Love Hurts

Hallelujah

  “CHEERS!”

 

 

“Aigoo todays mission was a success.” Yunho cheerfully drank his cup of soju.

 

 

“Yah! yah! Seungri can’t you cook the meat faster for your hyungs!” Jay scolds Seungri for his lame cooking skill.

 

 

“Hyung~ can’t you see I’m doing my best!” Seungri whine and made everyone chuckle at him.

 

 

“Taeyang I hear from Choi Jae Man (Mister of Defense) that the CSI and the MIT police department are starting to make a move on the Kwon and Choi clan? So then what’s there next plan of action this time?” Jay asks curiously with detriment eyes.

 

Bae chuckle at Jay “Yah, are you that egger to catch them”

 

 

“Ah…of...of course hyung who…who wouldn’t.” Jay studding spoke and look away.

 

 

“Oh Noonas you came!” Seungri got up and greet them with a big smile.

 

 

Everyone soon got up as well and greet them after Seungri.

 

 

“Anniyong how’s everyone doing?” Bom went to sit between Seungri and Jay while Dara went to sit next to Bae and Seungri.

 

 

As soon as Dara sat down she flashes a smile at Bae.

 

       

“We’re doing great noona! That’s why I called you here in the first places!” Seungri spoke loudly

 

 

“How about you Bae are you doing alright? I hear from Seungri that you hurt your arm.” Dara looked at Bae in concern.

 

 

“Yea…I’m fine it doesn’t hurt as much so there no need to worry.” Bae smile at Dara.

 

 

“That a relief then.” Dara made smile back.

 

 

Bae just got out of the bathroom when he saw everyone was enjoying each other company, chit chatting, eating and drinking around the table when the person he wanted to see wasn’t there no more . Bae frown as he walks toward Seungri.

 

 

“Oi where did Dara went?” Bae asked

 

 

“Oh she went to answer her phone but haven’t come back yet.”

 

 

“Oh really…I’ll go and check what taking her so long.”  Bae walk out to go look for Dara but as soon as he walked out, Jay then excuses himself to the bathroom.

 

 

*****

 

Bae POV

 

I went to look for Dara and wonder around the area to look for her when I came across a park and found Dara stand there but when I was about to approach her I quickly hind behind a tree when I saw her with Ji. My heart soon started too ached, seeing her smile like that when she with him.

 

 

Both were embracing each other closely as Ji went to kiss Dara, I quickly looked away and turn around as my back is against the tree, a glimpse of tears have escape from my eyes. I don’t want to see them…it would only torment my heart even more but… my heart had already been hurt many times just by loving her from afar… and how I have long for her to be mine but… my cowardness had got the good of me and stop me from confess to her…I regret it very much…

 

 

I soon found some strength left to walk away without being notice by them. As I was walking my way back to Seungri and the others, my phone ring and stop me found my track, I took out my phone and stare at it in shock at who was calling…I quickly answer it.

 

 

“Oh, Dara…”

 

 

“Mianhae Bae but…I won’t be joining you guys today sorry…oh and can you please tell Bommie at I’m sorry and tell her to not worry because I’m with Ji right now.”

 

 

“Oh...Waeyo?” I asked but I clearly know the reason why already.

 

 

“Oh its nothing…I just wanted to spend some time with Ji.” Dara spoke cheerfully

 

 

“Yah Ji stop it! Stop, I’m on the phone right now.”

 

 

“So what Dara.”

 

 

I heard them both on the phone, I then frown in pain which It sounded like Ji was snuggling on Dara, she then chuckle. “Thanks Bae and I’m sorry I couldn’t be with you guys today….I’ll see you later bye.” Dara hung up as I was left alone hurt…

 

 

I got back and sat down beside Seungri. “Hyung wheres Dara noona?” Seungri asked me while Bom look at me for answer.

 

 

“Oh…she told me she won’t be joining us today.”      

 

 

“Wayeo?” Seungri asked with a sad face.

 

 

“Yah don’t tell me because of…Ji right?” Bom glare at me.

 

 

I nod my head and grab a cup of soju and drank it down and sigh deeply.

 

 

“Aigoo that little puke is always stealing mine Ssantoki away from me~” Bom pout as she irately gable down her corn.

 

 

“Yo what did I miss?” Jay came back in a few minute later when Bae did.

 

 

Everyone soon went back to normal and enjoying their food and drinks. As I kept pouring myself a glass of soju and drink it until I become drunk and tipsy…but I could care less whether or not I’m drunk, as long as it could take my pain away and help me forget everything I just saw or hear today…

 

 

*****

 

 

Dara POV

 

After I hang up on Bae I then turn to Ji and scold him for interrupting my call with Bae. Seriously I can’t understand this guys at all, he’s always so protective of me when it comes Youngbae even thought that I had told him millions that Bae is just a friend, not only that but he’s still so protective of me that everywhere without him or Bommie beside me, he would always send his dumb bodyguards to tag along…which I hated the most, it makes me felt like a prisoner.

