Wings

Dear to my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every angel was left with the same question, what did he mean when he said "you can never be one of us again." 

Taehyung was still sleeping after what had happened the night before. No one except him slept last night because everyone was watching over him, worried he might cause harm to the other angels. His blood-red eyes have returned to their normal green. No one knew why Tae was like that the other day. He was always joyful, but yesterday... 

"Taehyung! You're awake!", Jungkook excalimed happily. "Do you remember anything from yesterday?" Namjoon elbowed him in the stomach. "What?"

"Shut up, Jungkook", Namjoon whispered quietly to him. Jungkook did what his hyung told him although he did not understand why he couldn't tell Taehyung hyung.

"Remember what Jungkook?"

"Nothing hyung. It's nothing for you to worry about. Tae looked at him curiously but Jungkook avoided eye contact. Tae had the feeling something bad was going on, but he didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable by asking. When he walked outside, every angel avoided him. He wondered what was going on. He asked an angel why it seemed like everyone was trying to keep away from him, but all the angel did was shrug and rushed away. 

"Why is everyone avoiding me?" 

"No one is avoiding you. It's just um...everyone is busy and need to go to work!", Jimin answered. Taehyung wasn't convinced but let the matter go. Everyone shook their head when they saw Taehyung's unconvinced expression. Jimin is such a bad l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter