Summer House 3

Hallelujah

 

Ji and Dara were walking away from the crowd while men drool over her and ladies scream at him in delight.

 

 

“Yah, Ji where are we going?” Dara asked while locked hands with Ji and follow him where ever he taking her too.

 

 

Ji took her out of the crowded beach and into the woods with a few turns, here and there until he finally stopped.

 

 

“OK, where here.” Ji turn to her and smile. Dara looked around the place and notice that he had taken her to a different location of the beach, the places was beautiful and empty with only the two of them.

 

 

“Where are we Ji?” Dara asked, still looking around the places.

 

 

“This is my privet beach, no one is here beside us and I don’t want any of those men looking at your beauty.” Ji pull her close to him, his arms wrap around her waist. 

 

 

“Well I also don’t want any of those y ladies be looking at you too.”

 

 

Ji chuckles. “Even if they did look at me, you’re the only one I see.” Ji kiss her gently on her lips, nibbling and on it, tasting her sweet hot cavern, his tongue plays with hers as a soft moan escape from . Ji lift her up and slowly push her down to the soft cool sand. 

 

 

“Of course, my baby boy can’t resist me.” Dara spoke between their heating kisses as she loops her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

 

 

Both broke the kiss due lack of air, he then went and nibbling on her chin before going down and giving her wet kisses on her neck as he left a few marks on the way. Smelling her sweet apple scent was sending his hormones wild, she arches her back to matches with his, wanting to feel more of him while his arouse groan in pain with her so seductively in his ears . Feeling her hotness coming from her body, Ji couldn’t bear anymore, this was driving him crazy, his hands went down to her milky white thighs lifting it up to his torso, his hands then went under her shirts to unclip her bra while he feels her hot and smooth skin along the way. Wanting to taste more of her he slowly makes his way claiming her lips.             

 

 

-Crick, Crick-

 

 

 A sound of broken braches and the sound of foot step.

 

 

There heating moment soon disappear when Dara stop due to the sound, she then stop Ji also. “Ji I think somebody is here.” She whispers to him.

 

 

Ji stopped with a confusing face and look around the places. His eyes roam around when it landing on someone who was hiding behind the trees in the dark woods. The unknown man soon ran away as soon as he was spotted.

 

 

“Who was that?” Dara asked when she also saw a man running away. 

 

 

Ji got off of her and help her up as well. “I don’t know, but that person sure knows how to break up my wonderful moment with you.” Ji annoyingly dart his eyes that the dark woods where he had vanish into while his face soon darken into a deathly stare.

 

 

Nobody should be lurking in the woods or be able to find this place, he shouldn’t be wondering around this places at all! Most of the lands here belong to him and people aren’t allowed to anywhere farther where the main beach is at.

 

 

“Ji what’s wrong?” Dara asked worriedly and broke through Ji’s thoughts.

 

 

He turns to Dara and the moment he saw her face his dark expression disappear and turn into a sweet smile. She was the only one who was able to take away his pain, his worries, his exhaustion and the only one who’s able to tame the dark side of him.

 

 

“Aigoo, nothing is wrong baby girl.” Ji went to pinch her small cute nose.

 

 

“Let’s go, it seems like we have been spotted.” Ji grab hold onto her hand while Dara smiled and followed where ever her boyfriend is leading her too.

 

 

*****

 

 

 

BOM POV

 

I was drag out of the crowd because of that damn Alien. GESHHH! What the HECK! Is wrong with HIM! A Date!? With HIM!? OVER MY GOD DAMN BODY!! I never did or promise him anything of that sort! Urggg that stupid Bingu alien just had to ruin my fun.

 

 

“YAH! Let go of me!” I struggle to get free but his hold was too tight.

 

 

Seunghyun stop his track and turn to me. “Who are you Yahing at HUH!...you should be thanking me for doing this!”

 

 

“WHAT!? Why should I, no one did asked you to do so and who gave you the permission to go on a date with ME!?”  

 

 

“I did…” Seunghyun pull me toward him, our lips meet with one other as he pull me against his hard chest. I felt my heart skip a beat like before but this time it was louder and faster…I don’t know why my heart is acting up but…GOD somebody kill me now! I felt my face flutter red while my stomachs started to have little butterflies flying around.

 

 

I look at Seunghyun in shock while he did also. I quickly push him away from the kiss. “YAH!! HOW DARE YOU KISS ME!” I scream my heads off but my face was still red as a tomato of what just happen. OMO what the heck just happen I did not just KISS the ALIEN! KAYAYAYAY!! MY POOR LIPS!!!

 

 

“Ya..yah…my lips had barely touched yours.” Seunghyun was stud as he tried protest but he was very… no I mean extremely confuses by action.