 

 

“Yah Ji didn’t I told you to stop, what if Bae had the wrong ideal about us.” Ji went to snug me from behind while I yelled at him to stop.

 

 

“Good…as long as that guy know his place in your life Dara.” Ji was irritated and annoyed by Bae.

 

 

“Ji do you really have to be so protective all the time with every guy friend I have. Do you really have that little faith in me?” I gently push him always to face him.

 

  

“Dara it’s not that I don’t trust you, I don’t like seeing other guys being too close to you because your officially mine I tell you…MINE! MINE! MINE! , no else but ME can have you!”  Ji pout cutely and pull me for a tight hug.

 

 

“Aigoo Ji I can breathe!”

 

 

“Opps sorry baby…”

 

 

I chuckle and pinch Ji’s cheek. “Aigoo is my little Jongie that jealous when I’m being too close with them.” Ji nodded and frown cutely as he puffin his cheeks.

 

 

I then cup his puffin cheeks and gave him a peak on his lips. “I’m always your Ji and you should have already known that on the day you have asked me to be yours.”

 

 

“I know that Dara and I don’t ever want that to change.” Ji smiled and pulled me close for a sweet and gentle kiss. His sweets kisses never fail to melt me away as he gently nibbling and on my bottom lips begging for entrance to his tongue inside but before he even had a chance his to do so his phone rang.

 

 

Ji broke our kisses due to his phone as took his phone out of his pocket in annoyed and answer it.

 

 

“Who’s this?”

 

 

“Oh…yea…he did huh….what...OK we’ll talk this later with Seunghyun …see later.” Ji spoke on the phone.

 

 

“Who was that?”

 

 

“Umm…just a friend I know. Where do you want to go today?”

 

 

“Huh…aren’t you planning to meet with your friend?”

 

 

“I did but I said later Dara…right now I just want to spend it with you. Now where do you want to go.”

 

 

I smile gave Ji another peat on the lips. “Anywhere with you.” Ji smile brightly and went to hold my hands as we both walk away.

 

 

*****

 

 

It was early in the morning and Bae woke up with a hangover from last night. He got up from his bed while his hand massaged his nap his head hurts like hell and he could barely remember what happen last night. Bae tried to recall what happen last night but it only gave him a headache even more so he gave up and went to take a cold shower to get rid of his hangover. He soon got out of the shower and got dress and off to meet Seungri.

 

 

Bae went to meet up with Seungri at a café and when he got there he saw Seungri drinking his cup of coffee. He then sat across from him. “Morning Seungri….was it you who brought me home yesterday?”

 

 

“Yep….Do you remember anything that happens last night?” Seungri  drink his cup of coffee while reading the magazine.   

 

 

“Nope…waeyo?” Bae asked curiosity of what happen last night.

 

 

Seungri sigh deeply. “ Ah ne….I guess it’s better for you to not remember.” Seungri still reading the magazine.

 

 

“What!? What did I do Seungri!?” Bae shouted surprisingly wondering what happen last night that was so bad that he didn’t even remember what he did.  

 

 

“Nothing….” Seungri spoke calmly as if nothing has happen while still reading the magazine not looking at his hyung.

 

 

“Yah don’t try to lie to me and start telling what I did last night!” Bae yelled, he was in the nerved to know what exactly happen .

 

 

“Yah Hyung even if I did tell you, you won’t even believe me.” Seungri put the magazine that he was reading down and look at Bae.

 

 

“Aish…FINE! I don’t need to know then...I’m guess I’m better off not knowing…” Bae gave up fighting Seungri to spill everything that happens to him that night.

 

 

“GOOD!” Seungri splat and in truth he really didn’t want his hyung to remember a thing from last night because it would only hurt him if he were to remember what happen…that night was the first time he saw his hyung in so much pain…

 

 


 

Hello my fellow readers!

I know that I haven't been updating for a while now but don't worry I might tried to update more frequently now sinces the semester is over yay! *clap clap*  :D

 

 

(Must READ!)

Anyways I have started to notice that DaraGon couple and Applers like myself had many complaints that many baby applers or daragon lover have been spazzing on non DaraGon site...I would want those who are so doing so to stop, I may not be your mom or boss but because if we don't stop it would only cause harm to both GD and Dara, especially Dara since Dee already had alot of haters due to US....I know that we can not contain our happness when Gee and Dee are around each other but if its not a DaraGon site or what so ever...please don't spazz there...you need to respect others people post.

I also recomment you too spazz only on DG related site or at  DGH (DaraGonHideout)

http://daragon-hideout.com/forums/  

Make an account if you don't have one and if you need anymore information my account name is the same at DGH.

 

 

Thankyou with LOVE AND KISSES >3<