you’re having her?!"

 

 

"Omo! This is the first time I seen you have interest in a girl hyung!" Seungri was shock at my words and it was actually very weird and strange of me to be interest in a girl like her...despite the fact that she beautiful and all that, but there’s something about her that draws me in...I don’t know this weird feeling of mines but...why do I felt all tingling and stuff inside.

 

 

"Hyung try and talk to her and maybe if you’re lucky she might like you." Seungri excitedly trying to convenes me to go and talk to her.

 

 

"Umm..I don’t know..." I spoke uncertainly...You see I'm not good that approaching girls at all...its kind difficult for me since it’s my first time approaching a girl before.

 

 

"Hyung~ are you going to get her or not, don’t wait because she'll be gone before you know it." Seungri whined annoyingly. 

 

 

"I don’t know about this Seungri..." I spoke as I slowly walk my way toward her.

 

 

"Ex...xcu..ss-" but I was cut off and stop at my track  when someone called her.

 

 

She then turns her head and look at that person."Dara, what are you doing?" A voice called out for her.

 

 

"Bommie, I’m playing tag with the kids."

 

 

"Oh it’s Youngbae hyung!" One of the little boys spoke while holding Dara’s hand. He then quickly ran to me as the other kids did the same when I they spotted me.

 

 

"Oh...yea..its me." I massaged my nape in embarrassment hoping that they both haven't notice anything.

 

 

"NOONA what are you doing here?" Seungri looked at Bom.

 

 

“Yah, I should be asking you that.”

 

 

“You know her?” I asked Seungri in complete surprised.

 

 

“Yea, she a friend of the family. And by the way Noona, who’s your pretty little friend here. ”

 

 

“Oh right, this is my friend Dara and you must be Seungri’s friend right? Nice to meet you, I’m Park Bom."

 

 

“Annyeohashyo I’m Park Sandara but just call me Dara or Sandy.”

 

 

“Annyeohysahyo, I’m Dong Youngbae it’s nice to meet the both of you.” I spoke nervously as she smile at me. The moment we both made eye contact...my heart started to beat rapidly as I starts get this weird tingling feeling in my stomach. 

 

 

*****

 

 

“And I’m Lee Seungri !” Seungri hyperly introduce himself.

 

 

“Taeyang hyung…are here to play with us.” The little boy asked excitedly as the other kids eyes sparkle in excitement.

 

 

“Of course I did why else would I come here for.”

 

 

“Youngbae oppa let’s play together with Dara unni.” A little girl spoke loudly as she drags Bae to the playground.

 

 

“Noona, Let’s go play too!” The little boys soon drag Dara away with Bae.”

 

 

“What about me?” Bom pout sadly

 

 

“Noona you can come too!” a little boy yelled excitedly which made Bom chuckle at the cute little boy.

 

 

“And me too?!” Seungri spoke hyperly while pointing at himself.

 

 

“No, not you we don’t play with panda.” One of the little boy states.

 

 

“Bwoh!” Seungri shirked loudly

 

 

“Hahaha he does look like a panda does he.” Bom laugh her heart out at what the little boy just said.

 

 

The little girl shook his head while holding Bom’s hand “He looks more like a rat.”

 

 

“Haha you are so right too. Come on kids let’s go play now and leave the pandrats where he’s at.” Bom skep along while holding the kids hand.

 

 

“Yah! Wait for me too~” Seungri whined as he chase after them.

 

 

*****

 

Bae POV

 

While playing with the kids, I somehow found myself stealing glances at Dara, she was beautiful with that sweet smile of hers. I just can’t help myself and looked at her most of the time while playing with the kids. When one moment she looked at me while playing tag with them, I quickly looked away afraid that she might notice me starting at her the whole time...

 

 

“Aigoo Youngbae ah~ What’s wrong with you…you need to stop looking at her …” I scold myself…but as soon as she looked away I turn and looked at her once more…when I saw her playing happily with the kids I can’t help but find the urged too smile alongside hers…there’s something about her smile that makes me wants to smile as well…

 

 

It was almost noon and the kids have already gone home. As we all sat down on the benches enjoying the rest of the day talking about the time when Bom almost killed Seungri with a toilet brush Hahaha aigoo how can this wimpy person became an agent in the first places… After a while of chit chatting Bom and Seungri went to buy drinks, leaving me along with her…

 

 

After they left it became quits while awkwardness filled the air. “Damn…Youngbae yah…say something…this is your chances to get close to her.”  I idiocy scold myself to start a conversation.