 

 

“SHUT UP! YOU ALIEN, YOU STOLD MY FIRST KISS!!”

 

 

“Th..th…that was your first?! NO WAY!!” Seunghyun said shockingly. Yes it was my first kiss, I may be pretty to attract a lot of Guys but I’m not a ty who goes around kisses and making out with GUYS!

 

 

“I was saving my first kiss for someone special.” I sob between my words as I turn to him with a deadly stare which made him jump in fright. “GIVE ME BACK MY FIRST KISS, GIVE IT BACK, GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!” I shook his shoulder like crazy. I’m going to kill this alien, I’M GOING TO KILL HIM! HOW DARE HE DO THIS TO ME!!

 

 

“OK, I’m sorry I’m sorry, I didn’t know that was going to happen.”

 

 

 

“Huhuhu…my first kiss have been stolen by an alien…” I stopped shaking him and bury my face with my hand.

 

 

“I’m sorry ok, I didn’t know that you where saving it for your future husband.” Seunghyun pat me on the head gently. I look up and meet his eyes, it wasn’t the cold eyes that I had always seen but it was gentle and his face became soft and caring…

 

 

-Thump Thump-  

 

 

My heart once again bounces a beat, my stomach fill with little butterflies trying to escape and my face flutter super red. I look away blushing hoping that he did not take note to it. He looks around and notice many people looking at us like CRAZY.

 

 

“Don’t go anywhere and wait here for me.” Seunghyun told me after he look at me from top to bottom but somehow I didn’t brother to argue back or anything and nod my head in obedience.

 

 

After a few minutes of waiting he came back with a towel. “It’s best if you keep cover, it’s not a good sign having those disgusting men hoover all over you." He wraps it around my shoulder, covering my exposed body as I just nod my head. Aww how sweet of him...…WAIT! OMO WHATS WRONG WITH ME!! DID I JUST CALL HIM SWEET!! AND SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME SO OBEDIENCE TOWARD HIM!!!!

 

 

“I’m thirsty, GO BUY ME SOME DRINKS!” I quickly order him due to my fluttering face.

 

 

Seunghyun chuckles. “Fine only because I kiss you by mistake so stay here and don’t talk to anybody.”

 

 

As soon as he walks away I turn my back facing him as I scold at myself. “Yah Bommie, what’s wrong with you?! Don’t you remember what he did to you?! He stole you kiss DAMN IT! Your Frist KISS!!”

 

 

I was continually cursing at myself in a mumbling tone until a voice calling me from behind…it doesn’t sound like Seunghyun but a different guy’s voice.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

TOP POV

 

I went to get Bom a drink while I tried to calm down my beating heart…GOD DAMN…my heart was beating like crazy when I kiss her by accident, I didn’t mean to kiss her but it just happen like that…NOT that I don’t like it, I LOVE it…Aish WTF I’m I saying!! ! I’m losing my COOL HERE! *painting painting*

 

 

On my way back I was stop at my track when my sigh landed on a man who was talking to her…the guy looks familiar. He had red hair and from the looks of it the guy isn’t in swim suit or what so ever, he was wearing a black leather jacket with black jeans and shoes. I quickly ran to Bom, senescing something bad going to happen to her. I pull her close to me as I dart my eyes at him, he then back away knowing fully well who I am, he bow his head little and left. What the he doing here, he should be able to set foot in this places!

 

 

“Bom are you okay, you’re not hurt or anything right.”   I turn to Bom in caution and check her from head to toe; making sure that filthy baster hasn’t done anything to her.

 

 

Bom look at me in bewilderness as she tilted her head to the side. “Yea…I’m OK.”   

 

 

“Yah, didn’t I told you not to talk to anyone!”

 

 

 “I’m sorry! That Guy came to me first!” Bom sarcastically state and look away in annoys.   

 

 

“Even if he came to you first you should just ignore him! The way he dress looks like he was about to do something bad to you!”

 

 

“Well he didn’t OK! So END of discussion.”

 

 

“Why are you so DENSE!? BOM!”

 

 

“I’m dense, I’M DENSE?!”  

  

 

“YES! Your little brain of yours can’t even tell from GOOD TO BAD!”

 

 

“WHAT!? HOW DARE YOU-”

 

 

“Hey, TOP!” A voice broke through the argument. I turn may head to see who it was and who on earth would dare call me by my Gang NAME!?

 

 

“Oh…HYUNG!”

 

 


 

Oh Oh did you guys see the POSTER!!

It looks so SOO AWSOME!! Don't you guys think so?

Marianations Your the BEST! Daebak!!!! XD

HAHAHA