 

 

“Um..ah..Do..do you come here often?” I nervously asked her trying to brighten the mood.

 

 

She smiles at me “No not really, I never really have time to come often, how about you?”

 

 

“Well I used to come here all the time when I was a little boy but as soon as I grew up I became distance with place…” I answer back while my heart was beating like crazy.

 

 

“Ah..I know how you felt like but it’s good that you still try to find time to come here.”

 

 

“Yea…” I answer back…but what kind of stupid and lame respond is that…Gosh Dong Youngbae can’t you think of anything else!

 

 

Silences fill the air once more…

 

 

“Do you-”

 

 

“Why-”

 

 

We both spoke at the same time and then chuckle at each other action.

 

 

“Why won’t you go first?” I told her.

 

 

“Why do the kids called you Taeyang?” Dara asked.

 

 

 “Well because that’s what people called me at work.” I answer back…but was that all she wanted to asked? I was hoping that… Aish!, nevermind..I guess I don’t really understand women as much huh…

 

 

“Oh~ What about you, what was your question?”

 

 

I gulped down hard, hoping that she’ll give the answer that I wanted “I was…wondering…do..do you have a bo-” Before I was about to finished what I was about to her, Bom and Seungri came.

 

 

“Yah! Guys were back!” Seungri yelled loudly while carrying the drinks.

 

 

“Yah, what took you two so long?” Dara stood up and make her way to Bom side. She tripped over a a rock and was about to fall flat on her face but I quickly grab her by her waist and pull it toward me.

 The moment I held her close to me to stop her from falling flat on the floor, my heart suddenly stops beating as if times have stopped. Her small waist was around my arms, I was so close to her that I can smell her sweet scent…

 

 

“Are you okay!?” I asked worriedly…seriously if she were to fall down and hurt herself I would be extremely worried to death!

 

 

“Aigoo Dara yah, why are you so clumsy.” Bom went to help her friend.

 

 

“Hehe Sorry Boomie, and thank Youngbae for catching me, if you haven’t caught me I would of have fallen flat to the ground…Aigoo that’ll be so embarrassing.” Dara gently push me away as I slowly let go of her waist and face her.

 

 

“Thank you Youngbae.” She thank me once more as she smile sweetly at me.

 

 

The moment she smiled at me my heart started to beat like crazy once again as if it was about to explode any time now. I nod my head and smile back at her…her smile was beautiful…I would anything just to see her smile…

 

 

After we had our drinks and a bit more chit chatting, Bom and Dara decided to leave first as we said our goodbyes. She looked back while walking away and wave at me, I then waved back with a smile. As soon as I waved back , she turn away with a smile while I watch her walk away….and from that moment on…I know that I have fallen deep in love with her….so much that I don’t even want her to leave…   

 

 

**End of Flashback**

 

 

Bae POV

 

“Bae?…Bae…”

 

 

A voice called my name as I suddenly came back to reality “What…?” I looked at her in confused while my eyes wonder around the places. We were in a restaurant were Bom was eating her corn and Seungri was gobbling down his food.     

 

 

“Bae…are you ok?..you been spacing out a lot.” Dara asked worriedly.

 

 

“Oh…yea..I’m ok…” I simply answer back while she smiles at me in relived.

 

 

It was just a normal day spending it with Bom, Dara, and Seungri like we always have. After we ate our food and chitchatting about the old days, we all head out and were greeted by him…he who I had hated the most but… he was the person that Dara love…

 

 

“Ji…what are you doing here?”

 

 

“I just came here to check on my baby girl.” Ji told Dara as he threw me a dangerous look while I did the same as if we both are pointing guns at each other.  

 

 

“Yah, didn’t I told you not to pick me up.”

 

 

“Yea you did but I just want to spend some times with you.” Ji peak her on the lips and smirk at me.

 

 

I clinches my fist tightly as I groan onto my teeth in anger and jealously. I hate him…but Dara love him…even though she ever knew who he really is, the most dangerous person in Seoul but who I’m I to tell her that…I just don’t want her smile to fade away because me…because I love her. And no matter how much hatred I have toward Kwon Jiyong…I can only blame myself……if only I have enough courage and confidence to confess to her first then…it wouldn’t be him standing next to Dara…but me… if only I have confess to her on that unfaith day…